Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Howitzer

Well, I went to the reenactment by myself, and it felt wonderful to finally be there. First thing, hit up the venders.
Spoiler:  The Equipment I Picked Up • show

Order of equipment:                                                         Rifleman's Belt
                                Collapsible shovel                                       Gas Mask                                     Ammo Pouch
                                                                                                                                                               Canteen       Canteen

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

PrincessButton

Quote from: Little Star on 2015 Sep 13, 14:04:56
@PrincessButton Spamming my phone with cute ferrets <3

Stayed up suuuper late last night hanging out with @Tekner and @Itty Bit  :]
What did Mom say??? o 3o
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

Pokemon Go has barely been announced and I already got a date because of it. X3
Purr~

Little Star

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Sep 14, 10:06:47
What did Mom say??? o 3o

She's been recovering after that procedure she had done today. Nothing yet, I'll show her when she feels better.

I smiled knowing that her procedure went well. Don't know the results yet, but I'm hoping the best for her.

Lync Volan

So i finally finished one of my newly bought video games, 6 more to go plus the 3 games i started but never finished! but now i got time to finish the last 3 episodes of "Superman The Animated Series" then i can start my Star Wars mara :3

Chromastone64

I got yet another Amiibo! The thing is, I thought Bowser Jr. and some other ones like him weren't out yet? Or is that only in America?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sweet Brew

I don't know why, but I've got this Chrsitmasy feeling that's really strong.
I'm even writing Christmas songs because of it! I'm really glad though, 'cause I'll look forward to Christmas to year doubly so 'cause my last September 'till only a few weeks ago was really really bad...so it's like a make-up gift! Yay!

Also, Putting new batteries in something.
I love how much nicer it feels when you do that.

Chishio Kunrin

Spoiler: Screenshot from the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer • show

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ovO
THOSE GRAPHICS

Don't get me wrong, I consider good/great graphics to be a bonus, but still AHHHH!!! We keep getting tastes of what KH3 is gonna look like, and it's so pretty! =P

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

2015 Sep 16, 12:03:24 #6588 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 16, 12:05:41 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Sep 15, 22:29:09
Spoiler: Screenshot from the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer • show

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ovO
THOSE GRAPHICS

Don't get me wrong, I consider good/great graphics to be a bonus, but still AHHHH!!! We keep getting tastes of what KH3 is gonna look like, and it's so pretty! =P
Gosh dang it! Aqua is in it too DD:!?
I'm missing out on so much D:!

Post Merge

some what late on this but the newest episode of Star Vs The Forces Of Evil makes me SUPER happy cause Janna gets more lines and she does them so perfectly :3!
though i'm not sure why ppl are complaining about the animation style cause i seem to like it better then before

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Sep 16, 12:03:24
Gosh dang it! Aqua is in it too DD:!?
I'm missing out on so much D:!

That's just from the 2.8 trailer, which is a pack that has a console version of Dream Drop Distance, a cinematic movie of Kingdom Hearts X (the iOS/Android game), and A Fragmentary Passage, which is the playable secret episode from Birth by Sleep Final Mix, maybe with more to it than was in BBS Final Mix, I dunno. What I do know is that they're using the KH3 graphics for A Fragmentary Passage. It's been said that 2.8 will be on PS3 and PS4, but the trailer only said PS4, so I'm kinda confused on that.

But I'm sure Aqua will be in KH3, too, since the goal in KH3 seems to be to
Spoiler: show
Save Aqua, wake Ventus, face Xehanort's group, win the war, and hopefully save Terra.
It seems like they may also bring back Roxas and Xion, possibly Namine. They seem to be hinting to that a lot.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LeviathanTS

2015 Sep 16, 18:30:12 #6590 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 16, 18:35:07 by LeviathanTS
Finished my first ever drawing on a PC using Gimp, and it turned out better then I thought it would http://i.imgur.com/3AsZ5GZ.png?1

Not the best drawing, but its a fair achievement for me since I haven't drawn anything really since I was young, you know, the stickpony and house drawings everypony does lol

It would be nice if I became good enough to draw my own OC's :D
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Lync Volan

2015 Sep 17, 00:06:36 #6591 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 17, 00:09:20 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Sep 16, 17:54:14
That's just from the 2.8 trailer, which is a pack that has a console version of Dream Drop Distance, a cinematic movie of Kingdom Hearts X (the iOS/Android game), and A Fragmentary Passage, which is the playable secret episode from Birth by Sleep Final Mix, maybe with more to it than was in BBS Final Mix, I dunno. What I do know is that they're using the KH3 graphics for A Fragmentary Passage. It's been said that 2.8 will be on PS3 and PS4, but the trailer only said PS4, so I'm kinda confused on that.

But I'm sure Aqua will be in KH3, too, since the goal in KH3 seems to be to
Spoiler: show
Save Aqua, wake Ventus, face Xehanort's group, win the war, and hopefully save Terra.
It seems like they may also bring back Roxas and Xion, possibly Namine. They seem to be hinting to that a lot.

This stuff seriously belongs in that "dumb things that annoy you" thread for me DD:

ANYWAYS! my smile today is that i finally finished all 6 of the Live action Star Wars Movies so now i can get into the animated series's starting with those Star wars shorts then i'll move to the side stuff with the droids, THEN FINALLY i can watch the 2008 CGI animated series which is the reason i have been getting into this series again

lets not forget that i got the Star wars "playset" figure for Disney Infinity along with Asoka which i will play after i finish my marathon

Post Merge

Oh! and also i love the fact that all the movies so far have been 2 hours +minutes :]
why haven't i seen any 2 hour long new movies so far ovO?!

Naura

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Sep 16, 18:30:12
It would be nice if I became good enough to draw my own OC's :DD

I'd say that is good enough ;)
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

LeviathanTS

Quote from: Naura on 2015 Sep 17, 03:33:47
I'd say that is good enough ;)

Aw... thanks <3

I guess that is 'Today's smile' X3

I'll keep practising, I find the tail, mane and cutie mark the hardest part to do, so it will be a while before I manage to create a unique style for each for an OC

But it was nice for you to say that ^-^
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

MarshyMellow

Today's my birthday! :D

AND I GOT MY EARS PIERCED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now all I have to do is wait for 2 1/2 months to change them!  X3

And my ears are really pointy aren't they.. X3

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chromastone64

I can now use the Kazotsky Dance and The Shred Alert taunts on Team Fortress 2. Servers shall bow before me!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

I had one of my favorite meals - grilled salmon and broccoli. The portions were pretty dang small, though. Meh, guess that's what you get for 9 dollars.

Itty Bit

The end of a super busy work week is at hand.
I'm also about to head down to Texas to take care of some important matters. I'm more nervous about that than anything, though...

Lync Volan

So i finally finished all the past Star wars things that i needed to watch before watching the 2008 CGI series i wanted to watch in the first place, now i can finally start it and i might favorite Asoka for more then her design

I also found a video with a 10 minute sneak peek of Equestria Girls Friendship Games so now i can live through the day! but i would give anything for even more sneak peeks & spoilers cause when it comes to EG i just can't help myself :3

Sweet Brew

So, a friend of mine (Who's very busy, so the fact that they made time to do this is amazing) sent me a
Spoiler: Teavana Aurora • show

Spoiler: and a Teavana Belle Amitié! • show
for my birthday! :3

Those pictures are the exact model, so they're all glassy and perfect!
They also included two types of tea. (Fig Rose and a honeybush Valinna/Dosha Chai mix)
And some German Rock Sugar, which is some of the best sugars for tea out there!

Man, I am one lucky pone. lol

Go Up