Equestria LA

Started by Stitchin Time, 2012 Oct 11, 01:59:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stitchin Time

About time it was posted. I seriously want to go, and even more so now that Tara Strong and Lauren Faust will be there. My mom is all for it, except for the cost.

Julius

You know, if I lived in the States, not only would I try to go to as many of these fantastic conventions as I could, but I'd also be willing to give out money for the tickets just because I'm generous with money like that. :c

Seriously, if a friend is hungry, I give them money. Want to buy something but you're a bit short on money? I'll buy it for you. Money is not an issue.

Too bad that I live in Venezuela. At least I'll be moving to either Miami or California next year!

Hoping to go to as many conventions and get as much pony swag (Clothes, Guitars, you name it!) as soon as I move! ;)
Purr~

Lord of Madness

If LoE or MLP things are ever near my home... he... hehe... insanity ^3^

Billow Pillow

Sound's like quite the fun time! Sadly though i won't be able to go, you know leaving all the way here in Michigan and everything! Though i hope all you guys that are going, have a wonderful time! and if you could take plenty of pictures of the convention for me to see!   ovO
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Go Up