Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MarshyMellow

I met 'Mettaton's cousion' at a nearby Walmart today! XD

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Lync Volan

I think i'm finally done building in Disney Infinity for awhile now... unless the spawners glitch or something again... but for now i'm REALLY happy i'm finally done so now i can move on to something fun :D!

Midnight Breeze

I decided to spend my tax refund on some new threads. All my life I've been wearing bargain and discount clothing and now I though "Heck with it. I'm not poor anymore, I'm getting some nice clothes." So I replaced my entire wardrobe for $900. Seems like a good investment since I don't need to buy new jeans ever 18 months like I did with the $30 knockoffs I usually buy. And I've decided to finally put a bit of variety into my shirts instead of just $10 t-shirts.

With my full-frame glasses I look like a stereotypical hipster, though.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Feb 03, 07:18:05
I decided to spend my tax refund on some new threads. All my life I've been wearing bargain and discount clothing and now I though "Heck with it. I'm not poor anymore, I'm getting some nice clothes." So I replaced my entire wardrobe for $900. Seems like a good investment since I don't need to buy new jeans ever 18 months like I did with the $30 knockoffs I usually buy. And I've decided to finally put a bit of variety into my shirts instead of just $10 t-shirts.

With my full-frame glasses I look like a stereotypical hipster, though.
That's really awesome. Do you feel extra cute in yur new digs? : D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2016 Feb 03, 11:32:24
That's really awesome. Do you feel extra cute in yur new digs? : D

Sadly I may be shelling out for continuous wear contacts here soon. I actually do like the way I look with glasses, but I can't stand the limited field of vision glasses provide. I want to be able to see clearly in all directions, not just straight ahead.

I guess looking like a hipster without myopia works.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Feb 04, 06:20:39
Sadly I may be shelling out for continuous wear contacts here soon. I actually do like the way I look with glasses, but I can't stand the limited field of vision glasses provide. I want to be able to see clearly in all directions, not just straight ahead.

I feel the same way, I loved my glasses, they made me feel cute, but the field of vision problem, and the hurting my head after all day use wasn't worth it, and I got PRK vision correction... I kinda miss hiding my face behind my glasses o:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Feb 04, 06:20:39

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2016 Feb 04, 08:30:14
I feel the same way, I loved my glasses, they made me feel cute, but the field of vision problem, and the hurting my head after all day use wasn't worth it, and I got PRK vision correction... I kinda miss hiding my face behind my glasses o:

I'm actually not joking when I say you two should get fake glasses, the kind that don't do anything but look cool.
I mean, you could just pop out the lenses and put flat glass in if you can't buy them...

Fake glasses, that needs to be the next bit thing!

MarshyMellow

Spoiler:  Guess what I got in the mail today? • show
A Tamagotchi Tama-go!  ^-^

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Midnight Breeze

I think I'm finally going to get my long overdue raise and retro pay next Thursday. It's been over 2 months since I got promoted so they owe me mucho dinero. With my normal weekly pay of $700 the check will likely be over $2000. I'm also getting my tax refund around that time, so yeah.

Me 2 months ago:

Me now:

LostSanity

Finally got my debit card from my bank today. So I can start buying stuff now!!

^-^
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chromastone64

I just finished Tales Of Zestiria.
Spoiler: show
Oh my god, THE FEELS...It was almost Undertale levels of nearly making me cry...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Howitzer

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Lync Volan

Had a good time at my uncles bday (aside from the little one being so hyper, mainly when i'm eating) and i was able to see my cousins again :3

besides that i got a friend who says he'll send me some stuff for Disney Infinity this coming march which would be AWESOME if he actually does!

i also was able to watch several of the DC animated movies and i'm almost done with them, afterwards i'll finish watching the Herbie movies then i'll move on to watching Monster High for my cousin (who loves it!), maybe afterwards me and my cousin can talk about it lol   

Midnight Breeze

I love my new desk chair from IKEA. I don't know why I waited so long to put it together, only took me like 20 minutes. Hopefully it doesn't go flat in 8 months, most comfortable desk chair I've ever had, and it only cost $90.

LostSanity

2016 Feb 10, 18:50:08 #6974 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 10, 18:57:35 by LostSanity
Finished Terra's Story in BBSFM on 2.5 HD Remix.

Terra-Xehanort was the WORST fight in that story. FREAKING ANNOYING. I still won though.  >:/

Time to move on to Roxa--- I mean Ventus.  :P
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

LeviathanTS

2016 Feb 11, 09:07:00 #6975 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 11, 09:09:14 by LeviathanTS
I booped a horse in real life yesterday today lol

The horse approached me, hoping for a treat perhaps

There was another horse in the background, but it wasn't interested, it was just rolling on its back

The first horse got closer and closer

It reached where I was

And then I booped it!  ovO

I would love to get it a treat sometime, but I don't want to make it ill >.<
But I feel so cruel not doing so...
Maybe sometime, it is winter, they won't receive as many treats I guess...

Oh well, I still booped it, was funny and cute :3
Yes, I'm crazy  ovO
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Spacecase101

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2016 Feb 11, 09:07:00
I booped a horse in real life yesterday today lol

The horse approached me, hoping for a treat perhaps

There was another horse in the background, but it wasn't interested, it was just rolling on its back

The first horse got closer and closer

It reached where I was

And then I booped it!  ovO

I would love to get it a treat sometime, but I don't want to make it ill >.<
But I feel so cruel not doing so...
Maybe sometime, it is winter, they won't receive as many treats I guess...

Oh well, I still booped it, was funny and cute :3
Yes, I'm crazy  ovO

We need to talk about all this booping Levi. Maybe an intervention is needed. :/

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

LeviathanTS

2016 Feb 11, 10:35:39 #6977 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 11, 14:28:37 by LeviathanTS
Quote from: Spacecase101 on 2016 Feb 11, 09:40:08
We need to talk about all this booping Levi. Maybe an intervention is needed. :/

lol

I don't have a booping problem! I can stop whenever I want! ovO

Honest!  0:)

*Hoof involuntarily moves towards Spacy's muzzle...*
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Spacecase101

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2016 Feb 11, 10:35:39
lol

:/ well see.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Lync Volan

2016 Feb 12, 02:25:38 #6979 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 12, 20:03:20 by Lync Volan
Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2016 Feb 11, 10:35:39
lol

well this made my day lol!

i'm not sure if this is a "Smile" but i'm very relieved because i asked my dad to change the graphic card on my computer the other day (so i can play a certain MMO) but afterwards the computer wouldn't display anything and i thought i lost all my files (i collected so many things in my files which i wasn't able to back up that day cause my dad was in a hurry) but nah! my dad is supes smart and was able to give me my files back even with the computer being all messed up already, i got one of my dads back up computers and we put in windows 7 and everything and now i'm back on track, he even installed the card in this one and i guess it works? (gotta download the MMO again to be sure) but i do know that it hasn't destroyed this computer so that wasn't what messed up my old computer

Post Merge

I was feeling horrible yesterday so i decided to sleep early but before i did i turned on the Tv to see one of the greatest movies they could reshow and after watching it again i found myself smiling all the way up to today :3!

Go Up