Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

We just found this foot-long earthworm on our patio!! ovO
Spoiler: show

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

EspiraPhoenix

It's Harmony Day today (March 21st) in Australia. :3

Greyscaleisme

For once, my back isn't hurting! Yay~
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Howitzer

Tonight's the last night of the school play, and we're going out with a bang. Party and all.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Rissian

2015 Mar 21, 21:11:58 #5784 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 21, 21:29:56 by Trege
One of our satellite channels is showing The Adventures of Milo and Otis. I haven't seen that show since I was like 7 years old.  :I

Lync Volan

2015 Mar 23, 06:21:04 #5785 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 23, 06:24:44 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Trege on 2015 Mar 21, 21:11:58
One of our satellite channels is showing The Adventures of Milo and Otis. I haven't seen that show since I was like 7 years old.  :I
i was shimming through my tv channels today and i saw that title but it has to be ordered to watch the channel and i already asked a lot having nicktoons & Hub/Discovery family added :]

Post Merge

i have had this common cold for awhile and i had to fly with it on the airplane back to New york which was a LONG flight (which i take every now and then) and stuff just got worse once i got to the house but i'm guessing its the climate change that made my sick worse but none the less in a couple of days with eating the right foods and taking some pills my dad got me i felt way better!
and now i'm gonna see my doctor today to get it fixed which makes me happy but i just hope its not vaccine day cause i hate getting those when i'm sick DD:

Chishio Kunrin

I learned an interesting fact.

Outback Steakhouse has a guy who does research and development on recipes. =P He comes up with the recipes they use for their food!

I love learning neat little things like this. ^-^

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

Me and my sister each got a cheesy dorito gordita crunch from Taco Bell.  :3 It's probably my favorite thing to eat from there.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Trege on 2015 Mar 23, 19:52:35
Me and my sister each got a cheesy dorito gordita crunch from Taco Bell.  :3 It's probably my favorite thing to eat from there.
ya cause no one goes there for a good old fashion Taco lol
also i seemed to got my family into "Taco tuesday" so Sonata must be proud :]
(instead of going to taco bell my dad made Tacos)

GoldenTerrabyte

There's this place in my town called Sodalicious. And it's basically a place where you get soda, but you can ask for extra flavors to be added, or you can just pick one of the predefined mixtures that you just find appetizing. So I order a Mountain Dew with peach, mango, pineapple, and strawberry added...
BEST. DRINK. I'VE. TASTED.
I'm back

Rissian

2015 Mar 24, 22:06:25 #5790 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 25, 05:59:15 by Trege
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2015 Mar 24, 22:06:00
There's this place in my town called Sodalicious. And it's basically a place where you get soda, but you can ask for extra flavors to be added, or you can just pick one of the predefined mixtures that you just find appetizing. So I order a Mountain Dew with peach, mango, pineapple, and strawberry added...
BEST. DRINK. I'VE. TASTED.

You should give Berry Dr Pepper a try if they have Dr Pepper there and a berry flavor.  :D

Spoiler: Tropical House • show
A better design for a tropical shelter than last time.  :3

Jenzy

Winter Quarter is Over!! Too bad Spring Break is only a week long.

I still get to go to California for a few days, and finally meet up with my grandparents traveling to the U.S. 0:)

Rissian

I was able to see Black Ace's ultimate attack Meteor Light.  Starforce did really great on the ultimate attacks for each form.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Trege on 2015 Mar 25, 05:58:36
I was able to see Black Ace's ultimate attack Meteor Light.  Starforce did really great on the ultimate attacks for each form.

I don't remember that from Starforce. Was that like a secret form or something?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rissian

2015 Mar 25, 06:41:43 #5794 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 25, 06:46:31 by Trege
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Mar 25, 06:26:54
I don't remember that from Starforce. Was that like a secret form or something?

It's Starforce 3's Black Ace Finalized Form. if you get 200% noise or higher in a battle you can access the meteor server which noise changes you into Black Ace or Red Joker. Starforce 3 is my favorite of the Starforce series with 2 being 2nd. Red Joker can use dread laser which blasts a giant laser across the field. Black Ace uses the Meteor Light which drops a bunch of meteors all over the enemy field. at 100% Noise neither players, bosses, or viruses are safe as recoil is disabled allowing each meteor to hit them all at once. Dread Laser is even worse standing in the beam is a multi hit combo on the enemy.

http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Noise_Change#Black_Ace_Noise_Changes

Chromastone64

WOAH WOAH WOAH, THERE WERE SEQUELS?!
Time to go on eBay...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rissian

This game speaks well, and it made me smile today.   :3
Spoiler: Dialogue • show

Sunshine Smash

Since I had a chorus trip today, I'm allowed to go to lunch during the last 10 minutes of 4th period. As well as the entirety of 5th period, which isn't my normal lunch period. And all of 6th period, my normal lunch period.  :D

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Howitzer

This new standardized testing the schools make us do is finally over... For a while...
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

EspiraPhoenix

I received my copy of My Little Pony The Journal of the Two Sisters from Amazon today. :3

Go Up