Sweet Brew

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Jul 21, 12:18:46
I got myself a new tattoo for my birthday yesterday. = w=

Also some great friends made drawings for me! :D

Spoiler: show

...Is that a "In butts we trust" flag?
Where have I need that joke before?! o.O

Lync Volan

I finally was able to finish scrubbing my Ben 10 collection and put em in bags for safe keeping until next time i feel the need to take em out <3
though i'm still annoyed that i'm missing 4 HUGE parts in my collection, i just hope there in my other house somewhere and weren't thrown or given away by my parents lol 

PrincessButton

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 Jul 21, 22:31:27
...Is that a "In butts we trust" flag?
Where have I need that joke before?! o.O
It's my town flag in ACNL. = w=
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Invultrois

Finally, after a few months not arting i started drawing again! :D

I chose to draw @Brave-dash 's OC because she's cute. o3o
Spoiler: show

Stardust Dragon

It was a very, very stressful day, but I'm still kinda glad it happened for one particular reason: while I was working on something backstage waiting for rehearsal to start, I heard someone playing on the lyricist's piano when they probably shouldn't have been.  But they were playing "For River" from my favorite visual novel To the Moon.  The only sad thing about that was I didn't see who it was...

On top of that, I was able to open up a little about stress to my dad, an issue I've been having for a while.  It'll take some work, but suddenly a relationship feels doable again.  Gonna get worse before it gets better, as the saying goes.

Chromastone64

Before watching Soul Eater, I never thought I'd find someone else as psychotic about symmetry as me lol
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

I went to jury duty, and all the cases they had lined up resolved themselves, so everyone was dismissed! :D And I got $6 out of it!

Though, a little part of me is kinda sad that I don't get to cash in on getting $40 a day. X3
Yep. 'Round here, if you get chosen to be a juror for a trial, you get $40 a day.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jul 22, 11:23:50
I went to jury duty, and all the cases they had lined up resolved themselves, so everyone was dismissed! :D And I got $6 out of it!

Though, a little part of me is kinda sad that I don't get to cash in on getting $40 a day. X3
Yep. 'Round here, if you get chosen to be a juror for a trial, you get $40 a day.
No one ever asked me to do jury o-o
how do you get in it XD?

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jul 22, 11:55:25
how do you get in it XD?

Register to vote. Voter registration records are where they pull names from.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jul 22, 11:55:25
how do you get in it XD?

You have to be at least 18 years old, and they have a computer system that picks out a ton of random people. Whoever's names come up, they mail those people each a yellow card that summons them for jury duty.

Only some of the people who are summoned get chosen. They summon a ton of people because some people don't show up (which is a crime), some people don't qualify, and some people may use an optional exemption that they qualify for.

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Jul 22, 12:13:35
Register to vote. Voter registration records are where they pull names from.

I'm not registered to vote (yet), and yet they summoned me. They also said that you don't have to be registered to vote to qualify to be a juror. You just need to be able to qualify to vote.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jul 22, 12:14:57
I'm not registered to vote (yet), and yet they summoned me. They also said that you don't have to be registered to vote to qualify to be a juror. You just need to be able to qualify to vote.

You're right, it seems they draw names from other directories as well.

In order to get picked you need to be either:

1. A taxpayer
2. A licensed driver
3. A registered voter

I'm all 3 of those things, so I guess my chances of getting picked are highest? I dunno how they choose.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Jul 22, 13:44:18
You're right, it seems they draw names from other directories as well.

In order to get picked you need to be either:

1. A taxpayer
2. A licensed driver
3. A registered voter

I'm all 3 of those things, so I guess my chances of getting picked are highest? I dunno how they choose.
I'm neither of those things but i am 18 or older lol, i might be a taxpayer someday if i earn money somehow

Howitzer

Trying my hand at sketching again... Not bad so far
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Itty Bit

Animal Crossing. It's the only game so far that's kept my interest for years, now. It's just such a therapeutic game to play.

Lync Volan

My Dad is helping me Design a shirt (or at least copy a Design) :3

MarshyMellow

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Pipkin

Even my email is hyped!

Also, quit my job today.  Walked out early too, I was so annoyed at something my former boss did I had zero regrets leaving early.

Lync Volan

The white hoodie i ordered from Ebay came in and it fits me well <3
but its too warm for this sorta weather i think X3

PrincessButton

Good for you Darcy!! I'm sso glad you're finally out of there, that's my smile for the day.  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up