Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

Spoiler: 100th episode • show

ovO
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

The new Steven Universe episode, Keeping It Together, was awesome, though creepy and dark. I'm honestly not sure what I felt while I was watching it. Man, this show is amazing.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

2015 Jun 17, 22:21:06 #6222 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 17, 23:55:12 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jun 17, 21:02:07
The new Steven Universe episode, Keeping It Together, was awesome, though creepy and dark. I'm honestly not sure what I felt while I was watching it. Man, this show is amazing.
That reminds me...i should watch my DVR recordings before i go to bed today
(and before my dad changes providers whenever)

Post Merge

I just watched the Steven Universe episode "Sworn To The Sword" and i must say...
Spoiler: show
Before the Steven Universe episode "Sworn To The Sword" even had anything besides its synopsis i knew i'd love it, i even had 2 dreams regarding it and now that i finally watched it,
i know i was right to be forthcoming.
It had emotion that flowed with rhythm!
It had the knights loyalty and the backstory of an old one.
It also had an EPIC TAG TEAM moment!
so what else could i ask for?! well...NOTING!
it twas perfect in my eyes and i must say to me it was the best episode of season 2 or i might even say the WHOLE series so far
(Besides i love hearing more about the times Pearl stuck by Roses side & learning how the individual Crystal Gem thinks)

Stardust Dragon

Playing Darksiders 2 after having it sit on my Steam account for so long...the game itself is pretty, but's played just a little bit "meh", until I got to one massive boss fight. 

The Guardian at the end of the Forge Lands was incredible, even if it felt a little cheap when I couldn't figure out how to avoid his hammer swing.  But fighting that massive construct, and the music that was playing as I did so, just felt so insanely epic!  :3

Howitzer

So I discovered in Half Life 2 that if you throw a bucket of paint at someone, this happens:

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Lync Volan

My favorite background character in "Star Vs The Forces Of Evil" FINALLY! has FANART!
(and it was exactly when i came back from the movies to watch Inside Out)
Spoiler: The Picture • show

JANNA <3!

Chishio Kunrin

Just watched my friend beat the first Kingdom Hearts game, and I actually teared up when Riku turned around and said "Take care of her." :') I'ma cry.

I beat Kingdom Hearts 2 yesterday (finally, after being a lazy bum and continually dropping the game for months at a time), and the ending was really sweet.

Friggin Kingdom Hearts and their beautiful music video endings. :')
I also love that KH2's opening music video highlights events from the first game and Chain of Memories. She's starting KH2 now. We wanna prepare for the release of KH3.

Lync Volan

Basically i'm truly happy i was able to finish my new profile picture today (Editing) even with my painful eyes from watching a 3D movie lol
Spoiler: This is the picture if anyones wondering • show

Sweet Brew

Finally building the foundation to my audio podcast!
If things run smoothly I should be starting mid-late August.

I think this is the first time I've been exited in years!
I mean, there were other things but they always ended worse then when they started, this time I'll not let that happen! ;)

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jun 19, 20:40:28
Just watched my friend beat the first Kingdom Hearts game, and I actually teared up when Riku turned around and said "Take care of her." :') I'ma cry.

I beat Kingdom Hearts 2 yesterday (finally, after being a lazy bum and continually dropping the game for months at a time), and the ending was really sweet.

Friggin Kingdom Hearts and their beautiful music video endings. :')
I also love that KH2's opening music video highlights events from the first game and Chain of Memories. She's starting KH2 now. We wanna prepare for the release of KH3.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep is my favourite, even if it has some of the hardest bosses I've ever fought.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jun 20, 03:17:20
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep is my favourite, even if it has some of the hardest bosses I've ever fought.

I'm probably gonna read what happens in Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance, and maybe 358/2 Days, in case any of it is relevant in KH3.

At least one of them probably is. A lot of people knew who one of the boys in the E3 KH3 trailer was, but I have no idea who he is, so... I think I need to check into the stories of the other games.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jun 20, 03:44:42
I'm probably gonna read what happens in Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance, and maybe 358/2 Days, in case any of it is relevant in KH3.

At least one of them probably is. A lot of people knew who one of the boys in the E3 KH3 trailer was, but I have no idea who he is, so... I think I need to check into the stories of the other games.

They all are, especially DDD. Just a warning; that game in INCREDIBLY confusing.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Julius

Chishio please, at the very least watch let's plays of all of them. They all matter a LOT. You'll be missing out horribly if you don't. :c

Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jun 20, 05:49:03
They all are, especially DDD. Just a warning; that game in INCREDIBLY confusing.

Quote from: Julius on 2015 Jun 20, 06:04:04
Chishio please, at the very least watch let's plays of all of them. They all matter a LOT. You'll be missing out horribly if you don't. :c

Okay. Thanks, guys! And thanks for the image, Julius! ^-^
I'll see if there are any Let's Plays to watch. If not, I'll be forced to just read about them, like I did with Chain of Memories when KH2 came out. And, actually, reading about Chain of Memories didn't really let me completely understand what went on in that game because I couldn't find anything that actually fully explained what happened. It was all just quick summaries.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Julius on 2015 Jun 20, 06:04:04

Well that explains a lot  :o

I've been debating getting into the Kingdom Hearts series, but I couldn't even tell what order things were happening in...now for a different question, does it matter if you follow this guide or play/watch LP's of the games in release order?  I know some points of what happens across the KH timeline, but I want to really get more involved in it if I have time.

Julius

You're very welcome! I LOVE Kingdom Hearts to bits! ^-^

In my opinion it would be better if you played/watched the games in the order they were released. While not exactly chronological that way, it'll be a better experience overall.
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Jun 20, 13:16:40
Well that explains a lot  :o

I've been debating getting into the Kingdom Hearts series, but I couldn't even tell what order things were happening in...now for a different question, does it matter if you follow this guide or play/watch LP's of the games in release order?  I know some points of what happens across the KH timeline, but I want to really get more involved in it if I have time.

It seems that Kingdom Hearts X probably doesn't matter. The big players seem to be the first game, Chain of Memories, the second game, 358/2 Days, Birth By Sleep, Dream Drop Distance, and the upcoming third game.

Apparently, 358/2 Days lets you see more of what life was like for Roxas, so I guess it's helpful to see that story.

I dunno what order you should take. Personally, I played the first game, read the plot of Chain of Memories, and played the second game. Also, in the second game, you steadily get Secret Ansem Reports, and they make more sense upon a second playthrough of KH2.

Julius

Wrong. Unchained Kye is the one that will most heavily tie into the events of 3. :P
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Julius on 2015 Jun 20, 18:57:19
Wrong. Unchained Kye is the one that will most heavily tie into the events of 3. :P

Why?! Ugh. But isn't Unchained X gonna be an iOS game??

Julius

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jun 20, 20:42:39
Why?! Ugh. But isn't Unchained X gonna be an iOS game??

Yes, yes it will be. They said it when they revealed it at E3. X3
Purr~

Go Up