Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

I just checked my profile, and saw that in four days it's gonna have been a whole year since I first joined LoE!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Elphyda

Found an old friend today.  ^-^

Midnight Breeze

At the timeclock this morning I commented to another CCA that I was considering throwing in the towel and asking to move to a clerk position because carrying is very hard and I don't have any friends or family here to keep me going. 5 minutes later all of the CCAs gathered around me encouraging me to stick with it and not quit. They say the job was horrible at first for all of them and it takes a lot of willpower not to quit, but it can be done if we all keep each other going and help each other. One of them even said "You said you have no friends here, your wrong, you have us." I almost cried.

While that definitely helped to lift my spirits up, I still don't see myself doing this job for 40 years, it's just to strenuous and demanding, both physically and mentally. A clerical position pays less, but it would be much less damaged to my body and my sanity.

Lync Volan

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Jan 14, 17:43:27
Found an old friend today.  ^-^
would it be wrong to ask for more detail :]?

GoldenTerrabyte

Majora's Mask 3D and New 3DS release dates! X3
I'm back

Elphyda

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 14, 21:24:17
would it be wrong to ask for more detail :]?

They were friends I made last year, on my first time going on LoE during the Ohayoucon OSW (I believe it was ohayoucon, at least).  I lost touch with them due to personal reasons, and found actually two of them today, which was very very nice.  ^-^

Chack

I actually accomplished a few things today. Yay for not being lazy for once, I suppose.
Wait for it...

Lync Volan

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Jan 14, 21:42:41
They were friends I made last year, on my first time going on LoE during the Ohayoucon OSW (I believe it was ohayoucon, at least).  I lost touch with them due to personal reasons, and found actually two of them today, which was very very nice.  ^-^
i made buddies on a game 4 years ago and still have no contact with them
i'm glad you found your friends 0:)

Chromastone64

MONSTER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE FINALLY HAS A RELEASE DATE!!!! :D
Now hopefully that special 3DS XL pack comes out here in Europe on Feb 13 as well...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Pipkin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 15, 00:55:57
i made buddies on a game 4 years ago and still have no contact with them
i'm glad you found your friends 0:)

I met up with one of my gaming friends a few years ago in Ohio.  We went to Cedar Point, was actually a really cool experience(well, the border crossing could have been better)

Lync Volan

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Jan 15, 07:01:04
I met up with one of my gaming friends a few years ago in Ohio.  We went to Cedar Point, was actually a really cool experience(well, the border crossing could have been better)
ya border crossings has given my family problems too :l
from what i heard "Cedar Point" is some kinda fair...
its actually been awhile since i spent anytime outside for anything but food or buying games
maybe i should invite one of my cousins to a fair?

Chromastone64

I managed to connect to these forums on my phone, so now I can reply when I'm at collage, like right now  ^-^

Ramisha

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jan 15, 07:45:59
I managed to connect to these forums on my phone, so now I can reply when I'm at collage, like right now  ^-^

wut? How come you go to college at 17?  o.O
I wish I could find those people I met in LoE, they were very nice people.

Chromastone64

I've started going months ago. It's usually around my age we go to collage here. Why?

Ramisha

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jan 15, 13:42:04
I've started going months ago. It's usually around my age we go to collage here. Why?

Here we start college at 19/20 years old, it was odd to me, sorry I bothered you.

Chromastone64

Nah, it's fine  ^-^

Midnight Breeze

I just today discovered that; unlike most of Texas, Fort Worth's police department doesn't require I college education. I'm all over that.

Ramisha

When my brother isn't home and I can load his Final fantasy Lightning returns save and dress up Lightning :3 hue hue hue

Lync Volan

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Jan 16, 04:20:59
When my brother isn't home and I can load his Final fantasy Lightning returns save and dress up Lightning :3 hue hue hue
I still need that one since i have the 1st and 2nd games :D
does he have Clouds outfit and buster sword?

Ramisha

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 16, 05:38:22
I still need that one since i have the 1st and 2nd games :D
does he have Clouds outfit and buster sword?

Nope, it's DLC...  :c but he has the Miqo'te outfit :3

Go Up