Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dr.induction

I made a riding mower abnormally too fast for it's design, idk just something I've always wanted to do. The best part is you cant tell anything was done to it :3  twas a good laugh

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: dr.induction on 2015 Jul 04, 19:05:13
I made a riding mower abnormally too fast for it's design, idk just something I've always wanted to do. The best part is you cant tell anything was done to it :3  twas a good laugh

That sounds like something my uncle might do...right before he accidentally drove it into the bayou...again.  lol

Chishio Kunrin

me: *Laying in bed late at night, listening to the fireworks*
mom: *Comes into my room* Hey. How would you like a fresh-cooked bacon burger with grilled onion, lettuce, and pickles, and real fries fresh from the frier?
me: Yum.
mom: Well, come and get it. *Puts hand on the light switch* Do you want me to turn the light on?
me: Yeah, one sec. *Presses face into pillow to shield my eyes* Okay, go!

Oh, beef, how I've missed you. :3 All I've had is chicken, chicken, and more chicken!
This burger is so good!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Peace Keeper

Got to see the fireworks show in my city park. My sister's house lives right near the park so it was a good plus to see it with the family from the comfort of home.

Also a crazy smash-up with a couple players online. Twas a good 4th of July.

Now... to see how long it will take till the popping stops.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stardust Dragon

Normally our dogs really hate any kind of fireworks (surprise surprise).  But tonight my dad and I put our most skittish one to bed early and sat down with the other two to watch a movie.  Not a peep out of any of them, and I think most of the noise has passed...though I'm still expecting some idiot neighbor to prove me wrong.

Midnight Breeze

I'm so glad to be working late shifts again. The 5PM-1AM shift is perfect. I can get off work, come straight home (5 minute drive), go to bed and sleep until 9, and I have the whole day to myself before heading into work in the evening.

What I really hated about working traditional hours was everything was closed when I was off, but working the late shift I can do anything I want in the day before work. It's perfect.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jul 04, 23:41:08
me: *Laying in bed late at night, listening to the fireworks*
mom: *Comes into my room* Hey. How would you like a fresh-cooked bacon burger with grilled onion, lettuce, and pickles, and real fries fresh from the frier?
me: Yum.
mom: Well, come and get it. *Puts hand on the light switch* Do you want me to turn the light on?
me: Yeah, one sec. *Presses face into pillow to shield my eyes* Okay, go!

Oh, beef, how I've missed you. :3 All I've had is chicken, chicken, and more chicken!
This burger is so good!
Chicken & Chinese food is what my family has been having WAY too much of lol

Post Merge

I had a good time with other ponies yesterday, having a picnic and what not X3

MarshyMellow

Watched some fireworks far away in a parking lot! And I also found a pine cone there to! :)

I love how you can randomly find a pine cone.  :D

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

LostSanity

The more episodes of Spiral I watch, the more I FREAKING LOVE IT.

:D

Also...

Spoiler: show

ALL OF THIS SONG. ALL OF IT.

It's like the Spiral version of Ace Attorney's 'Cornered'

:D

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Midnight Breeze

It seems I've at last gotten my finances in check. According to a retirement calculator I consulted, if I put away just 5% of my income in a 401k from not until age 67, it will be enough to reproduce 100% of my per-retirement income until age 100 without a pension plan. If by some miracle I can find a job with a 3-tiered retirement scheme in this day and age that'll be icing on the cake.

I hear there's good money in trucking...

Peace Keeper

Sweet! My city is doing another annual 5k/10k run and walk.

I really looking forward to running in it, but havent been exercicing for like a year X3
Looks like I need to start going insane again by September 19 to get ready.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

I went to a Monster Hunter event in London today, and it was AWESOME! I got a bunch of pictures, a poster, a keyring, and I helped a bunch of people with their hunts!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Elphyda

Got a huge thing off my chest today. ^-^

Lync Volan

Quote from: AnthroYuu on 2015 Jul 08, 20:54:41
Got a huge thing off my chest today. ^-^
sounds nice, i'm not sure what sorta things i'm supposed to be keeping in my chest and not which gets me in trouble sometimes lol

byndbored

Beat singleplayer of splatoon before splatfest :D
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Lync Volan

2015 Jul 09, 13:15:35 #6315 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 10, 10:19:59 by Lync Volan
Equestria Girls Friendship Games release dates are making me hyperventilate ovO
Spoiler: Marry Halloween! • show

Now all that's left is a date for the theatrical release which luckily most likely will come out in New york

Post Merge

Star Vs The Forces Of Evil might still be on another hiatus but it finally has a sneak peek of the upcoming episode :D!
and Equestria Girls Friendship Games is gonna get a sneak peek today (which i heard on facebook)
Spoiler: Sneak Peeks • show

Chishio Kunrin

Today, my friend and I battled the flea infestation in my house. :3

We locked all four cats in the bathroom, sprayed poison throughout the house, bathed all four cats, and vacuumed the house.

Sure, it was a lot of work, and the cats made a mess of the bathroom, and holding the cats still was tough, especially when Junior leaped around in the bathtub like a bucking bronco even though my friend was holding his scruff... but the end result is today's smile. :] The house is so much more comfortable now, and the cats aren't miserable anymore.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Stardust Dragon

Finally got around to going to see Inside Out, and by Luna was it FANTASTIC!  :D  It felt just like the classic Disney movies I grew up with.  I found myself equal parts laughing, lamenting, and saying "that's so true" to half the stuff involving emotions and memories.  Easy to say this is a must-buy DVD for me, and I might take my family out to see it even before then.

Go Up