Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Oct 30, 07:47:37
I'm super excited to go to dinner tonight with my best friend!

You are so lucky to have friends living close to you....I think geographically my closest friend(Whom I talk to on a regular basis) is either CrabApple, Julius or GuitarBrony, all of which involve a minimum 8 hours of driving and leaving my country....

....I don't have a smile yet today but if I have one you'll all be the first to know X3

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2014 Oct 30, 15:38:12

You are so lucky to have friends living close to you....I think geographically my closest friend(Whom I talk to on a regular basis) is either CrabApple, Julius or GuitarBrony, all of which involve a minimum 8 hours of driving and leaving my country....

....I don't have a smile yet today but if I have one you'll all be the first to know X3

My closest friend (DawnsEmbrace) left here, so now the person closest to me is Chibi XD
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Oct 30, 17:35:03

My closest friend (DawnsEmbrace) left here, so now the person closest to me is Chibi XD

Every time I hear friends, it hits me in the heart. I hardly was able to make friends, let alone "BEST" friends.

I had a childhood friend. He was one of the coolest friend I had. One day, the family moved and I never saw him again. Several years later, I saw him again walking to my house. I am a person who forget faces and names very fast, and I often forget the names of classmates I was with since elementary school, but to meet my friend again, I instantly remembered him, and he remembered me.

Was one of the best days of my life, and remembering it right now made my day. Thanks for bringing up 'friends'.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

I have no idea what I was thinking in Smash Bros. First of all, I was listening to Rainbow Rocks music while battling online. Second, I made Little Mac dance to Shake Your Tail.
The results were for both were hilarious. lol
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Oct 30, 17:52:31

Every time I hear friends, it hits me in the heart. I hardly was able to make friends, let alone "BEST" friends.

I had a childhood friend. He was one of the coolest friend I had. One day, the family moved and I never saw him again. Several years later, I saw him again walking to my house. I am a person who forget faces and names very fast, and I often forget the names of classmates I was with since elementary school, but to meet my friend again, I instantly remembered him, and he remembered me.

Was one of the best days of my life, and remembering it right now made my day. Thanks for bringing up 'friends'.

I guess I'm a pretty versatile guy in that I'm able to get along with just about anyone for as long as we're, err, required to be together (school, work, ect), but I haven't had what I'd call a 'close friend' since middle school. I tend to refer to my co-workers as friends...except at my current job...since I've always enjoyed talking to them at work, but once it's time to clock out I go home and stay home except when visiting family. I feel so incredibly out of place here in this small town, I've never fit in. I don't like hunting, fishing, drinking, or watching football, but that's all anyone around here ever wants to do. All I've ever wanted is it live in an urban city like New Orleans or Dallas, but until further notice I'm stuck here. I'm too poor to move without having a job lined up beforehand.

Chrisgotjar

I think out of the people in the ponydom that I talk to the closest to where I live is Ryo and he's clear across the bloomin' country o.O

As for my smile today my animation for Halloween is fully rendered and ready to be uploaded tomorrow. I just need to hope that when I get to check through it tonight that I don't find out it's been turned to sludge during the rendering process. See how much confidence I have in my own creations? :I
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Julius

I'm still waiting for the syrup and the hat man. You can come whenever. :ajshifty:
Purr~

Zsaszz

i have many friends near and my 2 "best friends" that i know from more than 12 years ago live 200m and 500m from my house so i still have a lot of communication with them, but lately my work had been keeping me away from doing dumb stuff with them like going and play videogames and go watch a movie or something but is still nice to speak by whatssapp or Facebook from time to time 

Itty Bit

I got to carve my very first jack-o lantern! It has a lot of flaws, like the placement of it, and some misshapen and out of place spots, but I still like it for a first try C:

Chromastone64

Ok, we didn't get many sweets this Halloween, but I did go out in a pretty good Grim Reaper outfit.
The first people we saw was when we were leaving the house; I just stood in the entrance, and their reactions were hilarious.
Later, when we got back, I stood outside our house and "bekoned" them to the door, because we don't usually get trick or treaters.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Ramisha

I was on a field trip today, it was nice, we watched a ballet preformance. And then we went to the mall and rode up and down on the escalator lol and although I'll have to celebrate halloween on sunday, I think I know what I could dress up as.
Spoiler: dat guy from disturbed • show

Howitzer

Unfortunately, with the wind chill at 25' F. Halloween was a bust this year, but we went out and got me my first smartphone ( which I'm on right now), and it feels great.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Midnight Breeze

Gas prices dropped below 3 dollars a gallon. Didn't think I'd ever see that again.

ComputerDeathglare

Got my hair dyed rainbow colors. It is so cool, actually. B)
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Oct 31, 22:24:22
Gas prices dropped below 3 dollars a gallon. Didn't think I'd ever see that again.

Where are you?! I must visit immediately and fill as many gallons with gas ASAP.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Oct 31, 22:26:09

Where are you?! I must visit immediately and fill as many gallons with gas ASAP.

Natchitoches, Louisiana.

Green laws are as nonexistent as labor laws here.

No, but seriously. Apparently it's dropping nationwide.

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Oct 31, 22:28:35

Natchitoches, Louisiana.

Your in "the old sock"? XD I'm in the "Sooner state" so hi! Also, dude, I need that gas XD

Pipkin

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Oct 31, 22:38:56

Natchitoches, Louisiana.

Your in "the old sock"? XD I'm in the "Sooner state" so hi! Also, dude, I need that gas XD

Yeah, gas is a super cheap $4.35/gal here now!  So glad its finally below $5.....

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2014 Nov 01, 02:25:58
Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Oct 31, 22:38:56

Natchitoches, Louisiana.

Yeah, gas is a super cheap $4.35/gal here now!  So glad its finally below $5.....

Still over 7 dollars a gallon across the pond.

Problem, Europe?

Sails

I got my files working on Starbound today, so that was an accomplishment..^.^
This is a signature wow
such signature
very profile
wow

Go Up