Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stardust Dragon

I finally managed to take down the fourth chapter boss from Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 1, and made it into chapter 5.

Spoiler: show
I've got control of all four CPU's now  :D  I just wish I could use all four in battle at once.

I'm also starting to understand the multiverse around this game series...starting.  I'm trying to avoid too many spoilers about this game, so I feel I'm missing a little crucial information...that and I wonder if I'll have patience to pick up the other Re:Birth games.  RPG's take me a lot of time to get invested in, and I don't know if the novelty will wear off before I'm done with this one...

Lync Volan

Quote from: Howitzer on 2016 Jan 16, 00:39:20
I've almost got myself a full useable Scout trooper helmet from Star Wars that's homemade.

Also, anyone know how to get superglue off their keyboard?
I want a certain Mandalorian Helmet but the only one i can find that's being sold says i need to paint it myself
(i crud at painting!)

Chromastone64

I went back to League Of Legends again.
I forgot how awesome Kindred was :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

2016 Jan 18, 05:55:46 #6943 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 20, 23:00:28 by Lync Volan
So i just heard about the older Herbie movies and i think i just watched the first one, WHICH WAS GREAT! made me laugh during the whole movie (aside from the part on the bridge)

though i thought there was also a Herbie cartoon but i can't seem to find info about it anywhere

Post Merge

Yesterday i lent one of my video games to my cousin (who secretly bought a ps3 because our family is really tough on kids wanting to enjoy themselves instead of focusing every second of life on school) and i feel great about it cause i think i finally learned how to trust others for a change (i'm still Batman though!), i'm also really happy that my cousin will play this certain game before the movie (that is related to the game) comes out, i am also happy about when i let him play here for a few minutes he seemed to really enjoy it and thinking about him playing it at home smiling and stuff just makes me super Happy :3

LostSanity

I'm a part of the workforce now. Here's what's good:

I have a paycheck now so I can start buying anime. Once I get my debit card from the bank I made a checking account with that is...

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

Spent some time listening to tracks from the Undertale soundtrack today.
Man, the music from that game is just too good. All of it fits the various situations and areas incredibly well. The tracks for the boss fights are all just too catchy.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

seems like i'm gonna have the chance to help someone out, in a very simple matter but i'm helping my cuz get a video game he can't get in stores here and if he bought online in this country he'd have problems so when my dad heads back to new york i'll ask him to buy it for me there with the money my cuz gives me and BOOM! helpful ;)

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2016 Jan 22, 22:46:56
Spent some time listening to tracks from the Undertale soundtrack today.
Man, the music from that game is just too good. All of it fits the various situations and areas incredibly well. The tracks for the boss fights are all just too catchy.

Spoiler: "coughbestthemecough" • show

Also, I didn't know Megalovania was in other things before Undertale...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MarshyMellow

2016 Jan 26, 10:26:30 #6948 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 26, 10:37:45 by MarshyMellow
Speaking of Undertale..

I found Undertale being featured in a game magazine! 

I even took some pictures from the magazine!  :D

Spoiler: THE PICTURES • show

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

LostSanity

Okay I have to admit...

I'm starting to enjoy Birth By Sleep. Even if I'm not the greatest at it.

:D

*raves to Mkaukau*

:3

Chromastone64

Sneak Preview for Season 6! :D
So, Shining and Cadance's baby is called Flurry Heart...

LostSanity

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Jan 29, 06:10:18
Sneak Preview for Season 6! :D
So, Shining and Cadance's baby is called Flurry Heart...

I've even decided to look past it being a naturally born alicorn because it's just too freaking cute to hate.

:3

Shocking huh?

O:

Lync Volan

I just listened to a REALLY sweet song this morning and i'm filled with happy tears :nod: :D

Howitzer

It's almost February, and you know what that means! (Valentines day?) No, we're one month closer to having Deadpool released!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Sweet Brew

Peeing in the shower! ^-^

Lync Volan

Quote from: Howitzer on 2016 Jan 31, 00:08:21
It's almost February, and you know what that means! (Valentines day?) No, we're one month closer to having Deadpool released!
I can't wait for that and i'm also hyped for the fact that i'll be able to change my fb profile pic again after Feb, i've been holding out a certain pic i want as my profile picture up until now cause i didn't wanna change pics so soon X3
Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Jan 31, 03:45:49
Thank you for making me confused and having to ask this! but why exactly is this in both the Smile topic and the Dumb things that annoy you topic :o?

Midnight Breeze

The issue with the water damage in my apartment was handled promptly. I called my landlord at 2 in the morning and maintenance arrived in less than an hour. He woke up my upstairs neighbor and found she had a leak under her sink that was leaking into my apartment and when he fixed that the walls dried up. I had honestly forgotten about it by the next morning, now they're saying they're going to come in on Monday to retexture and repaint the wall.

This whole concept of a landlord being prompt faithful to a tenant is pretty alien to me. It's worlds different from my last slumlord. I had to threaten to not pay rent to get them to fix rotten floors that my mom almost fell through, and I had to hand wash my dishes the last 4 months I lived there because the dishwasher was broken and they wouldn't fix it.

I think landlords too often forget that there are real people living in their rental properties. It's not something you can just cut corners on to try and maximize profits.

At this point I'm seriously considering staying longer than I had originally intended. If rent goes up less than 3% when my lease is up I will sign another 13 month lease.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Jan 31, 03:45:49

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Jan 31, 03:46:12
When other people pee in the shower! >:O

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2016 Jan 31, 04:03:50Thank you for making me confused and having to ask this! but why exactly is this in both the Smile topic and the Dumb things that annoy you topic :o?

See, I like peeing in the shower, but it's gross when someone else does, so only I want to do it. =P

Lync Volan

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Jan 31, 04:58:26
See, I like peeing in the shower, but it's gross when someone else does, so only I want to do it. =P
Ohhhhh.... can you still tell if you rinse out the shower? i mean my dad tells me to rinse out soap from the shower after i take a shower so i'd just assume there is no possible way of telling if everyone just rinsed there stuff lol

Spacecase101

Other than all this peeing in the shower. The second best news is VENTURE BROTHERS SEASON 6 whoohoo. Go team Venture!

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Go Up