Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Sleep schedule seems fixed after a month.  No more sleeping from 3pm-11pm, or my favourite, 8am-2pm

1am-7am is just fine!

Chromastone64

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2016 Jul 02, 06:59:42
Sleep schedule seems fixed after a month.  No more sleeping from 3pm-11pm, or my favourite, 8am-2pm

1am-7am is just fine!

Ha, you make this post the same day I stayed up till 4:40 in the morning making a game in RPG Maker  lol
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Pipkin

Ready for BronyCon!

Spacecase101

Whoohoo!! I had two youtube readings of one of my Fimfics.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Chromastone64

So TF2 FINALLY has a competitive mode.
Granted, I might not use it all that much, but it's nice to see an update other than hats.
I wonder if Overwatch had anything to do with it...?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jcfraven

Got reminded of a Bible App I used to use, and am enjoying it a lot. I don't recall the person's name off the top of my head, but to who did so, thank you for telling me about it again. It's been very beneficial for me thus far in helping give me advice and the like for my life, and give me more excitement to delve into God's Word. I appreciate it a lot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

LostSanity

Spoiler: show

:D

If this is added to the SugarCube Corner Mix in Legends of Equestria...

I'd probably fangasm. I may even consider giving the OSW's another play attempt again.

lol.

Still though... thank you Life is Strange.

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Midnight Breeze

My stepdad got promoted to the directorate at the hospital, now he and my mom are pretty much loaded. Good news for me, I was getting worried I'd have to support her in retirement after she lost her full time job at such a late age...since God knows my sisters cant. He and I may not get along well, but he's providing for my mom and she's happy with him. I can respect that for her sake. It's a whole lot more than my father ever did for her.

I just wish they'd get married already. They've been together for 10 years now and refuse to get married. They have it in their heads that since they've been together over 7 years they are informally married, nevermind that Louisiana doesn't even recognize common-law marriage! I hope they snap out of it eventually and realize everything will go to his estranged kids if he dies early, since he doesn't have a will.  :s

Peace Keeper

2016 Jul 12, 02:28:48 #7148 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 12, 02:32:43 by Peace Keeper
lol Bwaahahahahaha

What are the odds that you will end up finding another pony OC who resemble's your OC very VERY closely?

Spoiler: My OC looks like this • show

Spoiler: The OC I happen to find... • show

This is Cyclone Twist by 13foxywolf666

The OC that person made was made earlier than the time I made my OC. I did not know this was made. Such coincidence that has happened. lol Wow that made my day.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

New Overwatch character! And she has a bunch of support moves!
The bad thing is, she's a sniper...that means I'm gonna be seeing "TOO MANY SNIPERS" everywhere...

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Jul 12, 02:28:48
lol Bwaahahahahaha

What are the odds that you will end up finding another pony OC who resemble's your OC very VERY closely?

Spoiler: My OC looks like this • show

Spoiler: The OC I happen to find... • show

This is Cyclone Twist by 13foxywolf666

The OC that person made was made earlier than the time I made my OC. I did not know this was made. Such coincidence that has happened. lol Wow that made my day.

It's your long lost cousin!

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Jul 12, 13:55:48
New Overwatch character! And she has a bunch of support moves!
The bad thing is, she's a sniper...that means I'm gonna be seeing "TOO MANY SNIPERS" everywhere...

Where's Sombra when you need her?

Chromastone64

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Jul 13, 03:04:12
Where's Sombra when you need her?

Yep. Honestly, I was hoping for Sombra. I don't even know if all those pictures people found were of Ana or Sombra...

LostSanity

Finished up Life is Strange.

Probably the most unique, interesting, and thought-provoking game I've EVER played. DEFINITELY good.

Anyway... I'll put my final Major Decision in spoilers below for those that care.

Sacrificed Arcadia Bay and let the tornado hit it. There was no way I was going to do that to Max and sacrifice who was pretty much Max's closest friend. To me... it would have made the whole game meaningless. Besides, from what I saw, it seemed to me that there weren't a lot of 'dead bodies' so that tells me most people survived anyway. Just my thinking I guess.

With that done... I get to move on to Digimon Cyber Sleuth. It will be my first Digimon game I will attempt to beat without cheating.

I'm afraid for my life...  :I

Well... should be interesting either way.   ^-^

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

FeverishPegasus

I've gotten a lot better at smiling, and for some strange reason, it's helped to improve my mood. Or maybe it was the other way around.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 Jul 13, 18:04:10
Finished up Life is Strange.

Probably the most unique, interesting, and thought-provoking game I've EVER played. DEFINITELY good.

Anyway... I'll put my final Major Decision in spoilers below for those that care.

Sacrificed Arcadia Bay and let the tornado hit it. There was no way I was going to do that to Max and sacrifice who was pretty much Max's closest friend. To me... it would have made the whole game meaningless. Besides, from what I saw, it seemed to me that there weren't a lot of 'dead bodies' so that tells me most people survived anyway. Just my thinking I guess.

With that done... I get to move on to Digimon Cyber Sleuth. It will be my first Digimon game I will attempt to beat without cheating.

I'm afraid for my life...  :I

Well... should be interesting either way.   ^-^

You know, man? I get the impression you'd make a good cave diver. What with the way you're able to nonchalantly go "Yeah, I might die. Welp, let's get to it!"

Howitzer

Spoiler: Finally Arrived • show
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Jcfraven

Watched/Listened to Daughter of Discord, an amazing sequel to Discord's Bride. Speaking of, I need to listen to Bride of Discord, I've never listened to it all the way through.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Midnight Breeze

I was able to get my busted filling fixed in 5 minutes without needing to re-drill or anything. That's the magic of dental composite.

I had to get 3 of 9001 fillings redone last Thursday because they were starting to leak. Unfortunately one of them cracked open and a chunk fell of a few hours later. I had to wait until Monday to get it fixed because the clinic was closed for the weekend. See, this is why you don't do fillings the day before a 3 day weekend.  >:/

I'm not saying I don't like my dentist. I do, he's a pretty cool guy. But come on, man.

Chromastone64

Nothing like going online and catching all the Americans off guard with my accent  ^-^
2brit4TF2&u

Go Up