Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Mar 13, 18:13:31
I'll need that when I play Metal Gear Rising on Revengeance mode then.

Seriously it took me 10 hours to finish the Bladewolf story. I think Khamsin killed me about 35 times. One-hit KO'S aren't nice....

*runs away really fast before the HATERS can catch me*
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

Downloaded and installed all 56 updates that my laptop needed. ovO Windows 8, you and your stupidity have been defeated!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

Spring is almost here. The grass is already turning green and the trees have started budding.  :3 I get tired of the winter blues after awhile, even though Spring and Winter are my favorite seasons. I just don't like how cold Missouri gets in winter. I can handle 20-30 just not 15 to -4 degrees.

Greyscaleisme

Ahhhh, the trees are blooming, the grass is green, and birds are singing. The winds are pleasant, and it is warm. Thanks be to Celestia!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chishio Kunrin

2015 Mar 16, 19:43:54 #5764 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 16, 22:22:46 by Chishio Kunrin
Speaking of blooming, the baby cherry blossom trees that some people have in their yards are blooming. :D

Also
FREE CONE DAY AT DAIRY QUEEN!!!! =P
It's just a small vanilla cone, and if you want it dipped, you have to pay for the chocolate, but at least the chocolate only costs a few cents.

Post Merge

The full Lazer Team trailer came out on Yahoo, and I watched it, and I laughed, and it's gonna be such a great movie! I can't wait to see it! :3

Though, of course, being produced by Rooster Teeth, it's not gonna be very child friendly, due to the cusswords.

Post Merge

I was gonna have to cook dinner, and I didn't feel like it. My mom took Grace to her house to drop her off, visited with Grace's family, ate some of their dinner, and brought me some of their dinner. lol

Though, she got here almost too late. I had just dumped ground turkey in a bowl and was thinking of what seasonings to put in it.

I've got cheesy toasted bread and spaghetti. :P

Naura

The grass is so green. I could just lie on it all day while listening to music. My life feels so calm right now, and I love it =P
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chishio Kunrin

[Spongebob voice] I'M READY!!! :3

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Mar 19, 13:51:04

[Spongebob voice] I'M READY!!! :3

I might get back into the show if I see that.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

PrincessButton

I went to my dad's work today because I had time between classes, and he gave me a box of jaffa cakes. :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rissian

2015 Mar 19, 19:23:31 #5769 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 19, 19:42:46 by Trege
Been playing Megaman Starforce 2 Zerker x Ninja I finally got to a point where I can see the rest of the story last time I got stuck in some stupid desert area and I couldn't find where I was supposed to go. I'm also going to replay Starforce 3 after this. I also have double tribe now.

Edit :
And this hack that allows you to fight with a side view is also awesome.

Chishio Kunrin

Gaia is having an event right now, and I ran into a guy on the forum who was annoyed that he kept getting [Animal] items when he doesn't use the animal avatar, so at the end of his post, he was like "Post here with your animal avatar, and I'll send you one of the items." So, I did and said which one I have my eye on, and a while later, I received a gift labeled "TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME" lol Inside was the exact item I was wanting!

One man's trash is another man's treasure. :3

Julius

I got a Pinkie Pie hoodie from Rarity's Boutique and I got the Journal Of The Two Princesses. I am one happy pone. :)
Purr~

Jenzy

Sunshine Smash

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Naura

Quote from: Jenzy on 2015 Mar 20, 12:38:44

^-^

Happy birthday! (I originally wanted to do more, like a table he was laying on with a cake, but I don't have time, hope you have a great birthday X3)
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

LostSanity

March Madness 2015. I just love upsets.

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rissian

2015 Mar 20, 18:11:15 #5776 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 20, 19:24:09 by Trege
Happened yesterday, but I saw my friend play the FF15 demo to the end that game is pretty amazing.
I also beat Star Force 2 finally. Now for Star force 3  :3

Post Merge

My 3ds has fully recovered from its salhttp://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.er issues in Florida!  :D All the buttons worked when I turned it on today. I'm a very happy person right now. *cough* Was playing starforce 2 through certain methods last night. *cough*

Chack

I bought myself a small TV as a second display for my computer and BOY I LOVE IT.
How did I ever live with just one?
Wait for it...

Randam Saiko

After many frustrating attempts, I finally hung up a my new poster. Nothing says comfortable like a black feathered bird of omen hanging above a mirror! Another piece of decoration with glaring eyes added to my chambers.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Chack

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2015 Mar 20, 21:22:43
After many frustrating attempts, I finally hung up a my new poster. Nothing says comfortable like a black feathered bird of omen hanging above a mirror! Another piece of decoration with glaring eyes added to my chambers.

"Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore.'"  :]
Wait for it...

Go Up