Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

The last 2 days for me in general. My MLP: FiM fandom status has been reinvigorated... and...

OH. MY. GOD.

THAT DEMO.

I JUST... I JUST...

I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING.

ALL OF IT.

JUST....

ALL. OF. IT.

BEST. DEMO. EVER.

:3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chromastone64

What have I done.
Spoiler: Don't open this unless you're absolutely sure. • show
Spoiler: Really? You really want to see this? • show
Spoiler: Ok, but don't blame me for the trauma. • show

EVERYONE'S DOING IT. I HAD TO.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Apr 02, 19:05:56
What have I done.
Spoiler: Don't open this unless you're absolutely sure. • show
Spoiler: Really? You really want to see this? • show
Spoiler: Ok, but don't blame me for the trauma. • show

EVERYONE'S DOING IT. I HAD TO.

I've only seen one of these before on someones facebook profile picture... i wanna try now lol

noting really in particular but i'm starting to feel "better" for some reason and that's pretty awesome and smiley today!

Chishio Kunrin

I played the new Final Fantasy 15 demo. I think the demo is called Platinum or something. It's free. You play as Noctis as a child and follow a Carbuncle through a dream world, and it communicates with Noctis through text messages and even occasionally sends emojis. FF15's version of Carbuncle looks a lot like a mystical fennec fox with a crystal horn, and it was just so cute that I couldn't find its communication method or emojis ridiculous, stupid, or annoying. :3

I've heard that, when you beat the demo, you get to have Carbuncle in the main game when it comes out. At the end of the demo, I even got to name it! :D

I found out there are a couple of secret weapons you can get in the demo that I completely missed, so I might replay it. But, apparently, you have to face the boss a second time to get them, and he's a higher level the second time around. Just in case you still get to keep those weapons in the main game, though, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna brave the boss!

Basically, when you defeat the boss, instead of leaving the dream world, you go to the end of the road and step on the plate at the very end to make the boss spawn again with a higher level. Then, warp up the skyscraper. There'll be a balcony somewhere up there that you have to try to land on. The secret weapons are up there.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

Well, the hammer's finally fallen. My recruiter told MEPS wants to see me next thursday. A military psychiatrist is going to talk to me to enure my past depression won't be a problem and that should get the red tape out of my way. So long as nothing supernatural happens I should be an airman by the end of the year.

I just really wish they'd have been willing to work with my from the beginning. I didn't even get a chance to argue my case, they basically just took one look at my medical records and told me to GTFO. I've been bootstrapping so hard for the past 2 years to try and make something of myself in the civilian world, now it's basically been a huge wast of time and mental energy.

Whatever, what's done is done. Time to look forward rather than dwell on the past.

Spacecase101

2016 Apr 06, 07:01:22 #7065 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 06, 12:31:26 by Spacecase101
First I just want to say I really enjoyed playing the Kingdom Hearts 4 demo..Whoops I meant the Final Fantasy 15 demo...my bad
Second

YES!

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Lync Volan

I'm feeling really "Powerpuffy" today (which is also smilely ;)!
Spoiler: Powerpuff pics! • show

^did a new edit today^ (kind of messed up on the robots though)

^i even reused some of my older edits today

Howitzer

Got another job. Just waiting on the orientation.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Lync Volan

I was able to talk my dad into giving me one more game :D!
i'm really happy cause its a game my other cousin says his an expert at when playing at his other friends house (which i hope his speaking the truth) and seems to love so maybe me and him can enjoy the game together X3
(Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse)

LostSanity

To be honest... this is more in-between a 'smile' and a 'dumb thing that annoys me' but I suppose it's more good then bad so here it shall go.

I'm practically at the end of Birth By Sleep now. I had to do something annoying just to unlock Final Episode but I did it.  :l

However... getting Secret Episode on Standard is too ridiculous so I won't be doing it. Which is actually good because I recall when I first watched this game in Let's Play format on YouTube that Secret Episode... WAS RIDICULOUS AS HELLovO

Final Episode will be ridiculous enough on it's own, so, it's fine.

Will I survive? How many Game Overs will I receive?

We'll see...

>:O

MarshyMellow

I'm gonna get to see Zootopia again today!  ^-^

And I'm also thinking of buying another Tamagotchi/Gigapet, too! But I don't know if I should buy either one...Dangit I hate choosing.. >.<

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chromastone64

2016 Apr 12, 13:53:24 #7071 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 13, 01:59:57 by Chromastone64
I just had (in my opinion) an amazing idea. An actual, possible, viable MLP fan project with other people on the internet. If only I had a ton of money to commision the art I would need.
But, if there are any aspiring voice actors reading this, I think you'd like it :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

I have officially pre-ordered Final Fantasy XV.

Did it when I went to pick up my pre-order for the Ratchet & Clank PS4 remake that came out today.

September 2016 here I come!!

:D

Lync Volan

I just OWNED! Cell at the final showdown/last level on Dragon Ball Z Sagas and i'm SUPER happy about it cause it seemed impossible to achieve super saiyan 2 to actually damage him the other day but after around 2 or 3 tries i really easily beat him :3

LostSanity

Birth By Sleep completed in 2.5 HD Remix.

Spoiler: show
TERRA XEHANORT WORST FIGHT IN ENTIRE GAME.  >:O

2.8 HD Remix here I come.

A.K.A.:

DREAM DROP DISTANCE REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:O

Midnight Breeze

I am truly shocked. After all that stressing and worrying about my ASVAB performance I ended up scoring above the 83rd percentile. So, yeah...that happened. I was the only one who was surprised, my recruiter knew I was going to do well.

Huh, maybe I really am smarter than I give myself credit for. I've always considered myself pretty dim-witted. Dunning-Kruger effect perhaps?

Howitzer

Finally received my FFL and online purchase that was scheduled to arrive next week.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/

Chromastone64

BATTLEBORN BETA.
IT'S SO MUCH FUN.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Howitzer on 2016 Apr 15, 17:19:00
Finally received my FFL and online purchase that was scheduled to arrive next week.

You "finally" got something a week early?

Does not compute.

Howitzer

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Apr 16, 02:46:35
You "finally" got something a week early?

Does not compute.

Let me re-phrase:
Finally got FFL.
Something arrived ahead of schedule.

Go Up