Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NomDePlume

Got a lot of house cleaning done!
"Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works."<br />--Virginia Woolf

Little Star

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Aug 20, 07:17:42
I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night.. Only slept in 15-30 minute periods.. On the night before the first day of school.. Woo.

At the same time, I have such amazing friends. They texted me and told me different ways of falling asleep. I tried them all, a few worked for me.

Thank you guys <3

Julius

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Aug 20, 08:05:26
So... I moved to New York a few days ago... And the person I moved with was extremely toxic. In just three days I experienced sadness and anxiety like never before in my life. I had to get out. DD:

Not to mention I dropped my iPhone in paint shortly after getting here, so I lost 96% of any kind of contact I may have had with anyone. My family, my friends, my loved ones... All gone while I struggle to send a message or two each day... :s

On the other hand, things are looking up! Yesterday I moved to another uncle's place!

In just four hours I felt as loved as I did back home, thanks to my good uncle, his roommate and his neighbor. They're all so sweet! :')

I will be replacing my iPhone pretty soon too, since I have the means for it thankfully! ^-^

And also, entirely unrelated to my tales of woe in NY, my best friend had a dream about me and... It was the best thing ever... I felt so warm and fuzzy inside! X3
Purr~

Ramisha

Greyscaleisme

Traditional Celtic music :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

PrincessButton

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Aug 20, 07:18:57
I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night.. Only slept in 15-30 minute periods.. On the night before the first day of school.. Woo.

At the same time, I have such amazing friends. They texted me and told me different ways of falling asleep. I tried them all, a few worked for me.

Thank you guys <3
Glad you could get some sleep dear! <3 Hope your first day of school is going well. c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Randam Saiko

Finally saw Guardians of the Galaxy.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Little Star

Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Aug 20, 13:08:32
Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Aug 20, 07:18:57

Thank you guys <3
Glad you could get some sleep dear! <3 Hope your first day of school is going well. c:

I had an awesome first day at school! I love all my teachers <3

Tekner

Being able to make someone who I care very much about smile no matter what, and especially when they're very depressed.
It's the best feeling in the world to know that you made their day 100x better :D

Little Star

Just knowing that there's always that one person who is there for you and helps you when you feel depressed.

ALSO;
I'M LEARNING HOW TO CODE STUFF! WOO~

PrincessButton

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Aug 21, 16:58:33
Just knowing that there's always that one person who is there for you and helps you when you feel depressed.

Ooooo, same!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Midnight Breeze

It seems my hospital is having a tailgating party soon where we're encouraged to wear the jersey of our favorite football team.

I wonder what their response would be if I show up in a USMNT jersey.

Julius

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and their soothing tea. <3

I'm liking New York, despite the little obstacles here and there~ :)
Purr~

Pipkin

I got my first EQD feature!  Sure it was on an old vector and I didn't do the base sketch with takes away from it slightly but still YAY!!

I was wondering why it was getting so many favourites today o.O

Ramisha

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Aug 23, 21:34:23
I got my first EQD feature!  Sure it was on an old vector and I didn't do the base sketch with takes away from it slightly but still YAY!!

I was wondering why it was getting so many favourites today o.O

Yay! So awesome :3

The Stars

Creating art and Busting Art thieves... Awwwww yeah.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

GuitarBrony

Greg Cipes (VA for Beast Boy, Kevin Levin, most recent Michelangelo, etc) Tweeted my video of me covering his band's song, "Fade Away"  :D

I'm fangirling SUPER hard right now, and so i couldn't help but drop this here.  ovO

My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Ramisha

Quote from: GuitarBrony on 2014 Aug 25, 01:51:00
Greg Cipes (VA for Beast Boy, Kevin Levin, most recent Michelangelo, etc) Tweeted my video of me covering his band's song, "Fade Away"  :D

I'm fangirling SUPER hard right now, and so i couldn't help but drop this here.  ovO

O: ermahgerd good job!

Midnight Breeze

Oh my GOD guy, I don't believe it. I decided to submit my application to the US army 2 weeks ago, and I actually got in!

I thought for sure my history of depression would DQ me on the spot and....well, I was kind of right. However, they allowed me a chance to get a waiver if I could prove that I was off the meds and no longer had any problems with depression. I got a written explanation from my doctor and I got a waiver!

I blew the ASVAB out of the water, qualifying me for any MOS. By God, I might just be smart enough to be a 25B after all!

Well, I've got a lot of paperwork and bureaucratic stuff to get through until then. I'll have plenty of time to mentally and physically prepare.

Little Star

AWESOME MIDNIGHT!

I got my first commissions today for clay ponies!! Eeep!!

Go Up