Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse is up on Steam Greenlight now! :D Rooster Teeth even released a trailer video for it on Youtube!! It's so awesome! :3 Weiss can use her glyphs to fire ice dust, and she can do an AoE thing that freezes enemies around her solid! Blake can make a fire clone!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chromastone64

I just realized I have a very bad habit of yelling "HADOUKEN" whenever I do ANY sort of awesome attack in a game  lol
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

So i went into this facebook group that has to do with "Disney Infinity" and it didn't seem very active at first but then they added me to a group chat then all of a sudden i have a bunch of ps3 friends who play with me now :]

Midnight Breeze

This here is the real deal. 4 bucks for all you see in the picture. With the cost of a fast food meal pushing $7.50 it seems Wendy's is trying to reset the prices. National inflation rate is already at 0.0%, might as well push things into deflation while we're at it.

You see, my doctor tells me I need to lower my sodium and the first thing I get excited about is a big fast food meal. This is why I'm not going to live past 50.

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jcfraven

Chromastone64

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Oct 17, 16:23:04
I just had one xD.

And my dad just did himself a pizza. Why must you all torment me?!

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Oct 17, 16:25:33
And my dad just did himself a pizza. Why must you all torment me?!

*hugs* I'm sorry :c

In any case, my smile of the day is that I'm getting some good ol' hibachi tonight!

LostSanity

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13454.msg949399#msg949399

^^^I going to LOVE shoving this in everyone-who-hates-my-opinions faces.

OH WAIT. I ALREADY AM.  :P

I'm letting all my opinion haters also know this:

I'm officially taking apologies.

;)
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Lync Volan

Spoiler: Crusaders Of The Lost Mark! • show
Ok so i've fallen back at least 3 episodes of Mlp right now and now its 2, i watched "Crusaders Of the Lost Mark" and after hearing the spoilers from before about DT having a mean mom instead of her being mean for the sake of it, i thought i'd be mad but somehow it was done right in my view, i really loved it :3

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Oct 17, 15:57:06

This here is the real deal. 4 bucks for all you see in the picture. With the cost of a fast food meal pushing $7.50 it seems Wendy's is trying to reset the prices. National inflation rate is already at 0.0%, might as well push things into deflation while we're at it.

You see, my doctor tells me I need to lower my sodium and the first thing I get excited about is a big fast food meal. This is why I'm not going to live past 50.

I just had Wendy's for lunch too!  (Second time they spelled Darcy wrong though....).  That pricing scheme must only be for your state(or America) because nothing is that cheap here...

Surprised I haven't been posting this here.  Despite my horrible Configuring Windows class and the even worse tests; wait, lemme talk about that test first.
132 students in my program section.  Highest mark for that test was a 72%!  Guess who got the 72% *flips hair*
Despite that test, i'm running a 94% average in my program so far, which means yes; i've gotten basically 100% on everything i've done to this point.
I also am one of 13.6% of my section(18 people total) to ace the first third of my Java midterm.  Knowing I essentially aced the other two parts that average will continue to stand.  I'm one percent away(according to my province's standards) from a 4.2 GPA...never in my life have I come close to that!

Little Star

Had an awesome time with close friends. We walked around and did a photo shoot. The pictures came out great!

Also hearing how great college is going for @LaptopBrony <3

Julius

Spoiler: show
Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Oct 17, 18:28:26
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13454.msg949399#msg949399

^^^I going to LOVE shoving this in everyone-who-hates-my-opinions faces.

OH WAIT. I ALREADY AM.  :P

I'm letting all my opinion haters also know this:

I'm officially taking apologies.

;)

Dude, seriously, no offense but that attitude of yours is kinda annoying... :s

[HR]

Hats! Hats everywhere! I just bought a hat for a hella rad friend, and my favorite musician/very good friend Cherax Destructor agreed to trade one of his iconic hats with me at Bronycon next year! A HAT FROM CHERAX! I'm so happy! :3
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Oct 17, 20:43:49
That pricing scheme must only be for your state(or America) because nothing is that cheap here...

Isn't the Canadian dollar kind of in the toilet right now, though?

1 CAD = 0.77 USD

So it makes sense that nominal prices would be 23% higher.

Pipkin

Even with that (which i pray starts getting fixed starting tomorrow! ) that's $5 instead of 4.  That would be amazing!
With my spc card i can get a small sized meal from McDonald's for $6.something. cheapest I've  seem

Chromastone64

2015 Oct 18, 06:56:52 #6696 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 18, 09:05:41 by Chromastone64
Just knocked down our old shed with a sledgehammer. So satisfying...

Post Merge

Before, I bought stuff from the Team Fortress 2 store. I'd usually get one item for a couple of pounds.
Then I found the Market.
I got a bunch of awesome weapons FOR LESS THAN 10p!!!
HAIL THE MARKET!!!!

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Oct 18, 06:50:18
(which i pray starts getting fixed starting tomorrow! )

I'm actually pretty amazed Harper has the tenacity to keep running. He's been in power for like...ever, ha.

Itty Bit

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Oct 17, 15:57:06

Hey that's pretty cool! That's great on Wendy's part.
Hopefully it encourages deflation among everything else!

Lync Volan

I started packing my carry on for the long flight i have coming soon (which i do yearly with my parents) and i just noticed i was packing so many Plushy's :D!
i also have a bunch of books & DvD's :3

Go Up