Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Apr 04, 17:55:38
I've avoided spoilers so far!! Hurrah!!

How long will this last though...

:s

Till the end of time, of course!

Pipkin

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2015 Apr 04, 05:59:50
well it's a bit early but I will say it anyway

I have my tickets for Bronycon sorted out and im still highly looking forward to it

EEeee!

I've started wearing my BronyCon lanyard today.  Wore it all day at work(it has my store master key on it), it was awesome!  I can't wait either!(Or the holiday i'll have before the convention :P )

Chromastone64

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Apr 04, 18:41:38
Till the end of time, of course!

I actually just watched the new episode(s). Not saying anything though.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Howitzer

IT'S PONY SEASON!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Apr 04, 19:03:11
I actually just watched the new episode(s). Not saying anything though.

Such a good episode!!  :3

Now I know what it's like to be around for an episode premier. ( Since I wasn't a Brony until mid-2014, after Twilight's Kingdom.)

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Lync Volan

2015 Apr 05, 10:34:46 #5845 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 05, 10:36:40 by Lync Volan
Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Apr 04, 18:41:50
EEeee!

I've started wearing my BronyCon lanyard today.  Wore it all day at work(it has my store master key on it), it was awesome!  I can't wait either!(Or the holiday i'll have before the convention :P )
Ehhhhh! I'm So Jelly! the only reason i'm not going is cause i can't get a Hotel without credit ono
Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Apr 04, 19:33:54
Such a good episode!!  :3

Now I know what it's like to be around for an episode premier. ( Since I wasn't a Brony until mid-2014, after Twilight's Kingdom.)
I'm 2014 Too but it was Equestria Girls that got me first :]
i watched the Premier at home first then i went to a Meetup at Manehattan and watched it there twice! so i watched the 2 parter 3 times ovO

LostSanity

I'm sure everyone has said it already... but...

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 5!!

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Little Star

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Apr 04, 18:41:50
EEeee!

I am so excited too! I miss you guys!

Easter! Candy! Coloring book! Awesome!

Midnight Breeze

2015 Apr 06, 14:03:13 #5848 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 06, 15:39:10 by Midnight Breeze
FINALLY!!! I'm on the hiring list for the position I requested a transfer to 3 months ago. Should be getting back to work reasonably soon. Thank God, I can't stand SNAP E&T much longer.

Got my interview schedueled. Yay!

Lync Volan

New Episode!
of  [glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]Star Vs The Forces Of Evil! :D[/shadow][/glow]
Tonight!

Chishio Kunrin

This Thursday's Steven Universe episode is Story For Steven! :D Totally makes up for Say Uncle (the Uncle Grandpa crossover).

In Story For Steven, Greg, Steven's father, will tell Steven the story of how he met Rose Quartz, Steven's mother. :3 I can't wait! I love these episodes that reveal stuff about the past! I have kind of a funny feeling and curiosity from some of the comments that Greg made in The Return.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

i had the chance to play my new "Disney Infinity" game using Merida & Stitch and it was pretty fun but i still don't see the "BIG" deal yet but maybe i just need more playsets and maybe Star Butterfly Needs to be turned into a Disney Infinity character ovO

i also just got my Sunset Shimmer Cutie Mark Necklace today :]
Spoiler: Yin & Yang • show

and i got my Ben 10 Jacket but it was TOO! Big so we are ordering another one smaller
(i thought we were gonna return this one but my dad says the shipping is too much?)

CrabApple

I'm getting to go on a big trip to florida in little over 2 weeks! I'm soooooooo excited but so nervous at the same time  X3 I haven't been on a vacation in almost 10 years and i've been stuck at home for most of this year.

[move=9][/move]

Lync Volan

Quote from: CrabApple on 2015 Apr 07, 21:41:23
I'm getting to go on a big trip to florida in little over 2 weeks! I'm soooooooo excited but so nervous at the same time  X3 I haven't been on a vacation in almost 10 years and i've been stuck at home for most of this year.

at least you get to go somewhere different my parents keep going back and fourth between New york & the Philippines :l

not that it will be anything that matters to me since i'll probably be playing videos games no matter where i am X3

Julius

2015 Apr 07, 22:15:45 #5854 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 07, 22:17:31 by Julius
After a couple of seriously rough weeks, it's nice to finally have a day off to game and watch ponies and stuff like that. :')

Quote from: CrabApple on 2015 Apr 07, 21:41:23

Apple, seriously, love your drawings. lol
Purr~

Pipkin

Tuesday.  This will be miiiine!  6 speed manual transmission!

GoldenTerrabyte

Terraria for 3DS and Wii U has been officially confirmed. I'm deinitely getting it for 3DS when it comes out! Terraria's one of my favorite games ever, and being able to have it on my favorite system will be even greater! Plus it likely has easier multiplayer, the PC version is know for having VERY hard to set up multiplayer.
I'm back

Chromastone64

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2015 Apr 10, 05:18:16
Terraria for 3DS and Wii U has been officially confirmed. I'm deinitely getting it for 3DS when it comes out! Terraria's one of my favorite games ever, and being able to have it on my favorite system will be even greater! Plus it likely has easier multiplayer, the PC version is know for having VERY hard to set up multiplayer.

O:
I've been thinking about getting Terraria for a while, but the console version kinda dissapointed me with the demo. I'll definitly think about the 3DS version.

I saw the new episode of Regular Show. If you know this seiries, then you know its thing is being completely random.
So what if I showed you the title card for the new episode?
Spoiler: show

Regular Show mixed with anime. Absolute insanity follows.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

2015 Apr 10, 17:33:31 #5859 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 10, 21:10:00 by Chishio Kunrin
Just got my Always Keep Fighting shirt in the mail today!! :D YEAHHHHH!!!! I hung it in my closet so it'll be safe! Can't wait to wear it later. :3

Post Merge

This message in the new Steven Universe episode, Story For Steven!! :D
Spoiler: show

Such a great message! :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up