Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

Got to go to the Super Smash Bros. Smash Fest @ Best Buy with my best buds! :D
The wait was long, but it was worth the wait. It was spectacular. We even had people take pictures of us because of our themed hats. lol

And I got to pre-order the 3DS version, as well as buying Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze because of the special discount during the event. $49.99 -$20, which is a really huge deal! T'was sweet!

And it was my nephew's birthday. Got to go swimming! Just for a short while, but even the short amount of time I had in the water was enough. I spent the rest of the time playing Online on Mario Kart 8 and Time Trials.

Ah, what a spectacular day...

Ramisha

my new avatar! I can't stop looking at it...
If only it was green... that would have been PERFECT

Little Star

Ladies and gentlemen, I now own a full sized classic acoustic/ electric guitar.
Thanks to my dad.

And now I can play her.. Her name is Joleen.

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jun 15, 04:15:41
my new avatar! I can't stop looking at it...
If only it was green... that would have been PERFECT

Spoiler: As much as I could do • show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Pipkin

My wig shipped over the weekend surprisingly, as it's now sitting in Montreal.

I might have it by Friday, which is definitely impressive to me!

AaronMk

2014 Jun 16, 19:43:40 #4647 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 16, 19:54:33 by AaronMk
Getting off of eight hours of running around in a hot store, putting things away that needed to be done last week, and dealing with customers who don't ever seem to know what they're talking about most of the time and coming home to Satyr Thread updates.

Based thread is based, and they need credit for the adorable.

And nothing like having Darcy smiling out from the lower corner of a new tab in Google Chrome to begin the evening browsing.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Midnight Breeze

USA BEATS GHANA! WOOHOO! I can't believe that last goal!  O:

You know. When I heard about the drawings back in December I was so mad that I made a bet I knew I couldn't lose. I mean let's face it, we were dealt a god-awful hand. I told my family that if the USA made it to the knockout stage I would withdraw all my money from the bank, paint myself head to toe with the American flag, and jog naked from Lafayette to New Orleans throwing money at random passers-by and chanting "USA! USA!"

My nephew made me put it in writing...

Of course, given how popular soccer is in the America, chances are 99.9% of people wouldn't have the slightest clue what I was celebrating.

Of course, I'm still not worried. I can't see us holding a candle to Germany or Portugal.

Julius

They won? I'm surprised, they suck. :P
Purr~

Zsaszz

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Jun 16, 21:52:58
They won? I'm surprised, they suck. :P

This cup has been giving me a few surprises too so far, Spain losing vs Netherlands by that many goals, Germany 4 Portugal 0, Costa Rica 3 Uruguay 1(I'm from CR), now if CR manage to defeat Italy I will be really surprised but I highly doubt it, i will be happy if they end draw. Now to wait and see if the Cup keeps giving more surprises.

Midnight Breeze

And then there's Brazil vs Croatia

Brazil got a penalty kick for THAT!?!

Poor Croatia...

Julius

Bwuahahah! That looks so silly! lol

Anyway, new music is always a smile! I should be done tweaking my music library in a couple of days! :D
Purr~

Ramisha

I'm from Croatia and the whole day after the game EVERYONE was talking about that penalty and how unfair it was. Even Brazilians said it was unfair.
However, if Croatia won because of unfair judging they'd be all "WE WON! YOU SUCK! STUPID BRAZIL" ...  :l

Midnight Breeze

Speaking of which, where was the foul when this happened?

Was the referee taking a bathroom break?

Ramisha

Ouch. That must have hurt..
Anyway.I think we should get back to the topic.
I am happy because... I'm happy because I don't have to do anything! I love summer break.

Pipkin

I slept in until 9am!!!!

I was up until 5am reading Fallout Equestria....

And my wig is my province now, less than an hour away from me! (They moved the delivery day from Friday to Thursday)

Little Star

Tekner.
T-e-k-n-e-r.
One word but means so much.
By definition, "breaking, but then fixing" more specifically in programming.
But to me, it means so much more.
It means a best friend.
Someone who cares a lot for you.
I really care about him.
Sometimes we get mad and "hate" each other.
But we always start laughing after.
Sometimes I laugh for no reason, and look stupid.
But with us it doesn't really matter because we both look really stupid and honestly don't care what the other thinks.
Yeah he thinks I'm annoying.
And yeah I think his ego is enormous.
But, we look past it.
Always.
He really means so much to me, and I can at least hope I mean the same to him.

Thanks for always being my friend Tekner.
Thanks for buying me Sims, and thanks for everything you've ever done nice to me.
Thank you.
I love you!

AaronMk

Sitting down and pounding out a 5k word post for an RP the covers as much ground - and more - than I originally had planned for an RP. Already I begin the process of developing my custom built antagonist, and it feels good.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Chrisgotjar

Just had a strange conversation on Livestream about Jarstorms and Jarnados o.O
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Go Up