Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

2015 Aug 23, 12:47:24 #6500 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 23, 13:52:05 by Chromastone64
My ears finally cleared. Not sure for how long, though...
Also, Rocket League with my friend. So much (loud) fun.

Post Merge

hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML = 'Spoiler: And I'm so proud of my collection :)show'; }" />Spoiler: And I'm so proud of my collection :)show
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Greyscaleisme

I bought a super amazing pair of boots! And last night, I had a friend over for a sleepover! The first time it's ever happened! :D
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

PrincessButton

My best friend gave me a belated birthday gift - It's a time turner. * w * Goes great with my birthday tattoo~!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Sweet Brew

These little guys make me so happy! :D

Peace Keeper

Waitlisted in a class that has a history of no hope for adding...
Had empty slots and got certainly added to it, plus its the morning! More night for me.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Itty Bit

Good things have happened today ^-^

Little Star

@Itty Bit is doing great.

Planning a trip here in the next couple weeks... Really really excited.  :D

Lync Volan

I'm going to a party/meetup in New Jersey and i offered to bring some video games for the group which they gladly accepted.
that makes me happy cause i thought they had a specific person for all there video game needs but it looks like i can also help with that :]!

Chromastone64

If anyone wants a REALLY good puzzle game, then for the love of Celestia, play "The Room" on the iPad. (No, I'm not talking about that horrible film #ohhaimark)
This game has to be one of the most devious games I've played. Every time I figured something out, I felt like a freaking GENIUS. Story's a bit...eh, though, but the atmosphere...it's so GUD *-*
Oh, I just found out there's a version for windows too. You NEED headphones, in that case.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Greyscaleisme

I have made two animations, in as many days! I'm gonna try and make one a day. :3

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Elphyda

My forum's growing!  It's getting a decent number of hits a day, and it's getting active members.  I'm super excited! ^-^

MarshyMellow

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Stardust Dragon

That moment you find a new super-catchy song, especially when it's attached to a fun animation by Immatoonlink  ^-^  I found it less than an hour ago and I'm on maybe the fifth watch/listen of it already.

Lync Volan

I love that Superman the animated series introduces all the villains/characters instead of just letting them show as if they already know the hero unlike the Batman the animated series which might be the only better thing about it in my opinion 

PrincessButton

I bought a bag of coffee at work to give to my coworker at my other work on my last day (which is in three days). I am so so excited to give it to him, I don't know if I can wait!

Howitzer

Finally working and finally getting paid
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Midnight Breeze

9 straight hours of lifting boxes in the palletizer and I feel totally PUMPED! Why have I never strength trained before? I can feel the endorphins coursing through my veins!

MarshyMellow

I saw something cute on Colors!  :3

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

PrincessButton

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Aug 27, 16:41:59
I bought a bag of coffee at work to give to my coworker at my other work on my last day (which is in three days). I am so so excited to give it to him, I don't know if I can wait!
I ended up giving it to him last night. He loved it and gave me a hug. >w< <3

Lync Volan

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Aug 28, 12:16:32
I ended up giving it to him last night. He loved it and gave me a hug. >w< <3
Awwwwww  <3~<3

Go Up