Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

2015 Nov 21, 04:33:28 #6800 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 21, 04:36:27 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Nov 20, 16:56:52Good to see that some of you are still around.
Namely me right lol?!

my Ps2 has fallen on the floor at least 3 times this week (not sure exactly how) and it still works like a charm, i've had this same Ps2 for YEARS it was my first Ps2 and i don't plan to replace it any time soon, i've had to get it repaired several times during my years of ownership, the old sheep still has some power in its trunk if i do say so myself :]
though i most likely should do something about the falling problem, one of the memory cards already bent (somehow still works though)

Post Merge

On a side note i just had my first ever Marceline dream last night, it was emotionally exhausting but i liked it very much :nod:

Sweet Brew

All but 1 of my games on my Steam account are free or gifts.
I'm such a derp. =P

LostSanity

Spoiler: show
The possibility that the MLP: FiM Season 6 finale may be inspired from/have elements from Final Fantasy XIII-2 (13-2)

:D

Man... I'm using the spoiler code a lot today...

X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Lync Volan

Turns out i finally got over making my profile picture my character, i now have Mar Mar & PB as my profile pic on fb :3

and one of my family members (WHICH IS GREAT cause i keep feeling like my Family don't look at my stuff too often) seems to like it 

Pipkin

Should be snow free by wednesday!  Yay!
Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Nov 23, 05:06:54
and one of my family members (WHICH IS GREAT cause i keep feeling like my Family don't look at my stuff too often) seems to like it 

I feel like that when I post my pony stuff on facebook.  In fact, my dad is the only person to really show any interest in it...

Little Star

Culinary school is right over the horizon! I can almost.. Taste it.  :3

Jcfraven

Quote from: Little Star on 2015 Nov 23, 18:03:19
Culinary school is right over the horizon! I can almost.. Taste it.  :3

I bet you'll bake up a good result!

My smile of the day was actually two days ago, when we finally got to see the finished version of "Magic Inside Of Me".

For today though, seeing our Little Shining Star happy and excited.

Greyscaleisme

Thanksgiving break! It's deffo the main thing I'm thankful for this year.  lol
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2015 Nov 23, 12:41:20
I feel like that when I post my pony stuff on facebook.  In fact, my dad is the only person to really show any interest in it...
Yeah, it makes me really happy when a family member shows any interest towards my posts, makes me feel less Black Sheepy, plus now i'm able to talk easily with my cousins & aunts which also makes me feel good :]

LeviathanTS

2015 Nov 23, 20:13:28 #6809 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 23, 20:15:13 by LeviathanTS
Today I discovered what is likely the main reason behind my depression, which I've had for 4 years
If I tackle it, I might not have depression for much longer!
My family members have already noticed a difference in me, before we have even started tackling it

There was also a rising suspicion that I might have Aspergers syndrome, but after I revealed a vital fact about myself to a counsellor, it has been discovered that it is VERY unlikely that I have Aspergers, so that was also a pleasant discovery

*There is nothing wrong with Aspergers though, I don't dislike those with it or anything, but it is nice to know that I don't have any mental condition which is stopping me from being more sociable

So today there are two things for me to smile about, and my hope is restored
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Spacecase101

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Nov 23, 20:13:28
Today I discovered what is likely the main reason behind my depression, which I've had for 4 years
If I tackle it, I might not have depression for much longer!
My family members have already noticed a difference in me, before we have even started tackling it

There was also a rising suspicion that I might have Aspergers syndrome, but after I revealed a vital fact about myself to a counsellor, it has been discovered that it is VERY unlikely that I have Aspergers, so that was also a pleasant discovery

*There is nothing wrong with Aspergers though, I don't dislike those with it or anything, but it is nice to know that I don't have any mental condition which is stopping me from being more sociable
That's great to hear Levi I wish you the very bestest....n stuff :P

So today there are two things for me to smile about, and my hope is restored

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Howitzer

I got hired again for my 2nd job (at Khols). Though it's only temporary work, it still feels good to be hired after submitting soooo many applications (plus now I can start earning money again).
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Midnight Breeze

This brilliant new video by my favorite vlogging teacher answers so many question. I'm glad to have seen it.

LeviathanTS

2015 Nov 24, 17:42:37 #6813 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 24, 17:44:52 by LeviathanTS
Quote from: Spacecase101 on 2015 Nov 23, 21:48:29
That's great to hear Levi I wish you the very bestest....n stuff :P

Thanks Space, that'll be today's smile ^-^
*hugs* <3

I just realised that that will be the second hug
You have no choice but to accept them all :P

(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Lync Volan

Went to the tailors to get my bright outfit made and it seems to be going smoothly for now!
now i have Sabine for Disney Infinity too :3
i also got some meatballs this morning!

Chromastone64

It's not completely clear, but at least I can hear out my ear now.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Turns out Sabine is no ordinary character in Disney Infinity and i'm not just saying that cause shes one of my favorite Star wars Characters, i mean her move set and combos are simply perfect, at least for me, the one part in her regular combo that stops attacks comes at a perfect time, her upgrade move where she attacks in the air is perfect for taking out hordes of enemies which is a regular thing, not to mention its a classy looking attack well being totally rad!
she also got this motion blur during attacks that makes her fighting movement look so much cooler then all my other figures, her Super move is placing paint bombs, i thought it would be a slow move where it takes time for her to paint on the floor (like a certain batman game)  but she slides well placing the bomb on the floor! ITS PERFECT!
all that's left is 2 costume discs where you can get her season 1 hair and her head armor which i wish they had!   

Spacecase101

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Nov 24, 17:42:37
Thanks Space, that'll be today's smile ^-^
*hugs* <3

I just realised that that will be the second hug
You have no choice but to accept them all :P
COOTIES! COOTIES! :P

LeviathanTS

Spacecase101

Go Up