Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Prismatic

Well I got my younger sister a birthday present, so I'm getting that out of the way while I focus on more important things.

Little Star

Vendors confirmed for BronyCon!

Picked out my cosplay stuff.. Too bad IRL pics arent allowed.

The hype is real.

Ramisha

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Jun 11, 10:20:59

The hype is real.

you can erase your face, I think it's okay then

Little Star

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jun 11, 10:42:18
Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Jun 11, 10:20:59

The hype is real.

you can erase your face, I think it's okay then

O: I will totally post it in a month before I go to this anime convention!!

Midnight Breeze

Wow, I just got back from the dentist for a filling. I haven't had a filling in several years and it was way easier than I remember it. I remember when I was a teenager getting my whole mouth numbed up, getting an obnoxious amalgam filling that looks like a huge freakin hole in my tooth, and spending the rest of the day with slurred speech and a horribly numb face. This time it was quick and easy, I got a tooth-colored composite filling that's all but undetectable. My gums were numbed precisely where they needed to be, and now 30 minutes later I have absolutely no pain or numbness.

I guess dentistry has improved in the last few years. Will modern medical wonders never cease!?

GoldenTerrabyte

Season 4 of MLP on Netflix now!
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

The trailer for Legend of Korra Book 3 is out! It gave me goosebumps just watching it! I'm so hyped! I don't know what to do with my arms! *Flails* It looks so awesome! Something cool is gonna happen! They're gonna go to other places! There will be intense elemental battles! [fangirl noises intensify]
http://at.nick.com/1mJ3fEe <-- The trailer's on Nickelodeon's website. :3 Don't forget to make sure that the volume on the player is turned up. For some reason, it was nearly at 0 for me.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Pipkin

I've made unexpected progress on my BronyCon cosplay.  Ordered my wig, should be in by next week if not tomorrow.  Time to work on the details, specifically the hat.  Also need to find a charm of RD's cutie mark, as WLF doesn't sell them.

I also need darker pants but that shouldn't be an issue

Ramisha

[ Invalid YouTube link ] FOREVER :D Finally I can rest, relax, draw and play videogames!
Wait, I do that anyways.
Well now I can do it some more!

Naura

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jun 13, 10:50:19
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Me and my class sang that at the last day of school!
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Randam Saiko

I am finally finished with all of my exams. Also on top of that, I'm supporting a charity event tonight.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Ramisha

LOE IS OPENING YES *explosion*

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jun 13, 12:20:01
LOE IS OPENING YES *explosion*
Play as Rainstorm for me will you?
I'm back

Ramisha

Sure! I'll send you a lot of pictures! :D

Pipkin

Having awesome friends with good intentions, especially when I feel like I am now.

Right now it's a mix of depression, passive aggression, stress from my blasted, ungrateful and underpaid job and being extremely fatigued

Julius

I tidied up my music library today! It was tedious and took me the whole day, but now I can enjoy my music a lot more! ^-^
Purr~

LostSanity

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

THE LOS ANGELES KINGS WON THE STANLEY CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MAKES ALL THE BS I'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH RECENTLY ALL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Little Star

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jun 14, 00:50:28
Having awesome friends with good intentions, especially when I feel like I am now.

Right now it's a mix of depression, passive aggression, stress from my blasted, ungrateful and underpaid job and being extremely fatigued

*cough* I can help with scheduling *cough*

JUST KIDDING!

Just became a content mod for Draw Ponies *yay*
I finally get to post stuff like the cool kids. lol

Midnight Breeze

I made this map based on a whimsical headcanon of mine.

God, I have way to much free time on my hands...

Act One

While working at the supermarket on the kiosk, I served a woman who brought her little boy along to shop with. This kid was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, sneakers and wore a baseball cap - and really big sunglasses for his head. But he stood there, cross-armed and at one moment, popped his glasses onto his nose while holding the edge and looked at me.

That lad haz so much swag, I just had to come out and say it! He just had the cheekiest and most proud face I've seen in a long time. Props to him! (He only looked 5/6 years old!)  lol
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Go Up