Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Nov 09, 15:10:05
I got my semi-annual haircut and went from a shoulder-length mop top to a butch cut in one day. When I got home my neighbor called me to say she saw some strange dude going into my apartment. Hahaha, hilarious.
You is a strange dude. :b

I got accepted into a program that I applied for at my university. I'm so excited to start it next semester!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lync Volan

2015 Nov 09, 22:03:21 #6761 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 10, 10:15:41 by Lync Volan
It seems like my mom forgave my cousin for failing collage and now his coming over this Saturday :D

Post Merge

After catching up with Adventure Time i can safely say i have more then one favorite character now but Mar Mar is still NUMBER #1 forever!@
i also have about 3 favorite episodes now which is great :3
lots of cray cray stuff thats for sure ovO

on more AT news, Marceline seems to have another comic book series besides The Scream Queens, she also has one more comic book not part of a series (and i diary i think)

Marcy will also be getting 8 whole episodes in Adventure Time as a FULL story all her own and we will see some enemies of her past i never heard about PLUS her mother

i also made a list of the most powerful characters of Adventure Time and she seems to be on it, given she is the weakest of the bunch when it comes to powers as far as i can tell, i still love how she used to be the strongest character during the early seasons of the show because those were good times :D

Howitzer

This Song

Doesn't matter what how bad you feel, if you listen to it, you'll feel better.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

LeviathanTS

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Nov 09, 15:10:05
I got my semi-annual haircut and went from a shoulder-length mop top to a butch cut in one day. When I got home my neighbor called me to say she saw some strange dude going into my apartment. Hahaha, hilarious.

Lol, I hope nothing was stolen :P
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Midnight Breeze

I'm off the God-forsaken bulk line. I'm enjoying actually getting off on time on the carton line. What's more my boss said there's an opportunity in raw meat so I might be moving up sooner than I thought. Unfortunately it doesn't pay the premium rate I was hoping for, it's about $14 a hour. I'll take it, though. That's enough to raise me back into the middle class, so I can't complain (anymore so than usual, anyway).

I'm eager to move up to a less repetitive job. Working the line for long hours is kicking my butt.

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Nov 11, 02:57:14
my boss said there's an opportunity in raw meat so I might be moving up sooner than I thought.

Take it from someone who's been a cutter for 7 years.  People in that trade are VERY hard to come by nowadays.  I was making $16.50 an hour after 4 years cutting!

Livestreaming works!  I can stream art again!

Midnight Breeze

Good Guy Electrician: Wires a separate switch for the fan and the light so you don't have to keep using the chain.

Chromastone64

Hype for Nintendo Direct!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Cloud (Final Fantasy 7) is being put in Super Smash Bros. :)

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Dark Hooves

Im getting better at story telling,  perfection comes with practice.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Greyscaleisme

2015 Nov 12, 23:07:56 #6770 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 13, 23:23:39 by Greyscaleisme
I'm starting to put the pieces together for my future! It's beginning to fall into place!  :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Nov 12, 23:07:56
I'm starting to put the pieces together for my future! It's beginning to fail into place!  :3
I hope that was a miss type. :'(
You go guuuuurl.

I'm happy because people act like jerks to me all the time now...but I don't care.
I know who the bias jerks are, and who the people who really have a good thing to say that I need to hear are.
I'm making no sense.

Basically I'm finally not caring what jerks think but not closing up to any outside thoughts of change. lol

Trying to get a bunch of Minecraft mods to work...so far, 90% are working! Yay!

Midnight Breeze

I've been absorbing a lot of Overwatch material lately and I've realized something...

Reinhardt is alive today, apparently. The game takes place in 2076, Reinhardt is 61 years old, that means he was born in 2015. I should check Stuttgart's birth records...

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Nov 13, 03:09:07
I've been absorbing a lot of Overwatch material lately and I've realized something...

Reinhardt is alive today, apparently. The game takes place in 2076, Reinhardt is 61 years old, that means he was born in 2015. I should check Stuttgart's birth records...

-It has begun.-

While I don't think I'll be playing Overwatch, it looks like a fun game and I love that there's such a complex story behind it.  I really want to know more about the Omnic Crisis and what came before it.

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Bakasan94

Sweet Brew

Lync Volan

I just went to gamer blitz and bought the Adventure Time game "Nameless Kingdom" Mar Mar might not be playable or fightable in this game but she still shows up in one scene so AWESOME!

I also got Toy Box Take Over for my Disney Infinity which is also awesome but not as awesome as Mar Mar :3

Post Merge

Quote from: Bakasan94 on 2015 Nov 13, 09:26:40
Winter.
Wish we had winter here, i'm tired of leaving New York during winter time to go to a tropical country ono

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Nov 13, 21:21:55Wish we had winter here, i'm tired of leaving New York during winter time to go to a tropical country ono
While that sounds quite luxurious I can see how missing out on 1/4 of the worlds beauty would be saddening...
It's one of the most unique seasons too!

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Nov 13, 06:32:47
While I don't think I'll be playing Overwatch...

Why not?  :o It's buy to play, no sub or anything.

And come on, you can be a combat DJ in this game. It's like a bard...BUT IN THE FUTURE!

Go Up