Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SolarStorm

When a Medic just heals a Heavy and no one else in TF2  :c

Book Smarts

Coffee Rush

Quote from: The Stars on 2013 Aug 07, 18:03:34
In order to even use some new weapons you have to get a higher rank in another skill to even MAKE The weapons...
I'M LOOKING AT YOU MABINOGI! You and your Dual pistol update >.> I was honestly excited to go get them but then I realized these are only repairable if you make the kits for them, which,  you cannot buy them or the weakest gun in the game, so what the heck man? :U I just logged on and immediately changed my talent to gunslinger for NOTHING @.@ Only just to realize I have to rank up another skill before I can even make use of them.

And you know what? I bet those guns will be overpriced knowing Mabinogi and its players...

Nexon!
When your orbit is too low and you end up clipping a mountain and sending your astronaut to a dusty, lunar death.
My OC can be found here!

Mr Nutt

The extremely outdated system that is the lives system. As a guy who sucks a video games, that game over screen is annoying. This is why I like it when games have a similar approach to it as Rayman Origins.

narwhaliagames

omg mr.nutt I love your mo ponies videos
ay i'm no longer using this site

Mr Nutt

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Aug 10, 16:51:13
omg mr.nutt I love your mo ponies videos

Thanks! But I somehow don't think this is the right thread for that.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Aug 06, 23:42:49
Grass deterioration...

That's never been a problem I've had. And I quit major Time Travel, so that's not the reason. I run around everywhere and I still have tonsa grass. In City Folk however... *shudders* I actually didn't think it still happened in this one.
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

being offline for a few days and realizing your missed a holiday event
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Wintermute

Unskippable tutorials and cutscenes.

Zaner

When I buy a game and its so horribly broken that I cant play it.

Thirty dollars right down the toilet.

Teal Turken

Watching a friend play a game you really wanted to play and have lots of story bits spoiled and eventually lose interest in playing.

Nightmare702

How you can't veen get over a 12 hit combo on bosses in Tales of Xillia because of their iron stance, also this in the game

~Deleted, wat?~

Asterian Starfall

How all my friends in TF2 unbox Unusual after Unusual, but in two years, I can't even break even from unboxing.  :l
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Teal Turken

Players who obsess over unusuals in TF2 and claim to be better just for having them.

Zaner

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 15, 17:58:07
Players who obsess over unusuals in TF2 and claim to be better just for having them.

I'll have you know that my Unusual is the source of my power.

Teal Turken

I also want to add:
Players who think they're better people or better gamers just for spending money on a Free to Play.
"Gah, another F2P! Go away F2Per!"
I love dominating people who talk to F2Pers like that.

Julius

A while ago, I watched Pewdie play Kingdom Hearts and decided to finally give the games a try. I instantly fell in love, so...! To be ready for Kingdom Hearts 3 I find myself playing through them all. Currently playing Re:Coded, and let me tell ya... I do not get used to the new controls and the tiny screen.

So... Game series that spread out through many different consoles and game series that change control schemes (Due to being on different consoles). :I

I should be done with it by tomorrow at least (Short game from what I read), so I needn't get too used to it... X3
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

not having enough time to finish a quest
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ramisha

Coffee Rush

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Aug 17, 13:49:40
THIS. 
Spoiler: show

>:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O

Every Assassin's Creed game yet in a nutshell...
My OC can be found here!

Go Up