Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Itty Bit

Last night I had a sudden burst of sadness that I couldn't quite understand why.
But I feel much more hopeful and better today. I'm about to drop off a few checks in the bank, and maybe replace my old 3ds that's been missing for a year soon ^^

Stardust Dragon

2016 Aug 02, 16:29:53 #7181 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 03, 14:13:54 by Stardust Dragon
Thanks to our own user Vikinghalex, I finally have a cutie mark for my new OC Crystal Lattice, and I just finished the rest of her design.  It might just be something else thrown together in Pony Creator, but for me that's good enough!  I like writing about my characters more than drawing them, so having a visual base is plenty.

Update: If you have need of your own Cutie Mark, or want to see what else they can do, Viking's opened up an thread here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16170.0

Midnight Breeze

I have a new neighbor moving in this week who's pretty cool. Thankfully he moved into the apartment across from me, where some disgusting neighbors previously lived who left garbage outside their door all the time baking in the heat. They continued until I snitched on them to management and they got fined $25 per bag, but I digress.

Anyway, the new dude is really friendly. We met in the hallway and he struck up a conversation. He lives alone like me, and when I told him I'm moving out at the end of the month he even offered to give me his phone number saying he would help me move if I needed him. He's a tech guru and gamer working as a "lowly analyst" in his words, seems we'd get along pretty well, too bad I won't know him long since I'm leaving soon.  ono

Chromastone64

I FINALLY got a POTG as Symmetra in Overwatch!
Took out a Reaper in the middle of his ult :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sweet Brew

Learned how to make my own mouse pointer! :3

Chromastone64

Me a few months ago:
"When I write stories with even the slightest bit of MLP in it, I'm gonna make sure it's not too dark."

Me a few days ago:
"Am I a horrible person for begining a story involving some of my characters being thrown into a Decision Game from Zero Escape?"
"coughshamelessplugtotellpeopleI'mwritingyetanotherstorythatI'm probablygonnaendupleavinghalfwaythroughforashamelessegoboostcough"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Itty Bit

Hypnosis really is wonderful. It can do so many things  <3

Sweet Brew

My extraction is healing nicely, I was able to eat a bowl of cereal today!

FeverishPegasus

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Aug 07, 14:25:10
My extraction is healing nicely, I was able to eat a bowl of cereal today!

Awesome! What kind of cereal?

After a long hiatus, I started reading FiO fanfiction again. It makes me so giddy and happy for some reason, which scares me a little.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Sweet Brew

Quote from: FeverishPegasus on 2016 Aug 09, 17:01:16
Awesome! What kind of cereal?

After a long hiatus, I started reading FiO fanfiction again. It makes me so giddy and happy for some reason, which scares me a little.
The ever popular cornflakes. :P
Today I'm going to be adventurous and try something harder. B)

LostSanity

You know...

It's like...

I'm freaking out... but...

I also plan on GOING OUT WITH A BANG.

>:O
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Stardust Dragon

2016 Aug 12, 02:51:54 #7191 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 12, 16:18:48 by Stardust Dragon
So let's see: I finally finish writing a story I've been working on for months and rather enjoy how it went, I get my Arceus in-game, picked up a few cards from my mailbox, caught up with all the new wonderful episodes of Steven Universe, and FINALLY sat down to watch Wreck-It Ralph (and subsequently love it to pieces).  Pretty good birthday for an introvert, if you ask me.

Lync Volan

Steven Universe making me happy everyday now and the idea that someday... SOMEDAY! i'll be doing this makes me even more happy (hey i can wish right?)
Spoiler: SOMEDAY SOMEDAY! • show

FeverishPegasus

I ate some leftover Chinese food today
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Peace Keeper

Ha ha! Well late for me to say that I finally finished my finals Thursday, Finally finished my upload, and just recently now that makes me happy, I figured out how to do that green screen effect on my editor. Now I am one step closer to making that funny video.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Sweet Brew

Just finished calling my Dad over Skype.
I always leave with high spirits after our talks. ^-^

Chromastone64

Zarya's in Heroes Of The Storm! Hopefully that'll make people apprciate her more.

Peace Keeper

FINALLY, I have me time to do what I like, want, and need to do. Just today, I was able to return to drawing what should have been done several months ago. So much progress made, and I am probably 67% completion, compared to 50% that I lagged for a few months.

If I can keep on this roll in the next 2 weeks, I may be able to get not just 1 but 2 drawings done. Yay for vacation and me time. O:
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Howitzer

Moved into my college dorm today.

So it begins.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Midnight Breeze

Looks like fall may arrive on time this year. The temperature's dropped tremendously over the last 2 weeks; from the triple digits to the low 80s, we've been been getting a few inter-seasonal storms.

Cheers, I really don't want it to say in the 90s through November again.

Go Up