Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

Nick started showing The Fresh Prince of Bel Air again. I just wish they would also put Family Matters back on I love those old shows.  :3

Pipkin

I helped my parents move into a gorgeous new house today.  I was talking to my mom about my college status and what I plan on doing and she offered me to move back in so my living expenses wont be so high!

Rissian

I went out into the ocean and got knocked over by a wave! It was great.  lol I've never seen the ocean in person before until this trip. Florida is really fun.

Itty Bit

You know when you hear someone else is having a splendid start to their day, and it makes you feel better just knowing they are having a good day? C:
Happy Birthday to Julius >u<

Chack

I've been feeling frustrated and stressed lately.
It feels good to have people that notice that and are willing to help me through it.
Wait for it...

Mewb

Know what makes me happy? Other ponies. Its like a big pile of social outcast cuddly love waiting to be jumped into for warm feelings and something involving a lotta lotta magics and preening. Viva La pony master race.

I spend a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of time with other ponies.

Midnight Breeze

At last, the temperature has heated to a point where I don't have to be covered in an electric blanket at all times. Though tomorrows forecast is a headscratcher. It says it's going to snow but it's showing an expected temperature of 55 degrees. How could that even be possible?

Nuserame

Quote from: Mewb on 2015 Mar 03, 02:34:57
Know what makes me happy? Other ponies. Its like a big pile of social outcast cuddly love waiting to be jumped into for warm feelings and something involving a lotta lotta magics and preening. Viva La pony master race.

This, all the this ^^
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

EspiraPhoenix

Today's Smile, Unity 5 is out now. #Yay :3

Mewb

2015 Mar 04, 01:57:27 #5729 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 04, 01:59:29 by Mewb
HAPPY THINGS!

I love being to see something and making a thing with my rad skillz that can't pay no billz. Then sharing it with the world. The world is all "sup dawg" and I'm all "I DID STUFF!!! *throws a thing in the worlds face*"  and the world is all "*knocked out*".

Yep... pretty awesome good feelings there.

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Mewb on 2015 Mar 03, 02:34:57

Thank you for putting this into words!!!

I'm so glad I can come here to hang out with people who know the stuff I like, it makes me feel so warm and cuddly inside!! Also, my 15th birthday is in one week!!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Pipkin

Once my lease is up my rental agreement switches to a month to month basis.

My plan of world domination er...college is coming along very nicely.  One more hurdle to jump over in May and i'll be set!

Howitzer

Of all the days, the school moves one of the late starts onto my birthday. Extra 1 1/2 hours of sleep!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Greyscaleisme

Greypaw is shipping/chat official! :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chromastone64

I watched Markiplier's recent FNAF3 video, and then I had a HUGE epipheny about something Phone Guy said in the last game. I won't say here due to spoilers and/or the fact it's FNAF, but still, it was like one of those "click" moments in your brain.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

catterpillar

loved this animation:

this unlucky grim reaper put a smile on my face)))

Midnight Breeze

This is it, winter's over. It was 22 degrees when I woke up this morning with snow all over the place, but the temperature is creeping up and once  it warms up we ought to be done with this. Forcast for the next week shows the temperature steadily rising up to 75 degrees by next Thursday. Nothing but sunshine ahead!

PrincessButton

I started conquering a task outside of my comfort-zone, and it has been very difficult to do, and I've almost given up several times already... But I'm super proud to say that I have stuck with my commitment. I can already see how it's improving my confidence and inner strength and all of that jazz. I've slowly been coming to this realization and it makes me smile.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Mar 05, 11:36:29
This is it, winter's over. It was 22 degrees when I woke up this morning with snow all over the place, but the temperature is creeping up and once  it warms up we ought to be done with this. Forcast for the next week shows the temperature steadily rising up to 75 degrees by next Thursday. Nothing but sunshine ahead!

Inverse for me! I'm getting some snow over here, and I love it! Gives me an excuse to hang out with some neighborhood friends.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Mewb

Today's smile is brought too you by the letter "Mewb"

I love it when a pony you mildly know comes up too you and says "HI!!!" This pony you've only met maybe once or twice mildly through a friend or random encounter is using their free time and energy to start a conversation with you.
  Lets be honest here this pony seemed like a fun personality or just one you really liked and never quite had the right chance to express the emotion or you're just partly shy and fund yourself always backing off. So them coming too you causes the reaction of " OH MA GAWD HI THAR!!! *tackle hugs*"

And they friended happily ever after~

Go Up