Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 01, 18:48:17
I've been invited to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's with mah friend. :P
i used to love that place and i find it funny that i was just near one today ;)
Quote from: Howitzer on 2015 May 01, 21:55:42
Avengers: Age of Ultron.

That movie. It makes you want to shout out how great it is, yet there is no way to even begin to describe it's awesomeness.
i plan on watching that with my dad soon but tomorrow i can't since we are going to some kinda fiasta ono

Greyscaleisme

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Jenzy

Ooh, nice sketch Greyscale!

Trying to find a Smile today.........

I guess this will do.

Chishio Kunrin

We got back from Chuck E Cheese's a couple or so hours ago.
I had a lot of fun! :3 My friend and I did nothing but play ski ball (skee ball?) and win tons of tickets. We ate salad instead of their naaastyyyy pizza, and we ate some cake. Between the two of us, we had 412 tickets, so we used them to get several little boxes of Nerds candy. ovO
We were so good at ski ball. I actually landed the ball in a 10,000 slot at least four or five times!

For some reason, one of the videos that they showed on the little TVs was that It's Gonna Be Me music video by *NSync. I dunno why. It's so old. But it brought a smile to my face. Nostalgia, I guess. Back before Justin Timberlake got a solo career, when he was so much younger, and when his hair resembled curled-up piles of ramen noodles. :P

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Elphyda

I'm getting better at skating.  ^-^

It's a touch difficult since I'm a lefty, but I'm actually getting the hang of it and I'm super proud of myself. :D

GoldenTerrabyte

When one of your favorite YouTubers notices your fanart on Twitter, retweets it, and you get a bunch of compliments on it from other people as well, you're bound to smile!
I'm back

Chromastone64

I'm downloading a game I've had my eye on for a while. I don't usually play 2D platformers, but I'm gonna give Azure Striker a go.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Greyscaleisme

Pipkin

The temperature finally broke 20!

Also I might be getting a treadmill tomorrow, so I can finally start to lose all this weight

Elphyda

Pipkin

Broke 20 again, this time before noon!  All the squees!

PrincessButton

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 May 03, 12:56:28

Dat Darcy picture though. >w<
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Pipkin

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 May 03, 13:22:24
Dat Darcy picture though. >w<

I know right!  I super squee'd when I saw it!!!(Which was WELL worth being late for work that day!!!!)

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 May 03, 12:56:28

First, absolutely adorable Darcy pic, second, do you have an LG G2?? Cause that is what my phone screen looks like (more or less anyway)

Pipkin

Nope, Samsung Galaxy S3

Lync Volan

i got another new pair of glasses today and i think they are starting to work fine (but i'm not 100% sure) but i'm happy that i'm able to use the computer today without my eyes burning :]

Chromastone64

I uploaded another YouTube vid just now, and I found out how to add my own music from USB to it.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

This Practically Tells You Why I Smile Everyday :)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 May 05, 11:17:49
Spoiler: show

This Practically Tells You Why I Smile Everyday :)

Y'know, I was really surprised at how adorable Sunset turned out to be. :3 Her face in Rarity's selfie made me squee!

I'm still really happy that I can more easily make my own gifs. AHH! Instagiffer is so awesome! :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Pipkin

Yes, instagiffer is amazing X3.  It's responsible for these

Go Up