Julius

My friends mean the world to me. DD:
Purr~

zendayafan111

i finally mastered the art of anime!
Stay Happy!

Ramisha

2014 Mar 06, 09:51:01 #4282 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 06, 09:53:18 by Ramisha
I cut off a bit of my bangs (I can finally see again!), I washed my hair, I clipped my nails, I'm listening to my favorite music and now I'm gonna draw.
Mood: +35%

GuitarBrony

Realized that growing my hair out (I usually keep it nearly clean-shaven when I cut it) gives me Romulan hair. XP Think I might grease it down and go for the full look. The Federation might not like it, though...
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Midnight Breeze

I received the title to my car. I officially own it in full!

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Mar 06, 16:37:27
I received the title to my car. I officially own it in full!

This made me realize I technically still own the car my parents drive....since my name is on the ownership and they're still using my car plates  X3

My boss paid for my dinner, which is consisting of somewhere around 8 perch fillets, fries, bread and some blueberry cheesecake :3

Ramisha

LOE IS BACK OH YEAH
I almost ran out of my saneness!

FanofRainbowDash

LOE IS BACK UP!!!!!

Julius

Purr~

Howitzer

2014 Mar 15, 23:56:47 #4289 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 16, 00:38:50 by Howitzer
I just got back from seeing Dennis DeYoung doing Styx's greatest hits, and let me tell you, IT... WAS...... AMAZING!!!!!!!! no!, its was magical. My ears are still ringing!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Itty Bit

Oh hey, welcome back forums!

GoldenTerrabyte

2014 Mar 16, 02:40:21 #4291 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 16, 02:42:07 by Yellowpikmin476

Okay, the story on this. I hosted an art contest somewhere. The object was to draw Rain with the pokémon they think he'd have, and only one person entered. And a while ago, she finally uploaded her entry, and it was THIS miracle! It just makes me squee! It looks adorable, and the chosen pokémon are PERFECT!
I'm back

Little Star

(Like a week ago's smile)
Choir concert went amazing!!

Play rehearsal was awesome, memorized my lines.

(TODAY AND YESTERDAY)
Got to see my old friend who I had only texted for the longest time, we went on a bike ride down to the river and hung out with my dad and played volley ball, and IT RAINED!

Julius

So many smiles! Where do I begin?! Dark Souls 2? Night out with my sister and some friends? ovO

I can't really list them all for I don't remember, heh, but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITTY, I LOVE YOU! <3
Purr~

Ramisha

I made a bamboo wind chime all by myself today   :3 it's not really working but whatever
and I found my old spy journal (it was originally my brother's) I always wanted to be a spy, secret agent or an explorer as a kid... I still do kinda. Well the good news is I can do it in LoE!

Randam Saiko

Got behind the wheels for the first time and made it through 2 hours without hitting anything.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

MrSpyro

I'm probably the only one here who's glad it's Monday. I don't have to put up with my family.

And this is Saturday's smile, but I hung out with a brony friend of mine.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Itty Bit

I'm happy to see you guys are back again ^u^

Julius

Rarity is SO adorable! *-*
Purr~

Little Star

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Mar 25, 04:53:53
Rarity is SO adorable! *-*

Ikr but like Sweetie Belle for the win.

Oh and yeah back at school again!
Finally on the forums.
Great morning c:

EDIT: Oh yeah and the forums on the school computers tho.

Go Up