2012 Aug 22, 23:01:35 #20 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 22, 23:07:26 by HerpyDooves
Here's what I know:

"Somethings are impossible by yourself, everything is possible with a friend."

"There's nothing better then someone by your side."

"Anyone could be a best friend, you just have to find them."

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Aug 20, 03:38:55
Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Aug 19, 22:23:15
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Aug 19, 21:54:11
After nearly 8 months I've lost all sense of what it means to have friendship.
you sure :]

Why yes, yes I am. At least all sense of what it means to have REAL friendship that's not over the internet, the kind of friendship where you talk face to face. Problem is that I find it nerve wrecking just to ask a classmate what the date or time is. Starting a conversation is even harder. My life's getting worse every school day.

You have to try with everything you got. Everyone needs a friend, Tiger. It doesn't matter if it is over the internet, anyway. I met one of my closest best friends on the internet. Ever hear of True Destiny? It's when your life pulls into something very good that just seems to turn out bad, like bumping into somepony, when that somepony IS your best friend, you just don't know it yet.

Julius

2012 Aug 23, 02:41:34 #21 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 23, 02:43:19 by Julius
Spoiler: show
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Aug 22, 23:01:35
Here's what I know:

"Somethings are impossible by yourself, everything is possible with a friend."

"There's nothing better then someone by your side."

"Anyone could be a best friend, you just have to find them."

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Aug 20, 03:38:55
Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Aug 19, 22:23:15
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Aug 19, 21:54:11
After nearly 8 months I've lost all sense of what it means to have friendship.
you sure :]

Why yes, yes I am. At least all sense of what it means to have REAL friendship that's not over the internet, the kind of friendship where you talk face to face. Problem is that I find it nerve wrecking just to ask a classmate what the date or time is. Starting a conversation is even harder. My life's getting worse every school day.

You have to try with everything you got. Everyone needs a friend, Tiger. It doesn't matter if it is over the internet, anyway. I met one of my closest best friends on the internet. Ever hear of True Destiny? It's when your life pulls into something very good that just seems to turn out bad, like bumping into somepony, when that somepony IS your best friend, you just don't know it yet.

Ah thank you! I wanted to say something similar, but i couldn't find a way to say it nicely enough.

Indeed Tiger! Do your best and loosen up! Meeting ... Or talking to people, in your case, isn't that hard once you get the hang of it. Try to laugh a bit, relax and everything will be smooth. Besides, if it's classmates we're talking about, it's even easier, since you basically live with these people. Good luck!  ^-^

Edit: Also, i've learned some things from the show. It's made me a better person somewhat. :)
Purr~

Doomguy

Given the circumstances, a friendship is better than a romantic relationship.

I have been in a few long term relationships, they all have ended in sadness. The chances of finding a life-long friend is much more likely than getting into a relationship that even compares to life-long. For example, I've had friends lasting 3, 5 and even 12 years going with my best bud. The longest a relationship has lasted for me was about 2. Man, I love having friends!

Vertigo

All the lessons in the show are a big fat lie from my point of view  D: . I have my reasons not trolling.   DD:

Soft Fang

If friends really (and i mean REALLY) love you as much as they say, they always back you no matter what. (Until you do something really f'ing stupid, that is.)

Vertigo

Quote from: Soft Fang on 2012 Sep 12, 18:12:01
If friends really (and i mean REALLY) love you as much as they say, they always back you no matter what. (Until you do something really f'ing stupid, that is.)

My xfriend did something dumb and now she is not my friend.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Sep 12, 20:19:15
Quote from: Soft Fang on 2012 Sep 12, 18:12:01

My xfriend did something dumb and now she is not my friend.

oooo.... k

Flamestriker

I've learned that friendship is the most difficult thing in life. I can't make friends very well, even after following every lesson MLP has given me so far.  :c
[move][/move]

Blues-Music

Unless you be a complete jerk to your friends they call you a sissy.

Vertigo

Quote from: Flamestriker on 2012 Sep 15, 07:23:54
I've learned that friendship is the most difficult thing in life. I can't make friends very well, even after following every lesson MLP has given me so far.  :c

Same here

Vertigo

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Sep 15, 08:06:18
Unless you be a complete jerk to your friends they call you a sissy.

My friend did much worse than calling me a name she tried to get me suspended   DD:

Blues-Music

Well then you have to fight back.I know love , and tolerance , but that doesn't mean we have to stand down on everything.I just give someone 3 streaks.3 strikes , and I fight back.

Vertigo

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Sep 15, 10:39:29
Well then you have to fight back.I know love , and tolerance , but that doesn't mean we have to stand down on everything.I just give someone 3 streaks.3 strikes , and I fight back.

I got anger problems they only get 1 chance

Zaner-Boy

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Sep 15, 12:08:35
Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Sep 15, 12:06:09
Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Sep 15, 11:14:29
That I'm really bad at it.

Bad at wut  :3

Friendship.

I'm not good at makeing friends ether and now I'm starting to talk like fluttershy and that's not good

Go Up