Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

2 Words...

[shadow=red,left]Star Butterfly![/shadow]

The Most Peppiest Magical Princess From Another Dimension I Have Ever Met :D!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Mar 30, 22:13:47
2 Words...

[shadow=red,left]Star Butterfly![/shadow]

The Most Peppiest Magical Princess From Another Dimension I Have Ever Met :D!

Ah, I recorded that! I should watch it when I'm not busy with other stuff! ovO

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

Best ice cream I've ever had. Well, it was technically gelato, not ice cream, but whatever.

I swear, I'm in the best city in the USA. Not just because of the tasty ice cream I had or the tasty drink I mentioned a while back, but the people too are all awesome, everyone here just seems so social and happy. What city? Provo, Utah.
I'm back

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2015 Mar 30, 23:10:49
Best ice cream I've ever had. Well, it was technically gelato, not ice cream, but whatever.

I swear, I'm in the best city in the USA. Not just because of the tasty ice cream I had or the tasty drink I mentioned a while back, but the people too are all awesome, everyone here just seems so social and happy. What city? Provo, Utah.

Lucky you. In Maryland, sure, the schools are good.... But that's about it, really. I hate the people here. Self-centered, really.... I can't stand them. Makes me all the more motivated to do better in school to get away from this place.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Mar 30, 23:39:09
Lucky you. In Maryland, sure, the schools are good.... But that's about it, really. I hate the people here. Self-centered, really.... I can't stand them. Makes me all the more motivated to do better in school to get away from this place.

1. Take the ASVAB and ace it.

2. Join Air Force.

3. Get stationed in USA, UK, Germany, or Japan.

4. Profit.

Lync Volan

2015 Mar 31, 08:09:32 #5825 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 01, 17:15:03 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Mar 30, 22:22:44
Ah, I recorded that! I should watch it when I'm not busy with other stuff! ovO
You Totally Should! :D
And Its A Must! =P
Tell Me What You Think Afterwards Though ovO

Post Merge

Its Been Awhile Since I Edited Anything Seemingly "Good" But Today I Made 2 Picture Edits For My Facebook Cover & Page Cover and they look pretty good although "small"

But I'll Be Honest...Star Inspired Me To Edit Again :3

Post Merge

I Had A Thory Back In January 21 and it looks like it has been Confirmed :]
and it feels much better since someone kept disagreeing with my idea and now i feel proud or something XD

Spoiler: She Does Ride! • show

Post Merge

Those 3 New Equestria Girls Songs Are Amazing And Really Agreeable (for me)
and there movement seems so different i gotta Love it! :D

Yup 2015 Is My Best Year Ever :3!

Spoiler: Song Video • show

Chishio Kunrin

2015 Apr 01, 22:25:44 #5826 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 01, 23:25:26 by Chishio Kunrin
I'm just really happy that Cry and Dodger have started playing Dandelion: Wishes Brought to You again. :D
Even though I kinda miss Jiwoo and it feels kinda weird going after Jisoo after getting a good ending with Jiwoo. :') Ah well...
I had completely forgotten how hilarious their commentary is on that game. Their commentary was the reason I stuck with it on their Jiwoo route, and then when the game started getting good, I slowly but surely got hooked. And I started to like Jiwoo.

Post Merge

Just watched the premiere episode for Red vs Blue season 13. :3 Ooooh, it was so neato!
And most of it was animated instead of in-game. :o It was so cool.

"Congratulations. You're hired." ovO

Chromastone64

Okay, so....I was playing around in Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae...
...Then I ran into this...I just had to upload this as a video.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

Spoiler: show

So... close...

Almost... there...

I CAN DO THIS!! IT'S ALL OR NOTHING NOW!!!!!

>:O
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Lync Volan

My little brothers came over to my house today and we watched some spiderman and played then we went out to eat some chili fries!

oh i also had to meet my mothers new boyfriend ovO

we also got in trouble for walking away outside but thats fine since i got lots of videos and pictures from it :]

Chishio Kunrin

So far, I like Star vs The Forces of Evil. :3 It's cute.

Lync Volan

2015 Apr 03, 12:01:33 #5831 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 03, 19:13:46 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 02, 22:28:25
So far, I like Star vs The Forces of Evil. :3 It's cute.
My Smile Today Comes From Finding A New Fan Of "Star Vs The Forces Of Evil" Today! :D

Post Merge

Some Packages Came In Today! :D

i was so Surprised to see packages in front of my house cause i saw the truck driver who is supposed to give them out leave this morning but here are "most" of the stuff i got off...OF COURSE! "THE GREAT AND POWERFUL INTERNET"
i thought Aj was gonna come dressed but i had to get everything set up and she even comes with a birth cirtificate! and her shoes were filled with paper like actual Shoes! (SHES HUGE!)
Sunset Shimmers cutie mark seems to be Red & White on the blind bag one for some reason? (which is normal in some fanart)
Amazon seemed to mash my Equestria Girls DVD's into one package with my Disney Infinity package XD
(my DaD also got our Macgyver DVD's which i didn't take a pic of)

Howitzer

Well, I found my college after just the first visit.

It's got everything you need, fairly small campus size, a game area complete with bowling alley and billiards, restaurants all over campus, and the department I'm going to major in practically has large corporations begging to have our graduates apply there.

Oh, and the best part,

There's a comic book store not even 50 feet away from the halls.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Midnight Breeze

I like when fast food restaurants screw up my order, because I usually end up getting free food out of the ordeal.

Greyscaleisme

Well, for the first time in over three weeks, I finally got a consecutive 6 hours of good sleep, and my family also went out for dinner tonight and I got an Oreo Milkshake!  ^-^
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Stardust Dragon

Just got back from BABScon for the day, and I had an absolute blast.  the LoE panel was small, but fun, and I stared down an armed Celestia-Space Marine with nothing but a sonic screwdriver.  Personally, I liked my odds.

Now I just have to figure out my schedule to get in early tomorrow for the season premiere.  Better get to sleep soon though...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Apr 03, 21:36:45
I like when fast food restaurants screw up my order, because I usually end up getting free food out of the ordeal.

This one time, Taco Bell completely forgot to give us my quesadilla, so they apologized and said I'd get a free one. We didn't feel like going back that night, but the next time we went, we reminded them they promised me a free quesadilla, and I got two - one we paid for and one for free. :3

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 04, 00:01:55
This one time, Taco Bell completely forgot to give us my quesadilla, so they apologized and said I'd get a free one. We didn't feel like going back that night, but the next time we went, we reminded them they promised me a free quesadilla, and I got two - one we paid for and one for free. :3

I remember like 4 years ago my mom sent my to taco bell to get a grande meal. The staff set it on the counter and called it out and another customer swiped it and left. So they cooked me a whole other grande meal and gave me the food that was supposed to be for the other customer for free.

Ryo_D_Disk

well it's a bit early but I will say it anyway

I have my tickets for Bronycon sorted out and im still highly looking forward to it

LostSanity

I've avoided spoilers so far!! Hurrah!!

How long will this last though...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Go Up