Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 23, 14:31:58
I can never seem to open spaghetti sauce jars on my own! :'(
But today, I did! :D

And I did it through the power of creativity!! ovO I put the jar in the silverware drawer, pushed the drawer closed as hard as I could with my hip, and used one of those rubber circle things that give you really good grip with both hands, and the lid actually twisted off! Hooray for me!

With creativity, everyday objects become solutions! Like when you can't find a chip clip, so you clip a pen onto your chip bag instead!

Lol, my dad (ex-military, spent 25 years there) comes to me for help opening jars sometimes. Also, I highly recommend finding a jar opener...
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 25, 19:17:39
Finally watched Wolf Children for the first time, and it was so awesome! AHHH! :3

That's funny, because I just got around to watching Steven Universe, and I blame you for my new addiction.  >:/

But seriously, it's a really fascinating show and I can't wait to see more of it.  And yes, I did binge watch the entirety of season 1 and what's out of season 2 (that I could find) in the last day or so...I would have finished it all in one sitting, but up until Ocean Gem kept me up til 4 AM yesterday morning and I'm not my nocturnal OC.  :P

Lync Volan

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2015 Apr 25, 16:40:34
Went to a Interactive Media and Arts festival today. On top of getting several prints, I got to try out the occulus rift for the first time.
i was able to try one at an arcade once already :]

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Apr 26, 01:56:12
I would have finished it all in one sitting, but up until Ocean Gem kept me up til 4 AM yesterday morning and I'm not my nocturnal OC.  :P

Sleep is for the weak! Nah but really, sleeping is nice. I wish I could take a nap, but I've just been pulled along for an early morning fishing trip I just learned about after I got an hour of sleep, as you can imagine, I'm pretty tired.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Apr 26, 01:56:12
That's funny, because I just got around to watching Steven Universe, and I blame you for my new addiction.  >:/

But seriously, it's a really fascinating show and I can't wait to see more of it.  And yes, I did binge watch the entirety of season 1 and what's out of season 2 (that I could find) in the last day or so...I would have finished it all in one sitting, but up until Ocean Gem kept me up til 4 AM yesterday morning and I'm not my nocturnal OC.  :P

Yay! ovO
I know a website that has all the episodes. It's what I used to catch up to the show right before I started recording it. And I kinda had to use it again a couple weeks ago, when one of my recordings got messed up. X3 It recorded the whole episode, but a couple minutes in, it got all glitched! So, I had to watch the rest online.

Anyway, if you need to see the rest, you can watch it on watchcartoononline.com. It seems they even have MLP. o_O

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 26, 12:44:06
Yay! ovO
I know a website that has all the episodes. It's what I used to catch up to the show right before I started recording it. And I kinda had to use it again a couple weeks ago, when one of my recordings got messed up. X3 It recorded the whole episode, but a couple minutes in, it got all glitched! So, I had to watch the rest online.

Anyway, if you need to see the rest, you can watch it on watchcartoononline.com. It seems they even have MLP. o_O

I was using that site and did get every episode that they had, so I think I'm up to date.  I'm just fascinated by how multifaceted (tee hee) all the characters are...

Unsure if "spoilers" or not, so might as well:
Spoiler: show
I'm hoping that this proves true for Peridot as well; I love her design, her apparent technician/advanced robotics aspect, and the fact that she's my birthstone  X3, so I hope that she gets a sympathetic turnaround when we find her again.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Apr 26, 15:07:19
I was using that site and did get every episode that they had, so I think I'm up to date.  I'm just fascinated by how multifaceted (tee hee) all the characters are...

Unsure if "spoilers" or not, so might as well:
I'm hoping that this proves true for Peridot as well; I love her design, her apparent technician/advanced robotics aspect, and the fact that she's my birthstone  X3, so I hope that she gets a sympathetic turnaround when we find her again.

Yeah, I hope it turns out the way Steven hoped: she ends up seeing how great humans are.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

I find it funny how y'all are talking about Steven Universe and i just finished watching all of season 1 and whats left in season 2 for now (started recording it on my DVR)

I Really Loved it by the way :3
and watching the whole thing made me appreciate Amethyst more then i used to now :]

also does anyone else feel an Urge to see Pearl & Garnet fuse?
and for Stevonnie to get into an actual battle?

i'm also already thinking up crossover ideas even though it just had one with Uncle Grandpa
(pearl was acting nuts by the way lol)

Elphyda

I have been feeling very creative lately.

Little Star

I had an awesome time at the dance on Friday, and I'm still smiling about it!  :D

Lync Volan

Quote from: StarSong on 2015 Apr 27, 07:49:45
I had an awesome time at the dance on Friday, and I'm still smiling about it!  :D
what kinda dance moves :P?

Sunshine Smash

I'm working on assembling a train in my engineering class, and I'm almost finished. If I wasn't out for one class for a Supreme Court tour I'd probably be done today. And I'm the only one who's gotten to where I am now, all 11 parts assembled, putting tracks togetherand and then programming the train to move along the tracks. In fact, I'm the only person who's finished the 6th part. I've really advanced in this class, I was barely able to finish that reverse engineering project a little while back. (Although, the bell might have been a bit too advanced for my current level, but whatever.)

Elphyda

I got a really nice, long walk in today. ^-^

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: AnthroYuu on 2015 Apr 28, 21:22:30
I got a really nice, long walk in today. ^-^

Ohhh, I love walks! Especially during the summer when I'm in New Hampshire. So nice and calming to walk around the neighborhood during the warm well lit night, listening to music. It's amazing!

Chromastone64

I'm not sure if it's a smile or a look of terror I have now. All I know is...
I'm not ready for that new Freddy... :I
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Elphyda

I had a super deep discussion last night with @lemarshall last night. ^-^

Greyscaleisme

I have been reading more poetry as of late, and "We Real Cool" has had quite an impact on me.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

McClaw

Smile with a joke.

Could a notification list be called a "hey" stack?
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Elphyda

You know that feeling you have that today's gonna be a good day?  Yup, I'm having that. ^-^

Pipkin

Just the mane remains on the making of my first plushie!

And I also got an embroidery machine yesterday.  score!

Also, making excellent progress on my BronyCon cosplay

Aaaand, i'm getting a free inspection on my air conditioning system on the 12th because it's broken and I only bought this car two weeks ago

It's been a productive week

Go Up