Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

Got to finish 3 of the requests I had to do, and in one sitting~

Woo~ B)

Rissian

The PSP remake of FF1 is pretty awesome. Makes me happy they massively redid it.

MrEmu

For one...Trege? Those two zombies in that picture are SO perfectly set to my scroll bar then when I scroll up one tick it looks like the one stays in place! (Know what I mean??)

And Gosh...It's amazing how much friends can actually do for you...Gosh I <3 my friends...:)
I'll just leave it at that! ;)

Chrisgotjar

Today has actually been pretty good.

I've recieved a couple of comments on a SFM video I uploaded from a couple of SFM animators that I quite admire. I've just finished planning out and drawing the thumbnails for the first act of my Humdrum comic book (10 pages) and to add the icing on the cake I've got a 3DS on the way.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Howitzer

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Pipkin

Itty Bit

Just 30 more days till' the game I've been over-hyping comes out ^^;

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

I broke my hairdresser's heart yesterday when I went in and got a buzz cut. Man, short hair is SO easy to maintain. No combing, no drying, no straightening, takes 2 seconds to wash...

I've had long hair since I was 12 so I forgot how easy it is not having to manage hair. Saves me time in the morning.

Ramisha

We cleaned the computer a few days ago... it's so quiet now o_O
And I cleaned the C disk so it's not overencumbered anymore.

Little Star

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Sep 03, 19:01:54
I broke my hairdresser's heart yesterday when I went in and got a buzz cut. Man, short hair is SO easy to maintain. No combing, no drying, no straightening, takes 2 seconds to wash...

I've had long hair since I was 12 so I forgot how easy it is not having to manage hair. Saves me time in the morning.

Reminds me of Guitar Brony...

GuitarBrony

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Sep 04, 07:42:53

ovO
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: GuitarBrony on 2014 Sep 04, 07:46:47

ovO

This will more amuse those who know me but I wonder what they would say if I went for a buzz cut

Julius

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2014 Sep 04, 08:37:29

ovO

This will more amuse those who know me but I wonder what they would say if I went for a buzz cut

Molly's heart would break. ;)
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

The voice acting in today's episode (volume 2 episode 6) of RWBY was amazing! :3 No, like, seriously, AMAZING!!!
They have taken such huge strides in making the series better, and it's beautiful! The art style looks better, the animation quality is better and smoother, the voice acting is so much better, we're actually getting some serious plot going on, and now we're even getting back story!
Oh, yeah, and the characters' faces are more expressive now, too.

By the way, MVP of the week: Barbara Dunkleman, the voice actress of Yang Xiao Long. She had a rocky start in volume 1, but her performance in today's episode was fantastic! I forgot I was listening to Barbara!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Sep 04, 13:10:40
Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2014 Sep 04, 08:37:29

ovO

Molly'sButton's heart would break.  DD:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

CrabApple

Had a great night of minecraft with my peeps  :]
[move=9][/move]

GuitarBrony

Quote from: CrabApple on 2014 Sep 05, 03:38:36
Had a great night of minecraft with my peeps  :]

3 hours later...
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

LostSanity

It's my birthday. Yay? I guess?

X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Little Star

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Sep 05, 10:41:40
It's my birthday. Yay? I guess?

X3

Happy happy birthday from all of us to you! Happy happy birthday we hope your dreams come true!!!

Go Up