Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 05, 11:31:01
Y'know, I was really surprised at how adorable Sunset turned out to be. :3 Her face in Rarity's selfie made me squee!
How about when she was giggling :3?!

Bakasan94

My 3DS XL arrived. Yay.

Pipkin

New art!

Also, I managed to schedule myself off on the 21st, so instead of working from April 29th-May 25 straight, I only work until the 21st XD

McClaw

Stupid pun: Where does Princess Luna get her coffee?
Spoiler: show
She just star-bucks.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Lync Volan

I got my dad to buy this "Mouse Shelf thingy" from the Fleemarket YEARS AGO! (maybe 9 years ago) and we just replaced the walls on the 3rd floor (which we hardly use) where the shelf was first screwed in and now that we had to remove it i'm putting it on the 2nd floor (where i'm often am) and plan to shelf my books & some small figures

It was so dusty until my mother used her expert cleaning skills on the mouse :]

Chromastone64

I found this. Why are GIFs so hilarious?
Spoiler: Fear The Villager • show
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Greyscaleisme

The knowledge that an RP OOC that has been around for less than a year with less posters has more pages than this. :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chromastone64

I just beat Xenoblade Chronicles.
Oh man, the feels...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Howitzer

Watched my first episode of Gravity Falls and I'm already hooked. Never would've thought it would make me laugh so much!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 09, 13:30:30
I just beat Xenoblade Chronicles.
Oh man, the feels...
Congrats on beating one of the best(and longest) games ever made!
I'm back

Elphyda

Finally got my digital artistry stuff working!

Lync Volan

Me and my mom had a conversation about owning a farm which was a very beautiful dream and definitely the highlight of my day :]
P.s:she said my cousin would be fixing my tractor lol

Chromastone64

Okay, only Metal Gear fans will probably get this, but still:
I was walking through a mall in Crawley, with my headphones on. I was listening to "Stains Of Time" from Metal Gear Rising. It's the boss theme for a boss called Monsoon.
As I listened, I walked past a shop, and had to pull a double-take.
The shop was called "Monsoon".
:I 2spooky4meh.

Elphyda

Got a really positive reaction on a request image <3

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 10, 15:33:20
Okay, only Metal Gear fans will probably get this, but still:
I was walking through a mall in Crawley, with my headphones on. I was listening to "Stains Of Time" from Metal Gear Rising. It's the boss theme for a boss called Monsoon.
As I listened, I walked past a shop, and had to pull a double-take.
The shop was called "Monsoon".
:I 2spooky4meh.

:3 I love that song. What does that store do?

I've been meaning to find a new avatar, and I think I might actually get around to it today.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Chromastone64

It's just a clothes shop. Nothing really interesting.

Sunshine Smash

That's boring. It sounds like it could make a good camping store.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Lync Volan

I got my super old Mouse themed shelf which my dad bought me in the fleemarket along time ago installed in the 2nd floor instead of the 3rd floor (which is like a storage now)

Spoiler: Wait...Somethings missing • show

LostSanity

2015 May 10, 18:28:57 #6018 Last Edit: 2015 May 10, 18:52:30 by LostSanity
Well now...

Only the niche of the niche will know who my avatar is.

Either way... do you have an answer to my new question?

Can you see the butterfly?

:P

Spoiler: show

*explores the monster-infested city*

:o
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Lync Volan

I got 2 of my Favorite ponies in the blind bags from Toys R us today (used the codes didn't take a chance XD) but i had to go to Wal-mart & Target first and they were both sold out somehow

and my Sunset Shimmer book came in the mail also WHICH IS GREAT! but i can't read it yet since its the 4th installment in the series of hard covered books and i'm still missing the 1st one "Trough The Mirror"
Spoiler: The Book,Sunset Shimmer meets Rd & Aj • show

Go Up