Go listen to this.

Right now.

I guarantee that you won't regret it.  ^-^

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Spacecase101

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

LeviathanTS

Quote from: Spacecase101 on 2015 Nov 26, 00:36:55
lol your still the bestest Levi...n stuff

But I really don't have cooties :(

Also, you're the best ^-^
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Pipkin

ONE more assignment left and I can remove the virtual machines from my laptop.  Maybe then I can shut it down in under two minutes again and my hard drive won't max out and crash!

LostSanity

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Itty Bit

Had some hilarious moments with an old friend last night. We got together and played a bunch of games, including smash bros, and made a lot of funny moments happen.

Sweet Brew

I'm so tired...
Most people are annoyed by that.
I'm not most people. :]
Insomnia be goooone!

Chromastone64

ONE WEEK UNTIL XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X.
FORGET FALLOUT, THIS IS THE GAME I'M MOST HYPED FOR.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Fluffy Cloud

I went over to my uncle's house for Thanksgiving, and as my family was leaving, we stopped by the mall, which was really quiet, surprisingly. I found a credit card on the ground, and gave it to mall security. Hope that person got their credit card back!

Midnight Breeze

Looks like Amazon is having a job fair in the metroplex this weekend and are handing out on-the-spot job offers to good candidates. I have both delivery and manufacturing experience so I might have a good shot at an offer...good...good...

If I can land a competing job offer I might just be able to use it as ammunition against my current employer to try and get a raise. Heck, I might just forget the wage Amazon offers me and accidentally exaggerate it by 10-20%.

MarshyMellow

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Midnight Breeze

Got a job offer from Amazon. I'll tell my boss on monday and see if they're willing to give me a raise. If not, well...I guess I know which employer values me more.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Nov 28, 21:43:15
Got a job offer from Amazon. I'll tell my boss on monday and see if they're willing to give me a raise. If not, well...I guess I know which employer values me more.
Good luck!
Hope this job will be a lot easier, less stressful, funner, and more paying! ^-^

Midnight Breeze

2015 Nov 28, 23:09:07 #6833 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 28, 23:26:42 by Midnight Breeze
Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 Nov 28, 23:02:36
Good luck!
Hope this job will be a lot easier, less stressful, funner, and more paying! ^-^

You've never heard of Amazon have you? It's just as hard as USPS, but at least they cap your work hours and give benefits. USPS has a compulsory 7 day workweek for CCAs. No human being on Earth could do that for years and maintain a half decent mental stability. Amazon specifically forbids employees from working more than 6 days in a row, 12 hours in a day, and 60 hours in a week. Which is still a lot, but it typically only gets that hectic in the holidays.

I also signed up for flextime packages delivery which pays an impressive $18-25 an hour and you just do it whenever you feel like picking up the shift. Unfortunately they require an Android phone at the moment and my phone is a Windows phone. Apparently they plan to open it up to other devices in the near future. We'll see how that goes.

Oh, and Amazon also offers education assistance of up to $3000 per year to pay for tuition and books. I believe the average community college tuition is right at $3000 a year, so that gives me an incentive to get some education. If I can get some education in robotics I'll never have to worry about my job being mechanized. I AM the mechanizer!

Chromastone64

I FINALLY got Persona 4 Golden! Now let's see why everyone's praising it so much.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Pipkin

2015 Nov 29, 17:52:58 #6835 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 18:04:47 by Princess Darcy
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Nov 28, 23:09:07
You've never heard of Amazon have you? It's just as hard as USPS, but at least they cap your work hours and give benefits. USPS has a compulsory 7 day workweek for CCAs. No human being on Earth could do that for years and maintain a half decent mental stability. Amazon specifically forbids employees from working more than 6 days in a row, 12 hours in a day, and 60 hours in a week. Which is still a lot, but it typically only gets that hectic in the holidays.

I also signed up for flextime packages delivery which pays an impressive $18-25 an hour and you just do it whenever you feel like picking up the shift. Unfortunately they require an Android phone at the moment and my phone is a Windows phone. Apparently they plan to open it up to other devices in the near future. We'll see how that goes.

Oh, and Amazon also offers education assistance of up to $3000 per year to pay for tuition and books. I believe the average community college tuition is right at $3000 a year, so that gives me an incentive to get some education. If I can get some education in robotics I'll never have to worry about my job being mechanized. I AM the mechanizer!

I have friends who worked at amazon and they are one of the worst employers on the planet from the sounds of it

I mean, I thought being treated like trash and not getting a raise after 3 years in management was bad...

OH!  Believe it or not, I actually smiled....a lot...yesterday
Took my special somepony out for coffee, watched Friendship is Witchcraft, want to a nice Italian restaurant, movie, and back home for more ponies.
<3
YES!  She loves ponies as much as me!  She even loves Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy   :3

Howitzer

What did I get to do today? Nothing, and it felt great. s
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

LostSanity

I finished the Spiral manga today.

It's pretty great. Once again, it's pretty much Ace Attorney. However... it got a little confusing and religion-heavy in the middle. After that it was great again.

I DEFINITELY recommend it. Just like the anime.

Careful though. As I said, it gets religion-heavy in the middle. So if don't think you can get through that, then it might not be for you. I was able to get through it though.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Sweet Brew

For the past 6 or 7 months I've been having a special tea to help my throat, it's nice but not that great.
Today I instead went with my normal favorite blend!

Good to be having that again. ^-^

Midnight Breeze

I got around to putting in a work order for the leaky stopper in my bath tub and maintenance came around just a couple hours later and fixed it for me.

First time I've bathed in a garden tub, it's great!  0:) I gotta get some bubble bath for that thing.

Now I just need to pay for the vast amount of water to fill it.

Go Up