Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Oct 18, 18:36:04
I started packing my carry on for the long flight i have coming soon (which i do yearly with my parents) and i just noticed i was packing so many Plushy's :D!
i also have a bunch of books & DvD's :3!

Hehe nice.
Wish you the best in your travel.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Oct 18, 23:51:47
Hehe nice.
Wish you the best in your travel.
Thank You Sooooooooooooo Very Much! i've never had anyone wish me good travels before X3

Yesterday one of my favorite cousins (which live in the country i'm flying to) messaged me on facebook and we made plans on what movies we could watch when she comes over to my parents house, i'm also happy she still likes video games and doesn't say stuff like "I'm Too Old" or whatever

TODAY one of my past favorite cousins who used to i think "Babysit" me when i was very little sent me a friend request on facebook instead of me sending it like last time (on my old account that got deleted for some reason)
I'd never say this to there face but i love having family like them =P

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Oct 19, 14:10:11
Thank You Sooooooooooooo Very Much! i've never had anyone wish me good travels before X3

Yesterday one of my favorite cousins (which live in the country i'm flying to) messaged me on facebook and we made plans on what movies we could watch when she comes over to my parents house, i'm also happy she still likes video games and doesn't say stuff like "I'm Too Old" or whatever

TODAY one of my past favorite cousins who used to i think "Babysit" me when i was very little sent me a friend request on facebook instead of me sending it like last time (on my old account that got deleted for some reason)
I'd never say this to there face but i love having family like them =P

Beautiful. Indeed family fun is one of the greatest. Congrats.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LeviathanTS

So I've had depression for about 4 years now, and today I don't feel particularly great...

But today I had an odd feeling... I can feel something returning, I can't quite explain it but it may mean my depression goes away soon if it continues...

Heh, thinking about it does make me smile though :)
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Spacecase101

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Oct 20, 03:54:25
So I've had depression for about 4 years now, and today I don't feel particularly great...

But today I had an odd feeling... I can feel something returning, I can't quite explain it but it may mean my depression goes away soon if it continues...

Heh, thinking about it does make me smile though :)
Hope it gets better for you mon :D

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

LeviathanTS

Quote from: Spacecase101 on 2015 Oct 20, 10:19:35
Hope it gets better for you mon :D

Thanks, that's really nice to hear and means a lot to me :D

Now you're going to get a hug, you can't run and you can't hide, because I've just had cheesecake, and its made me fast! ovO

*hugs*
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Midnight Breeze

After much fussing, nagging, and generally being an entitled millennial I finally got the  5% pay raise I was supposed to get in September. Thankfully it'll be retroactive, too.

Yes...yes. My influence grows.

Lync Volan

I never really had a liking for Peridot before except for the fact shes sorta funny but i recently caught up on Steven Universe from the episode "Friend Ship" then got to "Too Far" now i think i finally have a FAVORITE character in Steven Universe instead of characters i "Just Like" :D

Spacecase101

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Oct 20, 10:46:35
Thanks, that's really nice to hear and means a lot to me :D

Now you're going to get a hug, you can't run and you can't hide, because I've just had cheesecake, and its made me fast! ovO

*hugs*
AWWEE thankies.

Chishio Kunrin

This Thursday (at 6 PM CST) is the RWBY Q&A, on Facebook! :3 Ohhh, I can't wait! I already have a whole bunch of questions typed up and ready to go!! Hopefully they answer at least some of my questions! Many of them are very important and the answers should be very interesting!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Itty Bit

Spaghetti makes me happy. Italian food in general is good stuff

Midnight Breeze

Autumn has finally started. Forecast doesn't show a high above 80 degrees for the rest of the year.

Lync Volan

My dad helped me color my hair which was the first time i ever colored my hair and even if it didn't seem to change much i'm happy i was able to experience something new :]

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Oct 22, 15:48:06
My dad helped me color my hair which was the first time i ever colored my hair and even if it didn't seem to change much i'm happy i was able to experience something new :]

I hair highlighted with dark blue a while back, but because i used to wrong shampoo it washed out and left me with just the bleached out hairs and people thought I was greying.  ono

Spacecase101

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Oct 22, 15:51:16
I hair highlighted with dark blue a while back, but because i used to wrong shampoo it washed out and left me with just the bleached out hairs and people thought I was greying.  ono
NNOO we would never think that. btw want to come with us to the movies seniors get a discount along with their grandkids. :D

Jcfraven

I got asked out to a dance by a freshman girl who I was originally going to ask in the first place(but she had a boyfriend initially). Now the only hurdle is dealing with the fact that I already agreed to going as friends with another.

Chromastone64

2015 Oct 23, 18:26:37 #6716 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 24, 07:21:06 by Chromastone64
I.
HAVE.
A.
COUNTDOWN INTRO!!!

Even though the black lines around the edges are gigantic...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Little Star

First, an awesome day at school. Second, finished a cosplay. Third, got to use a super cool Halloween bath bomb. And finally, tomorrow are the auditions for the play I'm directing and casting. Woohoo! :D

Jajan

@Little Star : You have little time right now ???

Little Star

Quote from: Jajan on 2015 Oct 24, 14:49:37
@Little Star : You have little time right now ???

I have almost no free time these days. Always busy busy busy. Busy Star is happy Star.

Go Up