Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

I watched the new RWBY episode a few hours ago, and AHHHH!!! ovO This is the episode we've been waiting for!! It got me so hyped up and excited over its awesomeness that it's like it gave me a shot of caffeine!! AH! AHH! AHHH!! It's goin' DOWN!!!

And this episode actually surprised me!!

Though, I also predicted some things. Eeeeee!!! :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Stardust Dragon

Q2Q went by surprisingly well...I'm not missing quite as much as I initially thought in my sound design, even less if you count just what needs a little editing.  Sure I have to have it all set by Wednesday but suddenly I feel less anxiety over the matter.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 Nov 13, 22:43:25
While that sounds quite luxurious I can see how missing out on 1/4 of the worlds beauty would be saddening...
It's one of the most unique seasons too!
Yeah, i already wen't trough one heat wave then i have to fly to another country for another heat wave? i just don't get it X3
but i'm still happy i get to see 2 of my favorite cousins often when i'm here

We had a party for my dads birthday yesterday and i was able to get my moms house helpers son to play video games with me even though his english isn't that good, he also seems to get along well with my other cousins like his REALLY part of the family which i love since his mom feels like my older sister sometimes :]

Chromastone64

I have all the equipment. I'm writing a script. My brother is getting me footage.
It's happening.
LET'S GET THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL STARTED!!!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

After a long, hard, RAGE-INDUCING, RIDICULOUSLY HARD endeavor...

I've completed Sora Mode on Re: Chain of Memories on KH 1.5 HD Remix.

Now there's just Reverse/Rebirth. Which I'll just assume isn't any different in terms of difficulty.  :l
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Peace Keeper

Well it counts as good news.
Bad news: couldn't get that mega yarn yoshi. too late for me. Oh well. But...
Good news: Got me my green wooly yoshi amiibo. Its something X3 but pretty glad I got it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lync Volan

My moms helper's son has 4 days off from school and on his first day he chose to play video games with me again <3

Midnight Breeze

I took a look at the full list of voiced character names in Fallout 4 and I'm shocked - my name is actually on the list!  O:

Well, it's a slightly different spelling but it's the same pronunciation. I can't believe Kyle isn't on the list but my name is considering how uncommon it is. That's a first.

Pipkin

Just got my winter term college schedule.  Love it!
Wednesday through Friday, no class past noon!

MarshyMellow

I got myself a set of BH6 earrings AND a BH6 necklace!  ^-^

What they look like:

Spoiler:  Earrings • show

Spoiler:  Necklace • show

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Dark Hooves

Finally got some vicious parasitic bills paid off.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Little Star

Spent the whole day with some cool people, and went to an audition for honor choir. I received word that I made it into the women's choir! This is an enormous accomplishment and I'm so happy I have this opportunity.  :D

Midnight Breeze

My apartment holds heat really well. Run the heater for 15 minutes and the place stays warm for hours.

Oh the benefits of 21st century architecture.

Pipkin

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Pokémon Omega Ruby
*Huge smile!* :D
As Jamie, I just defeated the Pokémon League with my prized Blaziken who is Lv. 78! I finished some loose ends after I celebrated my victory and now I have to find an alien Pokémon who was fused with a meteor and then try and defeat the Pokémon League again. They have mega evolution stones, now. :3

But, yay! After 6 days, I defeated the Pokémon League! Woo!
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Midnight Breeze

Pipkin

Yes, because past that you're getting into industrial or fiberoptic internet

not bad for being free

Howitzer

Thanks to a broken scoring system during bowling for gym class, I finally broke 100 on one game of bowling.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Chromastone64

2015 Nov 20, 08:35:28 #6798 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 20, 16:07:27 by Chromastone64
Heroes of The Storm actually made one of my most hated Warcraft characters FUN TO PLAY AS.
HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO THAT WITH CHO'GALL?!
Ah well, guess Rexxar's taking his spot now.

Post Merge

I made a video concerning the new Smash new, even if I'm a FF fan.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Daaaaaang. It's been how long since I posted here? It's been a while, I guess. Got a bit busy, but I'll try to frequent this place more often. Good to see that some of you are still around.

Good stuff? I guess I passed try outs for my swim team. My limbs burn, but at least it's done.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Go Up