A thread to help people be up to speed on LoE

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Apr 15, 01:04:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dawnstar

I didn't really get a good look at the wing cutie marks because none of my OCs have them, but a wing can represent anything from speed or swiftness, to grace, to power and more.

It all really depends on how it's presented visually.

Heck, Hermes the messenger is depicted with winged shoes/feet so there's one for an earth pony.

ShadowHeart

Hey guys im currently on vacation so i missed both server tests...could u maybe direct me to links of pics and videos of the test and tell me how it went?

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

confuted

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2013 Jun 28, 13:40:16
Hey guys im currently on vacation so i missed both server tests...could u maybe direct me to links of pics and videos of the test and tell me how it went?
Check back next weekend and play the game yourself? ^-^

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2013 Jun 28, 13:40:16

The open server weekend is on July 5-7, so you haven't missed it yet.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ShadowHeart

but that's just it, guys. That's what I am missing...and they  just released a bunch of cool stuff for the server test too...maybe from where I am vacationing my mom will let me....but I doubt it....besides the internet connection is pretty bad where I am atm

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

TheMagicTurnip

I wouldn't mind being a tester for LoE. How do I sign up?

Tiger

Quote from: TheMagicTurnip on 2013 Jun 30, 00:16:52

We don't.

However, there will be an open beta stress test next weekend.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jun 30, 00:22:57
Quote from: TheMagicTurnip on 2013 Jun 30, 00:16:52

We don't.

However, there will be an open beta stress test next weekend.

not beta, pre-alpha
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

kori0129

2013 Jul 02, 08:36:58 #148 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 02, 08:38:45 by kori0129
Hello everypony :)

I just wanted to ask if there will be a way to hug others in the game? I imagine that when somepony is near to my character, I click on him, choose an option to hug and the other player can accept or refuse, and if both accept, they have a slow animation together, hugging each other.

Does the game has such a feature or will be in the future? (I hope I am not the only one who would love to have such a feature  ^-^ )

(to moderators: I am not completely familiar with the forum structure, so if this post is not at the correct place, please feel free to move this comment, wherever you think it fits well and I am sorry. )

McSleuthburger

as of right now there is no such feature and I doubt there will be such a feature
but there is always hope  ^-^
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

FlutterRaeg

Don't know if this has been said about Player Houses or not in the past, kind of just got here and so far have just read that first section. However, have any of you guys ever played RuneScape? I used to play that, and they have a Player Owned House (PoH) system.

Basically, there's a portal in several towns that you can type your friend's username into, and if they're online and inside their home, you can visit it. It brings you to their home in a separate area, alone in a field and as expanded as they have built it thus far based on the limits they can have. As they level construction, their home can be bigger and bigger.

This idea could work. Just throwing it out there.

Blues-Music

Quote from: FlutterRaeg on 2013 Jul 05, 15:05:46
Don't know if this has been said about Player Houses or not in the past, kind of just got here and so far have just read that first section. However, have any of you guys ever played RuneScape? I used to play that, and they have a Player Owned House (PoH) system.

Basically, there's a portal in several towns that you can type your friend's username into, and if they're online and inside their home, you can visit it. It brings you to their home in a separate area, alone in a field and as expanded as they have built it thus far based on the limits they can have. As they level construction, their home can be bigger and bigger.

No. No player house systems. There aren't options for it.

FlutterRaeg

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 05, 15:20:33

Was just saying.

Blues-Music

Quote from: FlutterRaeg on 2013 Jul 05, 16:24:15
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 05, 15:20:33

Was just saying.
I didn't mean it was a bad idea. I meant the team said that it's not an option due to limitations , or something. I was actually kind of in a hurry while typing it so it came out wrong.

Tekner

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 05, 16:27:44
the team said that it's not an option due to limitations , or something.
If you're going to quote us, please get it right. We've never said that we will never do player housing. Watch the Fiesta Equestria panel. I specifically answer a question on that and say that while it isn't likely, it isn't out of the cards either.

ig1mi

This video should answer most of the questions about quests and such in the current build...Also, sorry about the length.
Spoiler: show
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

pokefan382

I can't login can somebody (somepony) help me (It says I have no game access, is it that I have to wait)?

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: pokefan382 on 2013 Jul 11, 15:07:35
I can't login can somebody (somepony) help me (It says I have no game access, is it that I have to wait)?
the stress test closed.  wait another year or so.  yes, I'm serious.  no, there's no way to download the game.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Mystery0123

Wow, we'll be able to make 3 ponies? That's awesome! One of each kind!  :3
Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSossil/
It would be much appreciated if you helped with my dilemma...

Soulshine

I accidentally deleted my post. :P I guess I'll just post it again..

I'd like to know whether the game might be made available for some players once the Alpha version has been reached.  I mean, the game was a huge hit over last weekend's stress test.  I know a LOT of players would be overjoyed to just play the game as is, using it for RP and hanging out.

Will ANY amount of begging bring the game back in it's pre-alpha state or at least before it reaches Beta?

PLEEEASE!!!

Go Up