Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

I finally was able to watch the 2 latest episodes of MLP tonight :3!
and i will be able to follow up to the 100th episode now!
which i'll be going to a meetup for :]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jun 12, 09:32:14
I love how Splatoon has become the land of memes.
Seriously, @Sunshine Smash there was a post I saw of an inkling with Raiden's face and bandanna yelling "RULES OF NATURE".

I've seen screenshots of these memes. :P So many Spongebob ones.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 12, 18:19:17
No i mean the Spinosaurus!
also if they make another movie it better be about that Hybrid surviving cause its half alligator
(yes i'm just making lame theories)
(i think its half alligator since it has spikes on its back like an alligator)

Who knows what more they put.
I think those spikes were part of an armor since his back looked pretty armored and bullets were bouncing off him.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lync Volan

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Jun 13, 03:19:14
Who knows what more they put.
I think those spikes were part of an armor since his back looked pretty armored and bullets were bouncing off him.
Ya like an alligator or crocodile but it could also be from an Ankylosauria

Night Pony

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 13, 07:04:34
Ya like an alligator or crocodile but it could also be from an Ankylosauria

Do they have armored backs?
Maybe she has some from Cingulata.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lync Volan

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Jun 13, 07:51:36
Do they have armored backs?
Maybe she has some from Cingulata.
Those don't seem to have spikes on there back/armored area

Stardust Dragon

2015 Jun 14, 00:38:45 #6206 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 14, 00:48:55 by Stardust Dragon
I just found something hilarious in the end of Xenoblade Chronicles:

Spoiler: show
Right after the last bout with the final boss, when Shulk is getting ready to take the final strike, watch Riki just before Shulk leaps in the air, specifically his reaction to Shulk's backswing.

Also in "Xenoblade" news, my Ducklett Melia finally hatched properly...and a shiny one with a perfect attack instead of a perfect Special attack IV, but since that one was mainly for looks I don't mind it. 

Greyscaleisme

I'm going to my first job interview the day after tomorrow!! I'm so nervous but so excited at the same time!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Jun 14, 00:42:03
I'm going to my first job interview the day after tomorrow!! I'm so nervous but so excited at the same time!

I would have KILLED to have a job, any job, at your age. Minimum wage is good money when you're still living with your parents. Just don't blow it on instant gratification! Save you cash and you'll have a head start in life!

Lync Volan

I had a good time yesterday during the 100th episode Meetup we played one of the newer smash bros games (which i could never own) and i had a free cupcake thanks to someone who took it from the table for me (since i was stuck in a battle well they were giving em away lol)

LostSanity

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

EPISODE 100.

:3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Jun 14, 08:57:49
I would have KILLED to have a job, any job, at your age. Minimum wage is good money when you're still living with your parents. Just don't blow it on instant gratification! Save you cash and you'll have a head start in life!

Trust me, if I get it, a little will go towards an art tablet, the rest will go to the bank so I can collect interest. XD
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chishio Kunrin

Final Fantasy 7 remake!!! :D I want it NOW! Right now! Right this second! I wanna play it! I want it so bad!

Look, even though I only sorta remember FF7, I love FF7. It's the one that has made the biggest impression on me (though, FF10 is pretty awesome, too. I don't remember 8 enough to have an opinion).

We're going from this:

To this!!!!
Spoiler: E3 trailer screenshots • show

The cutscenes will be more cutscene-like and will probably have voice acting!!
It'll be a brand new way to experience FF7's story!

Julius

I'm waiting until E3 ends so I can watch all the videos at once, but little things like that are getting me pretty excited!

And I just watched episode 100 of MLP. The only way to describe how I feel about is is by using this smiley. :3

Spoiler: show
The only thing I disliked was Twilight's cane... Why? Just... Why?
Purr~

PrincessButton

I got a kitty yesterday!!! :3

And I'm about to watch the much-hyped 100th episode of MLP~!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

Kingdom Hearts 3 is looking BEAUTIFUUUUL!!! :3

I've been hoping that KH3 will have the strengths of the first and second games.

KH1 - The overarching story comes up frequently and strongly, and it's a really awesome story. Level design for many of the worlds is wonderful. It doesn't feel too linear or flat. Just look at the Alice in Wonderland world and the Tarzan world. Whenever you enter a world, the story there seems like they went about it with the following thoughts: "How would the residents of this world react to the Heartless, and what kind of havoc would the Heartless wreak?" There's also "Let's have the major Disney villains use the Heartless."

KH2 - The gameplay is significantly improved. It's more fun and engaging, both in the combat mechanics and the space travel mechanics. It's a lot easier to build a gummi ship, and the space travel is done in a way where you're not just heading straight and able to just lazily hold down the fire button. It's so much more fun to travel to new worlds. There was really nothing wrong with KH1's gameplay (other than the gummi ship and space travel), but KH2's gameplay is better. Unfortunately, in my opinion, gameplay is really the only thing that's better.

In KH2, I feel like the story didn't really come up quite frequently and strongly enough. It left me continually forgetting what was going on outside of visiting Disney worlds and forgetting what exactly my goal was supposed to be, other than Sora unlocking the worlds again... for some reason.

I have a huge, huuuuge issue with the level design in KH2. The worlds are small and quite flat, and most of them are very obviously linear. It's boring and leaves a lot to be desired.

Then, there's the individual worlds' stories. Far too many of the worlds' stories are gone about with these thoughts: "What if Sora, Donald, Goofy, the Heartless, the Nobodies, and maybe other Disney characters were in this movie, and we condensed the movie's plot to be much shorter?" Yeah. I'm looking at you, Mulan, The Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean... just... several worlds, okay?

So, yeah. From the KH3 trailer they showed at E3, it looks like they have gameplay down, and they may even have level design down. All we can do now is wait and see if they have the overarching plot and the worlds' stories down.

Lync Volan

I found another show to fan over :D!
and another crossover idea to love X3!
Spoiler: CROSSOVERS! • show

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Bakasan94

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam was announced!

Julius

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, among all the other awesome E3 announcements! ^-^
Purr~

Go Up