Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ramisha

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 21, 01:32:33
not that it makes much difference to me since the teachers never wanted to keep me in class :facehoof:

lol
yeah.. you can't pick classes... only extra classes ( maths, chemistry, whatever) but those are not regular classes that's just for those who want to learn more.

LostSanity

Spoiler: show

:3

I really wish they would allow EVERYONE to access the demo...

ono
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rissian

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Feb 21, 18:04:33

:3

I really wish they would allow EVERYONE to access the demo...

ono

Yeah it kinda annoyed me that they want you to buy their FF 0 HD remake before you could even download the demo. Before I noticed that I was like. Yeah! A demo and we actually have a PS4 so maybe I could play it. Still the game looks awesome and I'll probably buy it someday when it releases.

Greyscaleisme

Weekends. Weekends are Luna's gift to human-kind.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Howitzer

While we were constructing the set of our school play, there was a big craft fair going on in the gym. I walked around during lunch break, seemed alright, mostly house knick-knacks and some hats or scarves. At the very end of construction, a friend of mine told me there was a comic book vendor in one of the hallways. I had him cover for me as I sprint full speed down the hall. This guy had a good collection, I think I racked up 10-15 comics. T'was a good day.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Lync Volan

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Feb 21, 03:32:07
lol
yeah.. you can't pick classes... only extra classes ( maths, chemistry, whatever) but those are not regular classes that's just for those who want to learn more.
Pffft i learn more on my computer then i do classes why on earth would i want to get extra classes lol lol lol

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 21, 21:53:58
Pffft i learn more on my computer then i do classes why on earth would i want to get extra classes lol lol lol

I can relate to that. When I was in high school I only took 'fun' electives wherever possible. Band, art, computer class, ect. I was really lazy back then. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still lazy now, but when I was a teenager I was REALLY REALLY lazy, and I have a 1.9 GPA to show for it. I could kick myself for slacking off in school...

What was particularly interesting is that non-American history was not required at any level of compulsory education. The only social studies courses I was required to take were American history, world geography, civics, and economics. World history was an elective that NOBODY took. Literally everything I know about the world outside this country was learned in my own time through personal research out of genuine curiosity. World  history really should be required...

Pipkin

<--My commission!  So adorable!  *squee*!

Also, assuming everything goes to plan tomorrow, life should be getting much much better in two weeks
Well, exactly two weeks as of Monday

Ramisha

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Feb 21, 22:13:19
World history was an elective that NOBODY took. Literally everything I know about the world outside this country was learned in my own time through personal research out of genuine curiosity. World  history really should be required...

o.O wow... that's dumb
I mean, I really don't like history but I think learning it is very important.

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 22, 07:40:15 #5670 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 22, 07:43:12 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Feb 21, 22:13:19
I can relate to that. When I was in high school I only took 'fun' electives wherever possible. Band, art, computer class, ect. I was really lazy back then. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still lazy now, but when I was a teenager I was REALLY REALLY lazy, and I have a 1.9 GPA to show for it. I could kick myself for slacking off in school...

What was particularly interesting is that non-American history was not required at any level of compulsory education. The only social studies courses I was required to take were American history, world geography, civics, and economics. World history was an elective that NOBODY took. Literally everything I know about the world outside this country was learned in my own time through personal research out of genuine curiosity. World  history really should be required...

well i'm not sure what my "GPA" is but i kinda meant before high school since i actually was "in" class back then but ever since i got to high school the teacher would simply kick me out of class so i had no chance to learn in class whats so ever
(i would not call myself lazy to learn i just need a good reason to learn certain subjects that would take years to understand)
(also before i'm told "i must have acted up" think about all the "wrestlers" in the class that were not me but was forced to stay in)

Post Merge

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Feb 22, 06:31:28
o.O wow... that's dumb
I mean, I really don't like history but I think learning it is very important.
i don't honestly think history is "the most important" subject to learn but i have heard of "you'll be forced to relive it"

the only problem i have with history would be how "sad" or "messed" up the human race seemed back then...its like watching the news and no "good news" shows up

Sakura_Blossom

I finally got to eat pizza yesterday. I had not had pizza for a while before that.   :D

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 22, 07:40:15
well i'm not sure what my "GPA" is

Heh >.> I am super on top of my GPA, I have to be. XD lucky for me it is (so far) roughly 3.8 so I can't complain.

Also, yeah, my smile for today is the fact that for the last two weeks, every grade that I've gotten in Algebra is a 100. :D
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

derpyhooves0

OH HOW FUNNY I was thinking about =) HD when I saw this BUT =) HD is not it it is me going like this rtmjkvdgjmf lol lol
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/922348-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic][/URL]
See more on [URL=http://knowyourmeme.com]Know Your Meme[/URL] ok new # #thedressmlp

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 23, 02:06:23 #5674 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 23, 02:14:09 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Feb 22, 23:19:04
Heh >.> I am super on top of my GPA
what are GPA's used for anyways...i never seemed to have to state mine or use mine anywhere but i have been told i could find out mine online somewhere

Post Merge

my smile?

my mom's maid cooked some lovely Pancakes with some Succulent Bacon and juicy Pepperoni and i added Delicious Whip Cream =P

IT WAS SO YUMMY :D!

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 23, 02:06:23
what are GPA's used for anyways...i never seemed to have to state mine or use mine anywhere but i have been told i could find out mine online somewhere

Unless you go to college, nothing. Universities are the only institutions I know of that care about your GPA. If you want a job that only requires a high school education then 99.9% of employers never even ask for your GPA, they only care that you have a diploma. Same with trade schools. Same with the military. Present your diploma and you're good.

Your GPA should have been on every report card you got throughout high school. The last one would have been your total GPA.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Feb 23, 05:10:43
Your GPA should have been on every report card you got throughout high school. The last one would have been your total GPA.
i dropped out of high school during the 1st/2nd year but i never look at my report cards since they are just numbers my parents use not what i use

also i thought all jobs only care about diplomas?
(not that i'm looking for one)

Randam Saiko

Something I think the mods will enjoy.

Finally finished an art project I started a week ago.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Rissian

I finally got over 5 hours of sleep, and I don't feel sick anymore. :\

Go Up