Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MMTfan1

Misty Fly

Magic...

Thunder Spin

Meat pie? Sounds tasty. Umm.. waitor? Thunder Spin says looking around trying to find a waitor or a waitress in that huge restaurant.

Misty Fly

Marble : i guess we're just gonna have to wait for zat order...
Magic...

Thunder Spin

Space Ace

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Sep 10, 15:12:11
Shear Luck wore a small grin as she listened to Sky's response. The mare took a bite out of her salad as the stallion asked his questions. A small frown appeared on her face while she chewed; she sadly didn't have much of the opportunity to see the world as much as she could. As the mare swallowed her mouthful of salad, she replied,

Shear Luck: Sadly, Oi don't. Oi 'ave a gal pal who always invites me ter travel with 'er for business reasons. Oi usually 'av ter turn 'er down. . . Oi work de shop meself, so Oi can't really go on trips. Oi would love ter travel; it would be grand ter meet other ponies an' see other barber shops! Aye, if only Oi 'ad de time. . .

The mare paused for a bit to let out a sigh; it bothered her a lot that she couldn't travel. She only spent most of her life in Salt Lick City and Ponyville and wished she could travel with her friend. As much as it upset her, she didn't want to appear upset in front of someone she just met. The mare put on a small smile, and continued in a more chipper tone,

Shear Luck: Oi would try ter go out an' travel if Oi were yer! Me gal travels often an' she is probably de 'appiest pony Oi know. Oi bet it's de secret ter 'er youthful appearance too! a pity. . . She is years older than me an' oi'm startin' ter look older than 'er!

Sky gave a soft, warm chuckle. "I think you look fine for your age, whatever it may be." he said. He thought about her advice on travel for a moment. "I love the idea of travelling a bit more, I think I'll try and get around a bit when I can." he smiled. "Couldn't you close the shop for a few weeks to allow yourself a break?" he asked.

The stallion nearly snorted at the words that came out of his mouth. Him, a stallion classed as a 'workaholic' by many, advising someone to take a break whenever. He'd felt wrong for taking a break when he was on leave, and he was just giving other ponies suggestions he himself would never follow.

Maplewood

ok here i go manages to hit  one of the pins down with a sigh he shrugs

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]ooohhhh... just one pin? Oh dear. Well least you got a strike on your first throw. It's alright. Next round you will do good.[/shadow]

The pins reset as Morning comes up next to bowl. She makes the roll, going down the lane this time, leaning to the left a bit. The ball makes it to the end, knocking about 3 pins from the left side.

[shadow=red,left]No strike this time again. Better than a gutter ball hehe.[/shadow]
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

he your doing good keep going maple smiled encourgeing her

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]Thanks sweetie.[/shadow]

She gets to her ball rolled back to her. She picks it up and measures the lane. She prepares and rolls the ball. The balls begins to roll straight down the middle rolling a bit slow due to her making an aim rather than speed. In success, she is able to land the hits, all... but 1 pin were knocked down. She still joyed on the roll.

[shadow=red,left]Yes. Got almost all of them. Going well so far. It is the master's turn.[/shadow]
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

madter yeah right im not that good but anyways goid throwgets his ball and with a good target manages to get a strike agian

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]WOOOOO[/shadow]

She jumps and cheers. She comes up to Maple and hugs him

[shadow=red,left]Another strike. You are a natural Maple.[/shadow]

It is her turn now to make the roll. She makes the toss and manages to knock 6 pins to her right.

[shadow=red,left]6 pins. So far so good.[/shadow]

She makes her roll again, but manages 2 pins knocked down, a total of 8.

[shadow=red,left]Looked like I was going to get a spare. Should have thrown it farther hehe.[/shadow]

Maplewood

oh i guess i am maple says then cheers as she knocks down threpins

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]So far so good sweetheart. Lets see a spare.[/shadow]

Maplewood

Peace Keeper

She hugs back feeling happy about it.

[shadow=red,left]Thanks. I will try.[/shadow]

She gets up to get her ball. She makes the roll and hits 5 pins to the right. She gets her next turn after receiving her ball and bowls again, and this time hitting the rest of the pins, getting  a spare. She is rejoiced by her accomplishment and hugs Maple.

[shadow=red,left]I did it Maple. I did it. I got another spare.[/shadow]

Maplewood

wow that was amazing good job he chuckles hugging her agian then gets himself a spare

Peace Keeper

[shadow=red,left]Woohoo. Good throw Maple. You are super good with this. My turn again sweetie.[/shadow]

She makes her turn, first making a gutter, and second hitting all the pins.

[shadow=red,left]AAHH! There goes my strike! It is a spare though. Well, least I got hopes for a strike hehe.[/shadow]

LunarDusk

Sitting down in one of the chairs in a row of seats behind Morning and Maple was a grey unicorn watching them bowl. They didn't seem to be participating in any of the activities but had more fun watching them.
"[glow=black,2,300].....[/glow]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Go Up