Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

We got a thingy that we can plug multiple of those input things into and plug it into our entertainment system and stuff blablablablah, I dunno what to call it.

Basically, my PS4 is only connected to the TV and not the surround sound system. But once we get this thing set up, it'll be connected to both. :3 So I'll have 1080p picture and awesome surround sound!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Itty Bit

Last day of work is tommorow! It's almost time to move!

Chromastone64

Okay, I went to bed before posting about this, but it happened after midnight, so technically it's today.
I was playing an altered version of TF2 called Slender Fortress, which I hadn't played in a while. Basically, you and a bunch of other players need to find eight pages, or gas canisters, or a key, or something like that, while something tries to hunt you all down. The monster changes every round, and there's loads of them. From the Mo'arg from Warcraft, to Woody from Toy Story, to the Amnesia monsters...
There were some new ones added, like this one...

I'm sorry, but I burst out laughing when I saw that.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

i was able to test out the "Oculus Rift" today at an arcade :3
the game was sorta a horror type where you would walk around i think a hospital and wait to be jump scared
the only down side is i was not able to wear my glasses which conflicts what i read about it online none the less it uses its own lenses which i bet i could get for my type of eyes
gotta love moving your head to look around the room and ending up bumping into the computer X3   

Rissian

So I thought I've seen everything in Dark Souls 2... Then a 4 legged lizard roundhouse kicked my knight in heavy armor and knocked him on his face.  o.O

Needless to say I started cracking up afterwards.  lol I never even knew those mobs could do that.

Ramisha

Finally the presidential elections are over, no more arguing on every frickin tv channel and no more annoying ads yay!

Elphyda

Running Windows once more. ^-^

Sunshine Smash

Day 1 of 5 of finals done. I finished Russian today, I'm willing to bet it's the hardest final.  :D

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Greyscaleisme

Finished the first of my five finals!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chack

Gas is $1.85. Fabulous.
Wait for it...

LostSanity

Temporary avatar change.

BECAUSE THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES PROVED EVERYONE WRONG AND WON THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST POSSIBLE START TO THE NEW YEAR FOR ME.

:3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Elphyda

Just finished my first digital picture. ^-^

Pipkin

Just hit 4000 pageviews on deviantart!

Lync Volan

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Jan 13, 23:45:21
Just hit 4000 pageviews on deviantart!
and 6,928 on here :s 

Greyscaleisme

2015 Jan 14, 00:27:15 #5454 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 14, 19:49:57 by Greyscaleisme
Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 14, 00:20:27
and 6,928 on here :s 

2367 dA pageviews here. :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Lync Volan

Ramisha

Lync Volan

Ramisha

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 14, 04:01:05
DA page or art topic?

I don't know, probably DA page, isn't that what you were talking about?

Lync Volan

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Jan 14, 04:11:58
I don't know, probably DA page, isn't that what you were talking about?
no Darcy was talking about her DA page then i mentioned her Art topic on this website

Go Up