Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Yes.  4.006 GPA.  Almost catastrophic, but not yay!!

Peace Keeper

Wow its a great GPA standing there Darcy.

So many would try so hard to get a GPA that high. Met a classmate who is a straight A student but would drop if her standing and forecast would be a B

I really wish I had that GPA but my dummy and lazy self gets me nowhere near there X3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Dec 22, 08:55:53
.....? Scary? I'm confused..

The image preview randomly pops a zoomed in version of the picture, and I didn't know of that feature, so I loaded it up and an unknown image blasted in my face, so it scared me.

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 23, 18:01:35
The image preview randomly pops a zoomed in version of the picture, and I didn't know of that feature, so I loaded it up and an unknown image blasted in my face, so it scared me.

Oh...

By the way, do you like it?  :) It's a small felt plush of Napstablook from Undertale!  ^-^

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Jcfraven

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Dec 24, 09:09:37
Oh...

By the way, do you like it?  :) It's a small felt plush of Napstablook from Undertale!  ^-^

I do indeed, it looks pretty neat.

I never have gotten the opportunity to play Undertale..

Chromastone64

Merry Christmas!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

What better Christmas gift from a big company than a Kingdom Hearts Q&A! :D

This is great news because of some of what they've said! Basically, they've inadvertently told us why they haven't been showing us much of KH3.

"8.    The conversation between Young Xehanort and Eraqus, first shown at E3, is the opening scene of Kingdom Hearts 3. Since then, more and more of the scene has been revealed through the trailers and at D23, we were able to view it in its entirety. Why was the decision made to show the scene in this manner?

There are many reasons for this, but one of them is that we are prioritizing the creation of new worlds in KH3, and we would have to consider the reveal timing of those worlds, making sure that we discuss with Disney. That opening scene is very versatile, since it doesn't involve those new worlds, plus it's a great asset to use as a prologue to build up excitement towards KH3.
Also, the scenes that we have currently have released is not the final product so please look forward to any changes that we may make in the future as well."

Basically, what this has revealed is:
1. They've been prioritizing making the worlds, so the bulk of the new things they've made in KH3 are the worlds.
2. They have to talk to Disney before showing the new worlds. Since the bulk of the new things they've made are the worlds, they haven't really been able to show us much of the new stuff they've made.
So, that's why the trailers have been restricted to the intro scene of Xehanort and Eraqus talking, Twilight Town, outside Yen Sid's tower, Tangled, and Hercules. That's all stuff they're allowed to show.

Another thing from the Q&A that I'm excited about:

"10.    It was surprising to see the return of Nobodies in the recent Kingdom Hearts 3 footage. What sort of role will they play in the game? Can we expect to see any more enemy types besides Nobodies and Heartless?

I want to make it so that you can tell who had come to that world by the enemies that appear there. I am thinking of the enemy types as a part of the total production this time.

11.    The new Kingdom Hearts III trailer featured a new Nobody design with a scythe and flower petals, is this particular Nobody alluding to a certain former Organization member?

I think that it's easy to imagine but I do believe that it will appear in promotional materials sooner or later so please wait for that."

You know what this means. ovO Marluxia confirmed.
I hope we get to see the other former Organization members, too, like Demyx. I miss Demyx.
Wait a minute...

Water-themed Heartless... in the Hercules world. Demyx's thing was water... and the first place we ran into him was the Hercules world.
O: DEMYX CONFIRMED?!!!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LostSanity

Beat Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix.

ON MY FIRST TRY.

O:

It wasn't "pretty" and I made a few mistakes... plus I Critical Health grinded to Level 99... but...

All that matters is victory.

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Pipkin

Got a new sketchpad for Xmas, decided to try some nice looking sketches with different poses and perspectives

Also got a new grill and a Berry Punch shirt :D

Midnight Breeze

Windy, light rain weather, it's my favorite kind of weather. Very serene. I have a small untapped field out behind my apartment too, which is a nice commodity in the metroplex. Very peaceful sitting out on the balcony.

LostSanity

Spoiler: show

ALL OF THIS.

I hope Kingdom Hearts 3 has AMAZING stuff like this. It needs MORE OF IT.

:3

Jcfraven

Went to the chiropractor for the first ever, I can breath better, and I think I'm actually my proper height now(I'm how I should be now).

Sweet Brew

Last day I take my pneumonia medication! =P
I'm basically better, just really tired. X3

Pipkin

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 28, 15:20:07
Went to the chiropractor for the first ever, I can breath better, and I think I'm actually my proper height now(I'm how I should be now).

i need to see a chiropractor as well , and massage therapy .  thanks work!

I wonder if my college health plan covers it

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2015 Dec 29, 10:22:10
i need to see a chiropractor as well , and massage therapy .  thanks work!

I wonder if my college health plan covers it

Only if your primary doctors prescribes it as medically necessary. If my insurance paid for massages I'd be hitting up the spa every week.

Pipkin

Well, that's why I want to see a chiropractor first, to see if it's the alignment(An issue i've had in the past), or muscle issues.

In other news, I just discovered my roomate has a spare keyboard sitting under my TV.  As he is using a wireless one for his computer I doubt he'd mind me using it while i'm sitting in the living room SO, no more on-screen keyboard when I want to use my TV as a monitor!  Finally

LostSanity

2016:

The Year of Final Fantasy XV and Persona 5.

:D

Jajan

2015 Dec 31, 19:41:42 #6917 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 31, 20:18:27 by Jajan
At home in France ! It's already the new year [shadow=red,left]2016[/shadow] !!!  :D  :)

LeviathanTS

Happy New Year everypony!, even if it is slightly late ^-^

Oh er... the fact that I got a chance to Happy New Year to everypony made me smile :P

br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Jcfraven

Happy new year, and a cup of good cheer!

Go Up