Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

I took silly polaroid pictures with my friends yesterday, and they are my smile for the week. >u<
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

The Legend of Korra Book 4 finale!! O:
Spoiler: show
Varrick proposed to Zhu Li!!! I actually teared up! :') "Zhu Li Moon. Will you... do the thing, for the rest of our lives?"
Heheh. "Do the thing" 'cause when he's building something, he always tells her "Do the thing," and she knows exactly what he's talking about and does what he needs her to do or hands him the thing he needs.
And then "You may kiss the bride" was changed to "You may do the thing" AHH!

The finale was so dramatic and awesome!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

I got a called directly from the manager of my apartment complex today. He assured me that all the problems I reported would be taken care of promptly. I mentioned that fact that I've seen live roaches in the apartment and he admitted "The bug problem is an ongoing one that we've been working hard for months to get rid of. I've never had a harder time culling an infestation in my life." Here's the thing: Landlords are legally required to disclose roach problems to tenants before signing a lease. My landlord failed to do so, meaning my lease is null and void, and they will have to give me back the money for security deposit and second month's rent that I've already paid.

I'm going to give it a week or so to see how they are willing to do this, if the problems aren't fixed I'm declaring my lease void and moving out in a month or so. For the price I'm paying I could get a much better place in the same area.

Chromastone64

I transferred my Final Fantasy XIV account to my PS4 from my PS3.
THE FRAMERATE IS AMAZING. HOW DID I PLAY ON PS3?!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Dec 19, 17:17:42
The Legend of Korra Book 4 finale!! O:
Varrick proposed to Zhu Li!!! I actually teared up! :') "Zhu Li Moon. Will you... do the thing, for the rest of our lives?"
Heheh. "Do the thing" 'cause when he's building something, he always tells her "Do the thing," and she knows exactly what he's talking about and does what he needs her to do or hands him the thing he needs.
And then "You may kiss the bride" was changed to "You may do the thing" AHH!

The finale was so dramatic and awesome!

I'll admit, I also quite liked the... end...ing! ovO
GAHH! Everything was just so exciting and amazing and actiony and sad and happy and sweet and adorable and eeeee!

LostSanity

This is starting to happen more and more recently. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm happy.

It's starting to make me suspect that this AMAZING game will be coming out soon. Hopefully in 2015.

Regardless...

:3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rissian

2014 Dec 20, 18:51:45 #5366 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 20, 18:54:53 by Trege
Today I learned how to solder wires back together for my Wii HD cables by watching my dad do it. It's not that difficult of a process if you're careful, and my Wii HD cables work again.  :D I also learned about the re-wiring process when you need to repair broken cables.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Dec 20, 18:04:28
This is starting to happen more and more recently. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm happy.

It's starting to make me suspect that this AMAZING game will be coming out soon. Hopefully in 2015.

Regardless...

:3

DOG! O:
Also, FF15 is sooo prettyyyyy. :3

Pipkin

One of the songs I uploaded on soundcloud hit 100 downloads....somehow?

I think it's time for a re-cover with my new interface ;)

Midnight Breeze

My parents brought me my washer/dryer this weekend and my mom gave me a $1500 gift to go toward furnishing my apartment. I left with only what I could fit in my car, so I'm living pretty bare-bones at the moment. Just an air mattress and my computer.

At this point I'm about $4000 in debt to my mom, but hey, it's 0%APR. I can pay it back.

Rissian

My aunt brought us her homemade baked goods and candy yesterday. She made all kinds of stuff I can't even name it all currently we have white chocolate pretzels peanut butter and chocolate crunch things I forgot their name some fudge chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies. yesterday was a great day though I meant to post this yesterday as well.

Today though I'm replaying Majora's Mask now that my Wii HD cable is fixed. So there's that.  x3

Chack

My brother's N64 came in along with an extra red controller! Now just gotta wait till the expansion pack comes in. Hopefully it comes in before Christmas.
Wait for it...

Midnight Breeze

Having access to clean, clear tap water that doesn't leave a gritty film in my mouth...or eat my brains. I'll never need bottled water again.

Chack

I taught myself how to sew up a hole on my pocket just because I found a sewing kit lying around. No more keys or pencils falling through these pockets! ;)
Wait for it...

Midnight Breeze

Time flies at my new job. When 4:30 rolled around I couldn't believe I had been on the road for 8 and a half hours. Finally a job where I can stay busy and not sit there watching the clock tick, that's pure torture.

Ramisha

FINALLY school is over and this stupid year is almkst over. I mean yes some very good stuff happenned but I wouldn't live it again if I could. And oh it's christmas tomorrow, that means it's time for cookies!

Pipkin

Went to the dentist yesterday.  I honestly believed they were going to pull the tooth, but my dentist was able to basically rebuild it (I think 50% of my tooth is not my tooth lol)

Best part, didn't feel a thing.  That's thanks to 2 advil I took right before I went in, the freezing AND 2 shots of novocain!
Because last time one shot was NOT enough....

Chack

Well, my old wireless adapter is working for the most part. At least I have internet. It's AGONIZINGLY slow (about 0.2Mbps), but hey, it still internet.
Wait for it...

Midnight Breeze

Gas prices are still dropping be a cent or 2 every day. When I first moved to my ghetto apartment the gas station next door had unleaded for $2.15 a gallon, and I was amazed at that price. Now it's down to $1.85 a gallon and still going down.

Also, Kroger Deluxe ice cream is great. I've never had ice cream that stayed soft in the freezer. At a $1.50 a liter it's more expensive than gasoline, though....

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Dec 24, 20:48:42
Also, Kroger Deluxe ice cream is great. I've never had ice cream that stayed soft in the freezer. At a $1.50 a liter it's more expensive than gasoline, though....

That's....pretty good retail for icecream compared to paying $5 for a 2l box of icecream....
Which is why I never really eat ice cream

Go Up