I
NEED
BREATHABLE
WEATHER
O:

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Stardust Dragon

I still think I need to scrap my arena and build one from scratch, but last Frost Moon in Terraria I FINALLY got both the Blizzard Staff I was missing AND a Mythical Razorpine.  Mage me is happy!  :D

Pipkin

I think I mentioned this somewhere before but a month ago I had to leave work early to run to my college and write an entrance essay as a test to see if i'm required to take an otherwise mandatory english based course in college.  I figured it wouldn't do much as I hadn't taken an english class or written an exam in 8 years

Well I just got this here email

I AM SO HAPPPY!

MarshyMellow

My printer's scanner is FINALLY working again! :D

Now I can make custom faceplates for my Tamagotchi!  ^-^

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Julius

I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR @StarSong RIGHT NOW! <3
Purr~

Little Star

Eep!! I'm happy too @Julius

Lync Volan

I used to only like Hawkgirl because she played well (at least great for me) in the Justice league heroes video game i own on my Ps2 and because AT THE TIME she seemed like the only female superhero who wore respectable clothing but now that i have watched the Justice League animated series i am totally in love with this hero and am proud to call her one of the few heroes who touched my heart :D
Birdnose is Grundy's best friend forever DD:!
I still don't see why they keep bringing up her choices during the Takeover, she technically did something a soldier of a country/planet would never do given she eventually chose to save everyone on planet earth instead of letting her planets army destroy earth
ANYWAYS! thats why i'm smiley/happy today cause i found another Hero to Obsess over lol 

Greyscaleisme

I bought a 2DS today!! :3  :D
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Aug 21, 17:38:32
I bought a 2DS today!! :3  :D

ACNL.
MH4U.
Fe:A.
SSB4.

Those are games I'd recommend.
They make me smile.

Lync Volan

I just opened my new facebook today after someone shut down my first account i had for 5 years and a few of my old friends added me again which makes me very happy :3
My little cousin still hasn't though X3

Itty Bit

I finally have caught every bug in Animal Crossing! And I never once time traveled! Now I just gotta wait until the next bug-off to get my golden net.
And also, 3 days until great things happen :D

Little Star

Planning things! Also, having a colorful name in the chatbox now.
:ajshifty:

Elphyda

The BronyVille Project is almost complete!

Sylvian

I wrote a very sappy, heart warming scene earlier this morning and just put the finishing touches on it so I could show it to the person who's universe it is based in.

Even if he doesn't like it, I still feel really happy and proud about it  :D

Chromastone64

SHULK AMIIBO!!!
And there's a hedgehog in our garden  *-*
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sakura_Blossom

There was a baby Kangaroo at the zoo. It was digging a little hole : 3

Chromastone64

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 Aug 22, 06:16:26
ACNL.
MH4U.
Fe:A.
SSB4.

Those are games I'd recommend.
They make me smile.

Don't forget Xenoblade Chronicles 3D :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Elphyda

The BronyVille Project is complete!

Midnight Breeze

Finally, my day off.

Yes. Day. Not days. Because I only get one a week.

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Aug 23, 01:57:38
Finally, my day off.

Yes. Day. Not days. Because I only get one a week.

Ooh, i've been there.  One of the main points that drove me to quit my job and go to college.

Go Up