Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Apr 03, 07:57:40
My whole life is going to be changing soon, in the scariest and best way possible. I'm extremely nervouscited. ovO

I feel like smiling with joy and puking with anxiety. X3

!

I hope that means what I think it means.  If it does, i'm excited for you too!

PrincessButton

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Feb 24, 13:02:29
Oh hey I'm back on the forums. c:

...I posted this over a month ago....

I was not back.  :c

BUT NOW I AM. e u e
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Ramisha

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Apr 03, 11:12:42

BUT NOW I AM. e u e

are you sure ( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PrincessButton

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Apr 03, 11:18:05
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Apr 03, 11:12:42

BUT NOW I AM. e u e

are you sure ( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nop. 8D

But I am trying to be happier lately, and I know that my fellow forum trotters always bring a smile to my face, so I think I'll be around here more!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Jenzy

FINALLY! New Mario Kart 8 footage! Gah, I can't wait for this game! The hype! DD:

Julius

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 03, 11:11:39
My whole life is going to be changing soon, in the scariest and best way possible. I'm extremely nervouscited. ovO

!

It means discussions are going on and appointments are being made. Taking care of everything before August. I should be moving somewhere around July. :3
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Apr 03, 17:48:55
Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 03, 11:11:39

!

It means discussions are going on and appointments are being made. Taking care of everything before August. I should be moving somewhere around July. :3

Good luck acclimatizing. I don't think I could survive a New English winter...

Howitzer

I don't follow Game of Thrones, but they have this thing where if they get enough tweets, they bring down a statue. Every tweet means the rope gets tighter, you can see it live here.
http://bringdowntheking.com/live
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Ramisha

Quote from: Howitzer on 2014 Apr 03, 22:55:16
I don't follow Game of Thrones, but they have this thing where if they get enough tweets, they bring down a statue. Every tweet means the rope gets tighter, you can see it live here.
http://bringdowntheking.com/live

It seems no-one likes the king... they're all writing #bringdowntheking
That reminds me, the game of thrones throne is in the capital of my country and my brother went to see it and sit on it! He even took some pictures lol  :D

Midnight Breeze

I got off the paroxetine a few months back and I think the last traces of it are finally leaving my system. I dropped 10 pounds over the past two weeks, and my attitude has been improving!

I'm glad to be off that stuff - it worked for it's intended purpose but it had the unfortunate side effect of making me...well, mean. When I was on paroxetine I practically had no sense of consideration or sympathy for others. When I had something on my mind I said it not caring whose feelings I might hurt. That's not me. It drove a wedge between me and my friends, and I knew it had to get the boot.

I don't regret taking it because it fixed the issue I took it for, but looking back I now realize what a jerk I've been over the past year. That's not me...  >.<

I apologize to all here who've noticed my bad attitude. I know I've had a habit of snapping at people, and I'm sorry. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive that grumpy troll I became.  :')

Julius

I (For who knows whatever reason honestly, you're really nice) don't talk to you outside the forums so I wouldn't really know, but I'm glad you're happier now Breezy. :)

Got Skype? ;)
Purr~

Ramisha

Paroxetine makes people grumpy, you say? Maybe there's some in my vitamins...  :s

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Apr 04, 08:01:06
Paroxetine makes people grumpy, you say? Maybe there's some in my vitamins...  :s

No, it didn't make me angry, it made me inconsiderate. Paroxetine boosts confidence and nullifies unwarranted anxiety by inhibiting the part of your brain that deals with risk-assessment.

Unfortunately for me it worked a little too well. I wasn't considering the consequences of my words and just ran my mouth at the drop of a hat. It's called hypomania.

Ramisha

Oh. Not wow.
Wait, this is the smile thread.
A new cinema has been built in my city. I don't like going to the cinema but the building is really cool.

MrSpyro

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Mar 30, 13:42:10
the game is called Path of Exile, you can get it for free on Steam. If you do, tell me so we can play together!

I am currently downloading Steam so I can play it.  :D
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Randam Saiko

Played laser tag and saw the new Captain America movie with some friends.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Book Smarts

Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 Apr 04, 18:07:30
the game is called Path of Exile, you can get it for free on Steam. If you do, tell me so we can play together!

Fun stuff, just stay away from Invasion, it's super hard

Ramisha

Yay.
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2014 Apr 05, 00:58:13

Hah I picked Classic but later on the internet I saw that classic is lame and you should pick Ambush...  >.<
Hey Mr Spyro, on steam my name is Ramisha. Oh and if you just started playing you're probably like level 3 so I'm gonna make a new character so I can be level 3 too.

Midnight Breeze

It's like a Cajun Applebloom...

MrSpyro

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Apr 05, 04:33:28
Yay.
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2014 Apr 05, 00:58:13

Hah I picked Classic but later on the internet I saw that classic is lame and you should pick Ambush...  >.<
Hey Mr Spyro, on steam my name is Ramisha. Oh and if you just started playing you're probably like level 3 so I'm gonna make a new character so I can be level 3 too.

My username is W31RD_W1NDI60
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Go Up