Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

2016 Oct 12, 14:19:05 #780 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 12, 14:26:25 by ScarletInk
Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 12, 13:03:41
Hey guys ^^

Spoiler: gift to all of you • show

Hope you all like this drawing I made for you ^^ thanks so much for letting me be a part of this RP  ^-^

@ScarletInk @FakeSmile @Maplewood @Julien999 @Gamepaw @Super sayian pony @F1r3w0rks

My gooooooooooooooooooooooooosh, I love it!

"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Purple

Glad you like it so much!  ^-^

Maplewood

i like how youve made me and scarlets ocs a thing by that song cause its about love

Purple

X3

Lol, I seem to cause shipping wherever I go XD

ScarletInk

At least treat her to dinner first, Maple! lol

Maplewood

to bad i just finished reading the whole plot to Count of Monte Cristo  like what a sad book and ending

YES MAMA *salutes*

ScarletInk

lol lol lol That "mom" thing really stuck, didn't it?  lol

Julien999

The picture can now be shown.
Spoiler: show

Have you noticed something? Go to the first page of this OOC.

Edit : Oh wait, Nameless is not in the pic. . .

ScarletInk

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

[Hr]

Artist: @Purple

This is the OOC thread for @ScarletInk 's RP Ponies: Lost In Space. Please try to keep all OOC comments/suggestions here on this page! Also this is a chit chat area, so do as you please ( and within the forum's rules ).

Each Pony on the Solar Arrow has been assigned a special rank. This is a colour based Rank with purple being the highest rank. Each rank has a different role or duty to help maintain a successful life on the ship. You can be any rank you want, but if you want to be purple rank then you must ask.
Spoiler: Ranks Descriptions • show
Purple Rank: Crew Leader
The big decisions pony and main pony in the control room. They overlook any Blue Rank Decision and has authority over everyone.
[hr]
Blue: Advisor/Diplomatic
These ponies enforced the rules and make sure everything is running smoothly. They defuse arguments and pretty much keep the peace. Also assigned jobs to ponies, if needed.
[hr]
Red: Technician/ Engineering
Either works on the ships mechanical or technological problems on the ship. These ponies go around and make sure the ship is working properly. They also can work on gadgets that will improve the life on the ship. These ponies can also work in the control room.
[hr]
Yellow: Medical and Support
These ponies are the one to lend an extra hoof if needed. They either are working in the infirmary or assisting other ponies.

Purple

2016 Oct 14, 10:57:03 #789 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 14, 18:44:27 by Purple
I Just realized something O.O

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Feb 29, 20:32:40
Hi everyone ^-^

I have a quick suggestion for the story to make:

So, I finally figured out why Sparkle and Keldeo would be part of the crew lol.  Essentially, my idea was that the two of them were part of the mission purely for the sake of rebooting the Equestrian race.

Now you may be asking: why?

well, here's my logic:  I have 2 reasons for this to be the case, and i'll leave it up to you all to decide which logic sounds better. 

Either A.) Sparkle had the healthiest genetic makeup for recolonizing on a new planet.

Or B.) Keldeo and Sparkle were both genetically altered for this specific task before they boarded the ship.

Personally, i'm leaning towards option B, since under normal circumstances Legendary Pokémon are unable to breed, and option B cheats around that lol.

How this would play out in the story:

at some point in the story, the crew will be informed of the Solar Arrow's mission, which is to start over on a new planet, since Equestria had been wiped out in some way.  When the crew is informed of this, Sparkle or Keldeo(most likely Sparkle) will ask what their purpose on the ship was, to which they will be informed that they were the primary subjects for recolonizing on the new planet.  This will be followed by Sparkle overreacting, and probably freaking out :P

I've already PMed Scarlet all of this information, and she told me to leave a post here about it in the OOC, so here it is lol.

If this is still going to be an element in the story, and we use option B for the explanation (which looking at it now makes a heck of a lot more sense), then Sparkle would be carrying DNA of Earth, Unicorn and Pegasus ponies; which means she's technically an Alicorn, genetically speaking xD

Spoiler: Alichord • show

Julien999

But... what about Nameless/Cowboy ?

ScarletInk

He left the RP. :c

Quote from: Nameless Whirlwind on 2016 Sep 26, 23:34:13
Best if you drop me out. I won't be active for the next year or so.

I'm sorry.

Julien999

I see... So, how will we going to continue without him? He pretty much made something and it will be strange to disappear like this with nothing left on the Executor... We need to find a idea what's happened to him in RP.

FakeSmile

I guess we could have him in
a permanent coma. It would
be strange to have Galacto and
Sparkle go back without him.

They could attach the ship he
is in, to their ship and haul him
home.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

The parents of my father came from China to France since 2 days ago. Mother told us that they will stay with us to 2 monthes (Coincidentally, the month of the LoE's limited access thing).

So, expect me not be much active as I should. Hope you understand. I just wrote this to let peoples know I'll be less active.

ScarletInk

Thank you for warning us, Julien. Have two good months. ^-^

Purple

It's alright, we understand! ^^ hope you have fun with your grandparents! ^^

Julien999

Keldeo is busy again, huh? Now I don't really know how to continue this.

Question to Sparkle Chord: Since I noticed another character of your's in a sign up thread, it seems like that this Rosemonde does not exist yet in that one timeline of this RP?

Oh, I remember about that Sparkle brainwash thing when it's talking about Sparkle of another timeline.

Purple

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Oct 25, 04:26:21
Keldeo is busy again, huh? Now I don't really know how to continue this.

Question to Sparkle Chord: Since I noticed another character of your's in a sign up thread, it seems like that this Rosemonde does not exist yet in that one timeline of this RP?

Lol, yeah xD Rosemonde is a character from the distant future of Sparkle's timeline, when she's much older and married lol

Purple

I apologize for the self promotion, but Keldeo and I are livestreaming tommorow morning at 11:30 AM EST if anyone's interested x3

https://youtu.be/QDEarlDOuBc

Go Up