Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Jan 16, 06:18:42
Nope, it's DLC...  :c but he has the Miqo'te outfit :3
i still need some of the Arena DLC for the 2nd game lol

Chromastone64

I've got nearly every bit of dlc for XIII2. Only one I didn't get was a weapon for Noel. I STILL CAN'T BEAT THE DLC GILGAMESH FIGHT >:O
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jan 16, 07:30:59
I've got nearly every bit of dlc for XIII2. Only one I didn't get was a weapon for Noel. I STILL CAN'T BEAT THE DLC GILGAMESH FIGHT >:O
i wish i could replay the whole game without losing Both Lightning familiers since the Magic type takes forever to get >A<

Ramisha

aw... the only DLC I have is some outfit for Little big planet.
I love it when my mum gets her paycheck and she buys cookies and chocolate and noms.

Stardust Dragon

Rikaria and I finally got around to trading Pokemon after the Global Link went down earlier this week, so I now have myself a lovingly bred Contrary Snivy!  :D  Not only that, but I realized that the concentrated IVs she has will make breeding the other two grass starters I've been meaning to work on, Venasaur and Torterra, a whole heck of a lot easier.

Not only that, but while I was waiting/training a different Pokemon, I ended up finding and catching a shiny Vanillite! 

Greyscaleisme

2015 Jan 16, 19:37:47 #5485 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 17, 23:25:14 by Greyscaleisme
I FINISHED MY MIDTERMS!!!  :D ^-^

@_@
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chack

Holy balls, I think my internet problem is fixed!
Turns out the window screening on the house is made of aluminum, which REALLY screwed up the signal. Now I'm getting a 9 Mbps download speed! Enough to get done what I need to get done! I can play multiplayer games again!
AND I can join the OSW without much trouble! YES INDEEDY
Wait for it...

Howitzer

The audio system got set up today during set building for the school play, and it turns out a lot of people love classic rock (Of course this was when I got a hold of the playlist).
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Falcotte

Geez, 6 more days !

Itty Bit

Moving out is exciting! It seems that I am in a perfect blend of thrilled and terrified at the same time. But things are quickly falling into place, and hopefully in due time everything will be settled in

EspiraPhoenix

Found out today that Namco's patent on mini-games in loading screens is going to be expiring later this year. :3

Elphyda

New lipstick and nail polish ^-^

Chishio Kunrin

A big blue-gray bob-tailed cat used to come to our house every once in a while, and my mom named her Bobbie. It's been a really, really long while, but... she came back for a visit again. :D She's so beautiful and sweet!

Unfortunately, she's also very skinny now. :s She used to look so healthy and well-fed. I wonder what happened to the people who were feeding her before... We set out some food and water for her. My mom said she knows we shouldn't feed stray cats, but she refuses to let a cat starve.

I wonder if she stopped by because she remembered how much I love her. ^-^ We didn't feed her before, and my mom didn't wanna give her much attention because she didn't want a bunch of strays hanging around anymore. But once I got her trust, I used to pet her and love on her every time she visited.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chack

I just went ahead and bought a new wifi adapter. I had to, the connection just wouldn't stay. So now, I can actually accomplish stuff on my computer.
Wait for it...

Ramisha

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jan 18, 16:12:58
A big blue-gray bob-tailed cat used to come to our house every once in a while, and my mom named her Bobbie. It's been a really, really long while, but... she came back for a visit again. :D She's so beautiful and sweet!

Unfortunately, she's also very skinny now. :s She used to look so healthy and well-fed. I wonder what happened to the people who were feeding her before... We set out some food and water for her. My mom said she knows we shouldn't feed stray cats, but she refuses to let a cat starve.

I wonder if she stopped by because she remembered how much I love her. ^-^ We didn't feed her before, and my mom didn't wanna give her much attention because she didn't want a bunch of strays hanging around anymore. But once I got her trust, I used to pet her and love on her every time she visited.

Aww  ^-^
I feel like I'm getting a bit better at drawing, especially drawing people. I found a cool pencil which helps me draw faster, so I think I'm going to draw more now :)
And my mum - who has never been really good at art - just finished a wonderful painting! It's so beautiful! *-*

Chack

They were out of large cups at Wendy's, so they gave me a medium and a small cup. I would have been fine with just a medium, so that was lovely of them.
Wait for it...

Midnight Breeze

I thought my BFP had leveled out, but that was before I started walking 5-10 miles a day carrying 25+ pounds over my shoulder with very little food or rest. Now I can barely find any body fat on my body, and for the first time in my life I have a perfectly flat stomach. Too bad it won't last.

Pipkin

On to the superbowl!
Seahawks are going DOWN!

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Jan 18, 23:15:31
On to the superbowl!
Seahawks are going DOWN!

PATRIOTS! WOOOOOOOO! :3

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Little Star

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Jan 19, 05:00:33

PATRIOTS! WOOOOOOOO! :3

You guys to a non sports fan:

In other news: Finally getting the hang of long boarding, going shopping today with Itty Bit, and just having a jolly good time!

Go Up