Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Little Star

Actually had a ton of fun tonight! Rode around in the city with a bunch of really awesome dudes. Wow, we were out for 3 hours... That's really good for me! I usually can't stand to be out for very long. That was so much fun, eeep!

New friends are awesome!

Lync Volan

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 Sep 18, 23:23:26
So, a friend of mine (Who's very busy, so the fact that they made time to do this is amazing) sent me a
Spoiler: Teavana Aurora • show

Spoiler: and a Teavana Belle Amitié! • show
for my birthday! :3

Those pictures are the exact model, so they're all glassy and perfect!
They also included two types of tea. (Fig Rose and a honeybush Valinna/Dosha Chai mix)
And some German Rock Sugar, which is some of the best sugars for tea out there!

Man, I am one lucky pone. lol
I've heard how long and hard it is to make glass things so that sounds so generous and time giving :]

Post Merge

So i watched the movie & 10 episodes so far of the CGI Star wars and i do like Asoka for more then her design now :D

Chishio Kunrin

I have problems taking pills. Part of it is that I have a hard time getting myself to gulp down a drink, and when I do start to gulp it down, I don't have confidence that I won't accidentally inhale while drinking and start choking.

But I've discovered that it's easiest for me to take a pill if I hold my nose pinched shut while I wash the pill down. :D Yayyy! Maybe now, I'll keep on top of taking my iron pills!

Though, I still wish there were iron gummies.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LostSanity

I am now officially a proud owner of Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 1.5 & 2.5.

Wish me luck. I'll be playing 1.5 soon.

I'll probably need it.

*prepares for inevitable 100+ deaths during EVERY boss*

:'(

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Sep 19, 18:21:19

I'll probably need it.

Hey, at least in KH1 Final Mix, you activate/interact with things with Triangle instead of having to go to the bottom of the command list and hit X.

MarshyMellow

5 more days until the release of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer!  O: O: O:

Can't wait!  :3

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Lync Volan

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Sep 19, 18:21:19

I'll probably need it.

I still don't see your worry, i'm pretty sure it won't be that hard but good luck?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Sep 20, 10:26:47
I still don't see your worry, i'm pretty sure it won't be that hard but good luck?

Maybe he's playing on the hardest mode?
The original KH1 only had Hard as the hardest mode, but KH1 Final Mix has Critical mode, I think.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Sep 20, 12:04:59
Maybe he's playing on the hardest mode?
The original KH1 only had Hard as the hardest mode, but KH1 Final Mix has Critical mode, I think.
i haven't finished the Remix versions of the game yet but i did start KH 1 on it and i'm pretty sure i played on the hardest mode i could find because that's what i usually tend to do (which has gotten me in trouble in 2 other off topic video games) so i still think its too much worry for something i really don't think is hard at all

Julius

Yeah Kingdom Hearts games aren't that hard even on the hardest difficulty. I don't see what the big deal is... o.O
Purr~

LostSanity

I'm not stupid enough to play on the hardest mode. This will be my first attempt at KH1 without cheating.

I plan on playing on Normal.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

Overall, the KH games aren't too hard, but some late-game bosses can be a hassle. :\

Greyscaleisme

Got a new hair cut, along with a confidence boost! My new shorter hair is kawaii! :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Sweet Brew

Apples and Pumpkins!

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Sep 20, 19:08:26
Overall, the KH games aren't too hard, but some late-game bosses can be a hassle. :\
Try playing Birth by sleep on your busted analog stick Psp then come back to me telling me its just a "hassle"  because that was like the hardest thing i had to do lol
(besides that i bet it would have been easy if my analog stick was working right at the time, all was moving the character down!) 

Post Merge

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Sep 20, 18:04:27
I'm not stupid enough to play on the hardest mode. This will be my first attempt at KH1 without cheating.

I plan on playing on Normal.
if your playing on normal i am pretty sure you have noting to worry about, i once let 2 kids who never played video games play on hard mode in one of my games and they were cray cray awesome :P

Chromastone64

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Sep 21, 14:04:19
Try playing Birth by sleep on your busted analog stick Psp then come back to me telling me its just a "hassle"  because that was like the hardest thing i had to do lol
(besides that i bet it would have been easy if my analog stick was working right at the time, all was moving the character down!) 

Post Merge
if your playing on normal i am pretty sure you have noting to worry about, i once let 2 kids who never played video games play on hard mode in one of my games and they were cray cray awesome :P

Ventus's story.
Captain Hook.
Proud Mode.
That is all.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

2015 Sep 21, 14:15:42 #6616 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 21, 23:49:08 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Sep 21, 14:07:35
Ventus's story.
Captain Hook.
Proud Mode.
That is all.
I already beat Ventus story but not Aqua or Terra (because i stopped letting these ppl bootleg my Psp given they kept breaking the buttons)
I'm sticking with UMD's instead of files, if i recall right Maleficent and the last boss was the hardest but to be fair i used to think Leon was hard which i recently found out he wasn't after playing Kh1 on remix

Post Merge

So i was able to watch the season final of Star vs the forces of evil, long story short, which was GREAT, the only bad thing would be how the "BIG BAD" was beaten or "seemingly beaten and the fact season 2 doesn't start until 2016 (atleast that's what others are saying on Tumblr) 

Julius

@Itty Bit And I donated a lot of money to the Them's Fighting Herds campaign so we'll get to create our own character palette for the game and that makes me extremely happy. I'm so excited! ^-^
Purr~

Little Star

I made some pumpkin spice muffins, and wasn't sure how they were gonna turn out...
Happy to say they turned out amazingly spongy and delicious. Going to pass them out to a few friends at school today. Can't wait to see if they like 'em!  :D

EredarOmen

What made me happy today was that I was and still is sunny outside, it was raining earlier and I thought it would continue on and I would not be able to do any voluntery work today.

Go Up