The WhoPonies! [SIGN-UP ONLY]

Started by Alassë, 2013 Jul 13, 20:04:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadechaser

*Seeming to ignoring the conversations that had been had, stares at the heavily packed pony, and asking herself, "Why would someone bring that much stuff to a tour" recalling the tour she took of Canterlot* "One must pack light to survive." *Turns back to the forest and stares* "If you are wondering, I am the Shadow of this forest." *Assuming the 'Guard Posse' While staring in to the dark... seemingly*
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Tiger

Tiger turned around and saw Light. "Hey, nice to know you came about, Light!"

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Nala Valor

She looked away, thinking that from what they said, they would laugh at her for bringing too much stuff. She kept silence, still too shy and not trusting the others enough.

Doctor Light

"I'll be Tiger, I haven't seen you since that robot appeared." Light lightly (HAHA.) said.
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

Shadechaser

*looks towards the darker part of the forest* The dark is calling... *seeming to disappear as his shadow merges with the nearest shadow of a tree in the Everfree Forest and in a sort of echoed, yet faded voice says* I will be come back.
Twilight Sparkle?!

TheCreeper3

Harmony inspects the outer part of the forest
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Alassë

2013 Jul 14, 14:47:44 #46 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 14, 15:56:32 by ssumppg
Quote from: Caramel Truffle on 2013 Jul 14, 06:03:20
"Abort! Abort!" Was tingling in Creepy's head, but after looking around him, he was kind of trapped. Nevertheless, he stepped back and met the trunk behind. There, he forced a smile. More or less.

H... Hi? I'm Cr...Creepy.... Stalker....

He tried to conceal his "weapon" and its telescopic lens, but kind of failed.

Erm... A tour? You... You know that the forest is dangerous, right?
*smiles and nods* Yep! That's why I always come prepared. *taps saddlebag, notices the camera lens* Hey! Is that a camera? Are you a photographer? That's fantastic! I've never had a photographer on one of my tours before! Hey, maybe you can get some nice group shots of the tour once we're inside the forest! Whddya say, Creepy?

Caramel Truffle

After a sigh of relief -he wasn't a careless monster wanting somepony to be eaten alive by some beast- Creepy had is eyes shining for a second.

You want me... To take pictures of everypony? Are you sure? ...Not that I did not already took some, prior to any permission... Erm.

The stallion was scraping his front-right leg with his front-left hoof, his wings taking care of his photography equipment.

Nala Valor

The shy pony was alone. She looked inside her saddlebag for anything to pass the time.

Alassë

Quote from: Caramel Truffle on 2013 Jul 14, 15:37:31
After a sigh of relief -he wasn't a careless monster wanting somepony to be eaten alive by some beast- Creepy had is eyes shining for a second.

You want me... To take pictures of everypony? Are you sure? ...Not that I did not already took some, prior to any permission... Erm.

The stallion was scraping his front-right leg with his front-left hoof, his wings taking care of his photography equipment.
You did?? *huge grin, bounces* Ooo! Ooo! Can I see them? Please?? *suddenly notices that more ponies have arrived, does a quick head-count* <Hm, still waiting  for a couple more...> *calls out* Hellooo newcomers! I'm Alassë, your tour guide! If you could all please be patient as we wait for just a couple more ponies, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! *turns back to Creepy, dances* So? So? Can I see them?

((I'll be offline for the next 3-4 hours, fyi. I really do appreciate your patience - the one pony I'm waiting for said she'd be on in about 4 hours, so as soon as she posts something I'll get things going, promise. :nod: ))

Caramel Truffle

The creepy was kind of creeped out. The mare in front of him was visibly interested in his activities and that for sure was the first time. How was he supposed to act? He had no idea. She was also... Dancing? Creepy tried then to imitate her.
Lets... Dance?
Erm, sorry, I've always chose to use film photography when I stal- Erm. Take such pictures... You will have to wait for the developing.  It's... Kind of part of the game. I'm always excited when I do so!
But I can take digital shots during the tour if you prefer, that's what I usually do for my work...

((Simple reminder for some and quick note for the others: I currently live in France and at the time of my post, it's a bit past 10h30pm here. And... Going to sleep at 2am is already kind of late.))

Yoater

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jul 14, 15:54:17
The shy pony was alone. She looked inside her saddlebag for anything to pass the time.

Eventually, Storm Bolt noticed a brown pony with heavily laden bags. He sighed as he stood up and trotted over to her. He sat down next to her as he looked around at the others. Then he looked at her as he asked. "Expecting to stay long in the forest?"

Nala Valor

She looked away, not answering.

magerin3

2013 Jul 14, 16:59:17 #53 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 14, 17:01:29 by magerin3
Wearing his weighted boots, Light Walker managed to float overhead. He was an unusual mix between cloud and pegasus, and without the weight of his boots and the potion saddlebag on his back, he would be as helpless as a regular cloud was.
"Why, Hello everypony! Pleased to meet you! :D " He said in a cheerful manner, despite his cloudy curse.
For the love of the Crystal Empire!
...oh, and i love and tolerate everypony here.

Yoater

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jul 14, 16:51:15
She looked away, not answering.

Upon hearing no response, Storm Bolt decided to walk away and look around at the others while waiting for them to start.

Shadechaser

*returning from the call from the dark, while still in the shadows, sees the photo taking device, and ponders about it, then looks to Light Walker* The forest... *goes on in some language that most don't understand sounding worried*
Twilight Sparkle?!

Doctor Light

"Tiger, come to think about it, how did you escape the robot and I get shot all the way back to my TARDIS? Strange, no? Well, we're not here to reminisce. So, what brings you here?" Light asks questionably
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

magerin3

Light Walker noticed out of the corner of his eye what looked to be a shadow of a pony mumbling to himself.

"Hello, there... Is something wrong with the forest? What are you trying to tell me?" He questioned worriedly.

Shadechaser

*after a moment of silence from her, she came out of the shade looking more like a ghostly pony* One must not upset the balance... *sits down, looks to the forest, then continues to talk in the unknown language, seeming to cause something to happen within the forest*
Twilight Sparkle?!

magerin3

"..." Light Walker had heard that language before, when the curse that turned him into... this was first placed on him. What did this strange shadowpony mean by "balance of the forest"?

"Are you okay? o.O " He asked her, approaching cautiously. "My name is Light Walker! :D  If you think something's wrong, maybe I can help you." He extended a hoof to shake in a friendly manner.

Go Up