Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jul 22, 01:06:44
Quote from: Trege on 2014 Jul 22, 00:34:23
I really love games that support mods.

(My screenshot program glitched for some reason though.)

Derpy in Starbound?!

What mod is that?!

It's The Pony modpack it's in the mods section on Starbounds site.

And no that's not Apollo Justice but that is pretty funny how he looks like him.

Today we finally got groceries, and I got vanilla float dr pepper.

Pipkin

I was happily surprised by the front end manager walking in to the store and telling me I don't have to do office work today!  So I got to go home like 5 minutes earlier than normal X3

Stardust Dragon

Getting chills from the Pokemon: Symphonic Evolutions previews over on Youtube.  I really hope they book more versions of this concert in places I can get to easier.

Julius

Music and making others smile, it's all I need man. 0:)

I highly recommend both the original and the Breached soundtracks for Transistor, you will not be disappointed! ;)
Purr~

Randam Saiko

I have 4 friends fighting over me because I can only have one partner for the game. They fought over me via LoL 2v2 and then 1v1 for over 3 hours. The reactions and fights nearly suffocated me. I went blind from the tears I laughed and now my lungs are killing me.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Julius

Midnight Breeze. :')
Purr~

Metal_Beat

This makes me happy, because I can remember the happy things in my happy life. Today something happened that made me happy. Prepare for the long and boring stories of mine. This was just a normal day and one of my dogs was being annoying, like always, I fed both of my dogs, because they are annoying when I don't feed them. They usually jump on me and lick me, but this time, my most annoying dog was just lying in his crate, not caring about me. Now this made me extremely happy. This is about the only thing special today.

Little Star

Figuring out that my IRL friends weren't ignoring me.. They were at some weird music festival. Phew.

Going to a pool party tonight with my best friend ahahaha.
Bronycon is this week.. I might just explode.  :D

The Stars

2014 Jul 27, 15:51:01 #4848 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 27, 15:58:34 by The Stars
That moment when you realize you're starting to make an imprint on somebody :P

Like, for instance, when I first met my girlfriend, I notice she didn't really use capital letters all the time, and usually it annoys me because it reminds me of roleplaying a paragraph and getting incredibly short responses back XD But, seeing that was unfair of me to have my mind relate to those instances, I set that pet peeve aside, but now I realized she's actually starting to use better punctuation and spelling! :o
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Rissian

Reading a really great fan fiction called the Mother of Invention. It was featured on Equestria Daily and I can see why it's really good it's about Applejack being stranded on a strange deserted island with two odd mountains and strange caves a Jungle and a beach.

The quality of writing is really well done, and I actually started feeling intense during parts of the story that make your imagination go wild on what could possibly happen next. It's been awhile since I've seen a fan fiction like this in any series really. x3

It has been a long time since even books managed to make me want to read a long story until I ran into this one.

Chishio Kunrin

I think the diet cat food we got is having some effect. My really really fat cat Callie has suddenly become active again and started chasing the other cats and playing around. :3 Before we got the diet food, she could only walk several feet before getting so tired she needed to lay down. If you scared her while she was laying down, she would rush to her paws and then walk away because getting up quickly took too much energy out of her.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

I Fight Dragons is the best band ever. :3

Also, I forgot to post this the other night but... Itty Bit. She's a smile. Basically every day. ^-^
Purr~

PrincessButton

Tomorrow is my last day of work before I fly to BALTIMORE.  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Little Star

Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Jul 30, 00:36:42

yay

PrincessButton

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Jul 30, 00:42:28

yay

Such enthusiasm.  X3

Pipkin

Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Jul 30, 00:42:53

yay

Such enthusiasm.  X3

Currently pulling an all nighter so I can drive down Thursday morning....

To help me accomplish this, I have Cecil, energy drinks, Final Fantasy aaaaand
Spoiler: Pinkie Pie! • show

Randam Saiko

yay

Such enthusiasm.  X3

I hope you 2 have a wonderful time at Bronycon! And while you 2 are coming into my territory, I will be taking my leave tomorrow. Finally, vacation here I come!

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

PrincessButton

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Jul 30, 10:41:13

yay

Such enthusiasm.  X3

I hope you 2 have a wonderful time at Bronycon! And while you 2 are coming into my territory, I will be taking my leave tomorrow. Finally, vacation here I come!

I'm really digging this song. 8D

Pipkin

This is my last post before I walk out the door!  I'm going to Bronycon!

8 hour overnight drive, nothing!

Greyscaleisme

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Go Up