Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MarshyMellow

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Aug 05, 15:12:37
A friend on FB decided to tag me this: https://www.facebook.com/1457766114549274/photos/a.1457768951215657.1073741828.1457766114549274/1458168324509053/?type=1&theater

I ended up laughing.  lol
I thought those were plushys until i read it, i have enough smelly candles in my house ovO

Midnight Breeze

Whelp, I got out of my "90 day probation" in 5 weeks due to high productivity. I got my eye on a machinist position now...commence the schmoozingB)

Greyscaleisme

I'M BUYING MYSELF A 2DS IN A FEW DAYS!!!  :D
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chromastone64

I made a metric crudton of my OCs in Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires Free Alliances version. At least now I have a rough idea of what they look like.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

I Finally! was able to make a decent Equestria Girls character of myself :D!
Spoiler: I'm Proud Of Myself! • show

I wanted to put spikes in my hair but i found it too hard to do and for some reason my hips looks like a white shirt lol

Julius

Having the time of my life here in Baltimore with all of these wonderful people... I love you guys so much. <3
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Whelp, I got my first big paycheck. Lord have mercy, I can't believe I clocked FIFTY-FOUR HOURS in one week. It doesn't feel like I've worked that much.  :I

Chromastone64

I'm having a brain meltdown. First, I finished Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright, and that game already messed with my head, but now I found something sending me into nostalgia overload.
Anyone remember this game?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Elphyda

I woke up to rain today! <3

MarshyMellow

Today I joined an art site that's similar to DA called Weasyl.

AND MY FIRST SUBMISSION WAS COMMENTED ON AND FAVED HOLY CRAP :D :D

Chishio Kunrin

Really cool stuff for RWBY volume 3 was revealed at RTX today!! I missed the livestream of the panel, but people took screenshots, so it's all good! ovO
Spoiler: show
Concept art of Qrow, who'll be voiced by FUNimation voice actor Vic Mignogna (which some people are worried about, due to Vic's reputation as being a jerk who behaves inappropriately toward girls and women)

Concept art of Winter Schnee, who was revealed to be Weiss' older sister and will be voiced by FUNimation voice actress Elizabeth Maxwell.

They showed a beta version of an episode scene where Team RWBY faces off against a new team, ABRN (Auburn), in the tournament. Unfortunately, this wasn't livestreamed, but someone at the con recorded it. Sadly, it's terrible quality, 240p, so you can barely see what's going on. I'd post it here anyway, but, of course, it shows characters using weapons.
I can, however, post the concept art of the Team ABRN members.

Art of the tournament arena.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Aug 07, 10:23:34
I'm having a brain meltdown. First, I finished Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright, and that game already messed with my head, but now I found something sending me into nostalgia overload.
Anyone remember this game?

Is that ToonTown?  O:

I played that once! A shame that it got shut down.. >.<

Jcfraven

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Aug 07, 21:01:12
Is that ToonTown?  O:

It was shut down for "More focus on mobile development". Question, what mobile development have they done? I really don't know.

Greyscaleisme

I'm gonna be going to a concert! A real live concert! There'll be Mosh Pits! I'm sooooo excited!!! :D :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chromastone64

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Aug 07, 21:01:12
Is that ToonTown?  O:

Yup. Freaking loved it.

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Aug 07, 22:33:53
It was shut down for "More focus on mobile development". Question, what mobile development have they done? I really don't know.

Mobile? I've not seen a single mention of that, but I did read about a private server that's still going on.

Midnight Breeze

Oh thank God. Just a few more hot days and the temperature will drop down to 100 on Wednesday.

Dallas-Fort Worth has been above 105 for 2 weeks now. Curse you, El Nino!

Lync Volan

August is almost over meaning September is almost here...
The Anticipation Is Killing Me! can't wait for the movie :3!

Howitzer

Going to see Motley Crue's final tour tonight. First and last time I will ever see them as a full band.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Aug 08, 07:27:14
Yup. Freaking loved it.
Mobile? I've not seen a single mention of that, but I did read about a private server that's still going on.

It was on the official page. I think it was archived, but I'm not sure.

The two majn Toontown Projects currently underway are:

-Toontown Rewritten
-Toontown Infinite

Both have had a fair bit of controversy surrounding them though, claims of hacking eachother, thievery, etc., but a fair bit of the evidence has been flimsy. Just giving you the heads up about it though.

Go Up