Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

I finally decided to download League Of Legends.
Jinx is awesome.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jenzy

Turning in my Math Certify (homework) right before it hit midnight. I had a risk of getting the last problem wrong, and having to restart the dang section (Parametric Equations), or finishing it but late by a second or so...

I had a lot on my book, and I could only finish the assignment late at the night, but still had room to get it in on-time. That sure is satisfying...

Chromastone64

Ok, I know it's at intro level, but I still had the best League match I've had so far.
Us verses the AI. Straight away, THREE of our people disconnected and left, leaving me and just one other guy.
WE WON. 2 NEWBIES TO 5 AI.
I got my frist Quadra Kill, as well as a bunch of other things. Jinx is DEFINITLY the first thing I'm gonna buy.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Mewb

My happy thought today.

I'm happy that I can think happy. It means that things are not of gawd awful to the point where my happiness is being intruded upon by negative or sorrowful thoughts.

The very fact that I can think happy and realize when happy things happen is something to put a euphoric bliss on.

LONG VIVRE HEUREUX TEMPS! (Long live happy times)

Midnight Breeze

I can feel my teeth are finally coming into proper alignment. Not long now and I'll be done with orthodontia hopefully for good.

Sunshine Smash

Made huge progress in my engineering project.

Now if only students would stop bugging the teacher with stupid things that don't even relate to the project.... At least I still did a lot today.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

LostSanity

I have hope for the future of english dubbed anime/anime in general. For you see... Funimation is doing something that a lot of other companies seem to be copying off of/implementing as well.

They are simuldubbing. What that means is that they are dubbing animes while the animes are still airing in Japan.

Animes included under this, and anime to be done like this include:

Assassination Classroom
Death Parade
Tokyo Ghoul
Tokyo Ghoul Root A (Season 2 pretty much. There's no square root symbol on the keyboard)
Durarara!! x2 Shou (Aniplex. To be Simuldubbed soon)

So yay.

O:

Of course that really won't stop me from watching them illegally...
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Midnight Breeze

Oh man, I got around to looking up my 403(b) account from my old employer. I was expecting to see $300-400, but I actually have $1337.  :o I don't know how 4% of my paltry $8.00/hour salary added up to that over about 9 months. Nice little paycheck.

Rissian

Bought Stranded Deep yesterday here's my house so far.  ovO

It took 2 or 3 hours to build had to find a lot of materials.

Chishio Kunrin

I was taking out the trash when I discovered an earthworm in the trash can on the curb. o.O I dunno how it got in there, but I tend to want to save worms from dangerous places, so I set the trash down, picked up a stick, and started trying to get it up high enough where I could get it in my hand.

Mission success! :D I carried it to a safe area and put it on the ground!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Greyscaleisme

Tomorrow I will be 15 years of age!  o.O how time flies...
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Little Star

We got first place in the entire district at Academic Bowl!!

Came home with a big trophy and lots of congratulations from everyone.

Just an overall great day.  :D

Chishio Kunrin

Steven Universe! ovO
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
The plot and the action and the song and just AHHHHH!!!

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Mar 13, 00:51:55
Steven Universe! ovO
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
The plot and the action and the song and just AHHHHH!!!

I've always meant to get back into that show. I saw the Lapis Lazuli episode and thought it was awesome. I just never got around to it.

Greyscaleisme

For my birthday I got really good art supplies, and Big Hero 6! (Which I do not recommend watching unless you want your heart torn into tiny little shreds.)
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Mar 13, 07:26:33
I've always meant to get back into that show. I saw the Lapis Lazuli episode and thought it was awesome. I just never got around to it.

Last night's two-parter was awesome! ovO
Psst. I'll tell you a secret that might help.
You can watch it on watchcartoononline.com to catch up. :ajshifty:

Chromastone64

Why is it every other country gets cartoon episodes before us? The newest Steven Universe (I didn't watch it, only listened to bits of it) had some song about a giant woman or something...

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Mar 13, 14:04:46
Last night's two-parter was awesome! ovO
Psst. I'll tell you a secret that might help.
You can watch it on watchcartoononline.com to catch up. :ajshifty:

It's not really an issue to find them. I can find them on YouTube. ( Strangely enough, as I thought shows would target their shows downloaded on YouTube. MLP itself is one of those shows.) It's just that I never feel the mood to start it up. I'll get there eventually. It's part of the reason it took me a while to watch more episodes of MLP.... I got past it for that, I'll get past it for this.

LostSanity

Spoiler: show

Here's to my new "be persistent and REFUSE to give up until I win" theme.

Until the next labyrinth that is. If I make it that far of course...

>:O
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Mar 13, 18:08:35
Spoiler: show

Here's to my new "be persistent and REFUSE to give up until I win" theme.

Until the next labyrinth that is. If I make it that far of course...

>:O

I'll need that when I play Metal Gear Rising on Revengeance mode then.

Seriously it took me 10 hours to finish the Bladewolf story. I think Khamsin killed me about 35 times. One-hit KO'S aren't nice....

Go Up